Thread: dleted

Life Is Short

dleted

deleted.

Lesson learned again. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    Last edited by fatcat; 06-25-2012 at 02:03 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Dick.

Suckin wind like a boss
    Im 6-4 and I wouldnt be healthy under 200 pounds. I havent been under 200 since I was 17 years old, and was skinny then.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

mtbr member
    Hulk smash!

edit: forgot to add that I'm a 6'-5" clyde, and the lightest I've ever been and still fit "not skin and bones" is around 225. 200+ is a clydesdale, right?

mtbr member
    The lightest I have ever been was 205. I was hungry, constantly. Simple jobs around the house, like mowing the lawn, would leave me lightheaded and bonky. I had to deny myself ALL beer. Most meals were salads with a little chicken.
    That's not living life. Food and drink are one our gifts in this life. You should enjoy them. Just moderate your intake.

Outside of that, you OP is really judgemental and stereotypes a lot of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I haven't heard the term Clydesdale or Clyde until joining this forum. Short of actually being around the horse.

But I'm 5'10", 170lbs with a 30" waist. Just know I would never use that term unless you're a horse or pulling a cart full of beer for me.

AZ
    banned
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Endo King
    You can't generalize and stereotype these individuals. Each are different and as Terry indicated, essentially, weight is not an indication of good health.
    "I didn't surrender. They took my horse and made him surrender..."
    -Chief Lone Watie

Let's Ride!
    6'7" and 235 lbs, I used to ride 300+ miles a week on my bicycle.....I'm still in great shape..........so am I a clyde? Is it PC to tell me that and I'm really just a fatty? ......hehe............funny stuff..........thread is useless.......get on your bike and stop trying to Troll

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I assume I am like many others who ride because its fun, not to get into shape.
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

mtbr member
    Don't we already have a thread on fat people..like 16 pages worth?

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    i think the OP is confused.

Clydesdale is a race category....not an overall 'you are fat' name (when used in the context of a cycling forum).

there are many, many racers who are over 200#'s that simply stomp the living crap out of most of the field....and they tend to be like the frigging jolly green giant at 6'5".

PEOPLE THAT BIG ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT GAWDAMN FAST!!!!

like a sasquatch with quick twitch muscles...not fair.

urgh.
    Click Here for Forum Rules

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    Im 6-4 and I wouldnt be healthy under 200 pounds. I havent been under 200 since I was 17 years old, and was skinny then.
    6'2 240 currently. freshman year of high school i was 220 riding bike every day & playing football and lacrosse, even when i was playing lacrosse in college i never weighed less than 230 . of course 15+ years of sedentary lifestyle (read as desk job) since college converted a good chunk of that muscle to fat. but thats a different topic.

banned
    Jun 2007
    fatcat,
    Not sure why you deleted your OP.
    Had to know the thread would offend, and cause reaction, so to say that it was a lesson learned again, seems like pure BS, or you got hammered by a big dude racing Clyde.

In either case please do not do any trail-work, as I'm certain you're one of those dwarf muthafuuckers that only trim branches below 5'4" to cause all those of normal height to duck or get clothes-lined.

"2 Wycked"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    fatcat,
    I'm certain you're one of those dwarf muthafuuckers that only trim branches below 5'4"
    In case anyone was wondering, "muthafuucker" is one of my favorite words to use...it's so versatile.
    Ahhhh...Ahhhh....it's the hammy, it's the hammy!!

Life Is Short
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    fatcat,
    Not sure why you deleted your OP.
    Had to know the thread would offend, and cause reaction, so to say that it was a lesson learned again, seems like pure BS, or you got hammered by a big dude racing Clyde.

In either case please do not do any trail-work, as I'm certain you're one of those dwarf muthafuuckers that only trim branches below 5'4" to cause all those of normal height to duck or get clothes-lined.
    hahah. well basically it was about a friend who lost over 100lbs by getting on a rigid diet and exercising (he's 50 and was over 300lbs) obviously his story and my opinion about getting fit is silly. Also what's normal height?

meow meow
    5'10.5''

Life Is Short
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
    5'10.5''
    LOL is that for normal White? (males)

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
    5'10.5''
    I am below that height so I must be "abnormal".

Anyone else?
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    I am below that height so I must be "abnormal".

Anyone else?
    I am 5'8.5"/174cm. This is below average for males, but probably an exact average for humans around here - it seems that everything from chairs to cars fits me just right.

And I am 192lb at the moment.. probably 12lb more than I want to be, but even now I am fit enough to ride a 12hr race - but much closer to last than to first.

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    i am above average height for Denmark...but just below for the Netherlands...

right there in the middle.

and 185lbs....about 10lbs too much (damn beer)
    Click Here for Forum Rules

Life Is Short
    been getting a lot of neg reps...place reeks of insecure & unhappy people. what's up?
    bike riders I know aren't nasty and write "you're an a hole" on Neg Rep Comments,
    probably not riders at all but posers.
    This is called the OffCamber place, not the "I hate you" forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dleted-snapz-pro-xitem-item001.jpg  

Last edited by fatcat; 06-25-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Suckin wind like a boss
    well, your op did come across just like the second poster said- you were a dick. i was half asleep when i posted and didnt feel the need to neg rep you because i knew you were gonna get it in spades.

still not gonna, but i think you were a wussy for deleting your post.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

banned
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat View Post
    hahah. well basically it was about a friend who lost over 100lbs by getting on a rigid diet and exercising (he's 50 and was over 300lbs) obviously his story and my opinion about getting fit is silly. Also what's normal height?
    Avg ht in USA = 5"10"
    Silly, no. The background makes sense. Anyone who's 300# + @ 50 yrs old that makes an effort does count!
    Please, realize that many here work hard to stay fit, or to avoid obesity, and no matter what - always speak the truth w/o fear of reprisal, and phuck those that say otherwise.

Life Is Short
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    well, your op did come across just like the second poster said- you were a dick. i was half asleep when i posted and didnt feel the need to neg rep you because i knew you were gonna get it in spades.

still not gonna, but i think you were a wussy for deleting your post.
    The weird thing and its been talked about for 1/2 century is that internet emails, posts, etc
    come off differently than what ppl intended it to be. Examples---WTF?! could mean
    whats up with that or you're an idiot. Or a good suggestion turns into hate for some
    people. I love you could mean, yeah right or I actually love you.

I don't think I'm a dick. Dicks do dickass things to others, graffiti walls, point guns at people, make kids cry, cut off people in their vehicles, don't chip in on shower gifts for
    nice co-workers, they step on flower beds to retrieve frisbees, etc. And dicks don't
    write posts about friends who lose over 100lbs, eat healthy and exercise and encourage others to do so. Dicks want people to stay unhealthy because they don't care. Thanks for
    reading.

I deleted the posts for the same reason I mentioned. Some ppl start off reading posts
    in a negative mindset and I don't want ppl to think it was negative. serious. You come home
    from work, you may not be in a good mood. You read a post about Chinese carbon fiber wheels. You dont like them anyways no matter what so you neg rep the OP. Now if you were in a positive mindset, you'd read the post and think, hey I may buy a set, the price is right.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    This is called the OffCamber place, not the "I hate you" forum
    We have one like that here?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    deleted.

Lesson learned again. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    You wouldn't have deleted your post if you had good intentions. Now you're just trying to cover your tracks.

Life Is Short
    Quote Originally Posted by R+P+K View Post
    You wouldn't have deleted your post if you had good intentions. Now you're just trying to cover your tracks.
    wrong. but I know one thing, you may be the type of person that I described earlier,
    a negative-minded one that is also set in his ways. Life is short, think positive

mtbr member
    How about just leaving it up and letting people decide for themselves? Or do you think that little of them? Or your own ability to communicate?

mtbr member
    Letting people to decide for themselves, like GM, Goldman Sachs, etc. where the US Govt. had to bail them out for billions of dollars? Sounds good. I say advise is always good.

Members who have read this thread: 0