Suckin wind like a boss

damn this POS phone SD card!

so my sd card has seen fit to delete the entirety of my camera photo directory. just found out after getting home from a righteous ride this afternoon with my bestest riding buddy, and had some really nice pics of a new (to us) rock garden. had some serious stoke in there too, managed to clear a lot of stuff that not too long ago was well beyond my skillset.

too tired to mess with it but hoping i can recover it somehow. /sadface.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

banned
    Jan 2012

Suckin wind like a boss
    wow thanks! would be cool if it works, ill try it in the morning.

Ride More, Work Less
    There are several free / shareware tools that can get much of the data back. Good luck and can't wait to see the pictures.
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    There are several free / shareware tools that can get much of the data back. Good luck and can't wait to see the pictures.
    ^^^
    This and from my understand if you *Big Terry* didn't take anymore pics after the SD card dump you should be fine.

Suckin wind like a boss
    well, it worked... kinda. it definitely found a lot of pics, including a bunch that had been deleted quite a while back. it didnt, however, manage to find my most recent ones, the ones from last week. and there were several dozen sets that it never found for whatever reason, while finding random sets of other pics. by sets, i mean strings of pics that i had taken within minutes of each other- it found complete sets of those. individual pics, however, seemed lost in the ether.

ahh well, appreciated the info nevertheless. and i think that despite the heat today, i am going to go back to the trails where i took the pics that originally went missing, and get some more.

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    well, it worked... kinda. it definitely found a lot of pics, including a bunch that had been deleted quite a while back. it didnt, however, manage to find my most recent ones, the ones from last week. and there were several dozen sets that it never found for whatever reason, while finding random sets of other pics. by sets, i mean strings of pics that i had taken within minutes of each other- it found complete sets of those. individual pics, however, seemed lost in the ether.

ahh well, appreciated the info nevertheless. and i think that despite the heat today, i am going to go back to the trails where i took the pics that originally went missing, and get some more.
    Cool, post them after the ride. Happy Independence Day!
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

Suckin wind like a boss
    no pics today, before i got that far on the trail my rear hub decided to go all fixie on me and effed up my ride. locked up bigger than sh!t to the point that i had to spin the entire trail so as not to blow the chain- no more spare powerlinks. man if it aint one thing its another. i dont even have the tools to pull my cassette/hub, gonna be a couple days before i get to my buddy's who does, and kills my weekend ride.

this is what i get for riding the sh!t out of a cheapo motobecane. at least it got me out there, now i need a bonafide upgrade to a REAL bike.

Members who have read this thread: 0