The Crazy Bastard.....thread.- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,349

    The Crazy Bastard.....thread.

    Police: Miss Honduras, sister found shot to death

    The boyfriend killed them because she danced with another dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  2. #2
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    Probably M-13.

  3. #3
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Manson is getting married...

  4. #4
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Police: Miss Honduras, sister found shot to death

    The boyfriend killed them because she danced with another dude.
    This kind of $hit makes me sick. Little pu$sy felt small so he killed them. Not sure what it's like in Honduras but here in the states we pay tens of thousands a year on each of these type of criminals housing them in prison with food and shelter. I vote to go back to the "off with their heads" approach!

  5. #5
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Police: Miss Honduras, sister found shot to death

    The boyfriend killed them because she danced with another dude.
    Ain't such a good time to be a pretty girl in Central America, is it?

  6. #6
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    This kind of $hit makes me sick. Little pu$sy felt small so he killed them. Not sure what it's like in Honduras but here in the states we pay tens of thousands a year on each of these type of criminals housing them in prison with food and shelter. I vote to go back to the "off with their heads" approach!
    yup the quicker the better

  7. #7
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Manson is getting married...
    that pos deserved death many yrs ago.

  8. #8
    Maaaaan
    Reputation: Ericmopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Manson is getting married...
    Yeah, the interview with his fiance is truly scary. Detached, just like the girls from his "family".
    A little psycho case extraordinaire.
    Squeaky Fromme all over again...
    Communist Party Member Since 1917.

  9. #9
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Manson is getting married...
    Yes and the family of his soon to be wife have disowned her.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  10. #10
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,320
    Truly sad. Unfortunately, we are the crazy bastards who incarcerate these low-life P.O.S.

    If people knew the actual annual cost to house an inmate they'd lose it.
    Because it's such a huge profit center for the states & fed this is never discussed.
    I'd like to feed the dwindling fish population by taking those who cannot be rehabilitated out to sea, and making them walk the plank.

    Re-establishing a balanced ecosystem is a healthy start.

  11. #11
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    Truly sad. Unfortunately, we are the crazy bastards who incarcerate these low-life P.O.S.

    If people knew the actual annual cost to house an inmate they'd lose it.
    Because it's such a huge profit center for the states & fed this is never discussed.
    I'd like to feed the dwindling fish population by taking those who cannot be rehabilitated out to sea, and making them walk the plank.

    Re-establishing a balanced ecosystem is a healthy start.
    yup n yup

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kronk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    Truly sad. Unfortunately, we are the crazy bastards who incarcerate these low-life P.O.S.

    If people knew the actual annual cost to house an inmate they'd lose it.
    Because it's such a huge profit center for the states & fed this is never discussed.
    I'd like to feed the dwindling fish population by taking those who cannot be rehabilitated out to sea, and making them walk the plank.

    Re-establishing a balanced ecosystem is a healthy start.
    I have also heard that the polar bears need food, so another option.

  13. #13
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,320
    Save the seals!
    Let them eat convicts..

Similar Threads

  1. My bastard pugsley
    By tundratrader in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:02 AM
  2. Who's the lucky bastard that got this
    By AKamp in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. the c'dale bastard...
    By parkincake in forum Cannondale
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 04:53 PM
  4. Bastard Shotz
    By bipolarbear in forum Beer Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 06:11 PM
  5. building me a bastard
    By Sock Monkey in forum 27.5
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:40 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.