Crop Dusting.- Mtbr.com

Thread: Crop Dusting.

mtbr member

Crop Dusting.

If you have ever ridden with anyone else you have A: been crop dusted or B: Crop dusted the rider behind you.
    One of the perks of riding lead is marking your scent on the trail for the guy behind you. A fun way to irritate your riding buddies. lol.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarBrahWyo View Post
    If you have ever ridden with anyone else you have A: been crop dusted or B: Crop dusted the rider behind you.
    One of the perks of riding lead is marking your scent on the trail for the guy behind you. A fun way to irritate your riding buddies. lol.
    Oh that explains the green haze above Cheyenne. It's only viewable on a clear day from 45 miles south in Fort Collins. I can always tell what days you ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

banned
    Sep 2007
    Accelerade make great crop dusting material.

mtbr member
    Recently I was at this concert and this really hot women walks through the crowd and I check her out and some dude right by me was too. We move out of her way to let her pass and she totally let a real rank one go on her way through. And the dude asks me, "Did she just cropdust us?" and at this point everyone around was looking at us like one of us was the culprit. She totally threw us under the bus. I'm sure it was her and it was totally premeditated.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Oh that explains the green haze above Cheyenne. It's only viewable on a clear day from 45 miles south in Fort Collins. I can always tell what days you ride.
    Wyoming is ranked at the top as far as clean air goes, so that must be me riding!

Cheyenne, Wyo. - The Cleanest Cities in the U.S. - TIME

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmorath View Post
    Recently I was at this concert and this really hot women walks through the crowd and I check her out and some dude right by me was too. We move out of her way to let her pass and she totally let a real rank one go on her way through. And the dude asks me, "Did she just cropdust us?" and at this point everyone around was looking at us like one of us was the culprit. She totally threw us under the bus. I'm sure it was her and it was totally premeditated.
    Premeditated! I doubt it, probably just a leaky system. Yeah that's it she had a leak.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

The White Jeff W
    Never been crop dusted but I was riding behind a guy that blew a snot rocket and rode right thru the spray hanging in the air.
    No moss...

AZ
    banned

Are you 12 yo?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Are you 12 yo?
    Nope. 29.

Fart smeller
    Crop Dusting.-20200426_164452%7E2.jpg
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

Heather Heyer

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I fart and burp all the time.
    On the trail
    On the commuter train

All fat, all the time.
    That's why it's so damn windy in Wyoming. All the farting.
    :

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    As long as you fart silently, no one will know its you

Plus you can just blame it on your buddy or some stranger. Look at them kinda weird and shake your head side to side and pinch your nose and wag your index finger at them..... all while riding your bicycle, or sitting on the bench.
    Last edited by matt4x4; 05-12-2020 at 02:57 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 43