College or High School Stories- Mtbr.com
    Beer Me!

College or High School Stories

Post up some of your favorite youth-related stupidity. What is your favorite College / High School Story?
    "Any wheel size is better than sitting at a computer all day." -Myself

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    This could go on for hours lol. Let me narrow it down to the best select couple and ill get back to you.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

Beer Me!
    I have many, but here are two to start it off:

I was at a Halloween party where about 1/3 of the attendees were under-age. Of course right when things start getting really entertaining the cops show up. People start yelling "COPS COPS". The guy who lived there was obviously a party veteran and calmly said "get all the under-agers in the back, everyone with an ID over 21 up front NOW!" Totally one of those scenes at a teen movie where people are hiding in closets, attics, etc... Meanwhile my biddies GF is flipping her lid because she is under 21, dressed in a skimpy bo-peep outfit, and her BF is drunk and aiding in the distraction of the cops. She pleads with me to go to the back with her, and help her jump the cinderblock wall so she can hide in the alley. In my inebriated wisdom I agree. While hoisting my biddies young, barely covered, attractive GF, I get a drunk thought of "this looks bad" and hastily chuck her over the wall. Little did i know the alley way was about 4 feet lower than the backyard, I hear a screech and a wimper as she hits the deck. Perfect timing as the cops come into the back yard and im standing at the wall looking like a dork, thinking they just saw me chuck a busty bo-peep into an alley way! They ask me what i was doing, and I had enough thought to say "taking a piss, officer". They check my ID and head back into the house. At which point I look over and see sexy bo-peep now dusty and holding her ankle. My buddy then appears and asks where his girl is, and I point over the wall. We all cleared out, and all she had was a sprained ankle and a bruised tail bone. Funny thing was I was the "Hero" to both him and his GF, since she was applying for nursing school, and it would have ruined her chances of getting in if she had an under age drinking offense.

I bet a friend $10 bucks he couldn't chug a container of Aunt Jamima's Maple Syrup in under 3 min. (this was after watching super troopers.... wasted) Friend did it in 2min. Shortly after we read the calorie content which was somewhere in the 9000+ range, realized this is bad bad news and could result in trip to ER. Buddy stumbles calmly out to the front driveway and does a force puke. That night we learned that food density also applies to your stomach. First puke stain in driveway: lots of beer, Second: Burrito he had for dinner, Third: MAPLE SYRUP! It came out of his mouth like some sort of slow motion spider web. The beer and burrito washed off the driveway just fine, the maple syrup stain lasted about 6 months LOL.
    Last edited by Guerdonian; 07-26-2012 at 09:02 AM.

I dd what you see there.
    My favourite memory of High School was graduating and never going back......
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

Beer Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    My favourite memory of High School was graduating and never going back......
    Great story

banned
    I probably have 7/4 the number of college stories most of you have.

Hermit
    I've spent 20 years living some of that dumb $h!t down - you bozos think I'm bringing that stuff back into the light??!?!?

Steve Z
    Pedaling when it's dry
    And paddling when it's wet

My insignificant blog:
    http://swampboy62.blogspot.com/

Beer Me!
    This thread has.....

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Ever since I stopped riding BMX in Santa Cruz, Ca. my life has pretty much been downhill in terms of overall happiness - the best it gets is being content. I haven't had fun in years as the stress overwhelms the fun

That being said, all my finest, stupid memories have been on a BMX bike during my high school days: DionRidesBikes.com: What BMX Means to Me - A reflection on how 20" wheels changed me forever...

My shins are torn, my elbows are torn, and I may be a little loopy from hitting the pavement for years, but it was all well worth it.

Probably what got us most into trouble was gaining the ability to bunnyhop really high - like 4 1/2 ft. high. We were able to get up things that were in the 5ft range. It was ridiculous, but this gave us the brilliant idea that we were invincible, and any ledge, handrail, planter box, parked car, wall, etc. was game. We had no respect for public property or anything, and cruising around at all hours of the night, sessioning (street riding and flatland) for hours on end would get us into a lot of trouble with security guards, cops, and old guys with mustaches and salt-and-pepper arm hair.

These were the stupidest days of my life, but also the most fun I've ever had. There's really no one particular story (well, maybe wall-riding a big boulder with a plaque in downtown Santa Cruz and getting chased, while laughing), but it's all just one, big, stupid, happy story of growing up BMX - we were little a$$hole BMX Bandits and we were ridiculously good at it. Here's me at 14 yrs. old - doing stupid stuff on a neighbor's fence.

GONE
    Nov 2008
    I lived in SLO, California for a short spell in the late 80's Now that's a college party town! Bars galore, weekend parties on every other street corner. We rented a condo and had our own party every weekend. Went through countless kegs. Got hooked up a lot too, it was just too easy up there.

I used to deliver pizzas for work while I lived up there. That was a super fun job. It would be non-stop deliveries to party after party. I had beers offered to me many times (of course, I declined). Once I even delivered to a Sorority House full of hotties dressed in their nighties. Of course, I behaved myself while I was on the clock but I could have been sooo bad, sooo easily.

Those were the days...

Too many, here's a short one. Warning: I'm grimey.

Right after college I lost my three jobs, car and apartment (that's right, this is my second time being homeless). I would sit on the street corner all day and spange until the sun started to set. With the little bit of money I got I would buy a pint of liquor and sneak it into a bar. Sit there and get wasted and occasionally hit on women. By the end of the night I would usually have a chick on lock and go back to her place. At which point, I would pass the **** out in her bed. That's right, I would bag chicks just to sleep in a bed. Sometimes I'd have to sleep wih them, sometimes they'd wake me up and make me leave. Most times I got away with it. They'd be pissed in the morning though.

Trail Blazer
    one time i got caught at school with a half ounce of weed(it was some of the best weed i have ever seen to this day) it was called purple tangerine and it looked and smelled just like it sounds. anyway right after i picked it up from this older dude i knew who got it from the dispensary, i went to the park to smoke some. park ranger came by and gave me sh1t for smoking and not being in class then went ahead and called the campus police to come pick me up. they came and took me back to school. we get to the office and the cop asks if i have any more weed on me. i tell him i have a half ounce in my backpack and he just laughs. i tell him i am dead serious then he takes me into a room and says lets see it. i pull it out and his jaw just drops. hes like where did you get this stuff?!?! this is grade AAA stuff man this isn't that street crap. he calls in his buddies and they are all just like wow. they then ask if i'm selling the stuff and i just say no dude, this is my personal stash i just picked up. he calls a couple more cops in along with my counselor and everybody is just having good laughs and making jokes about me and where i get the stuff and what not. then they just tell me to go back to class. this is where i am just like wtf!? i was expecting a call to my mom and maybe even arrest but none of that. so i'm just like sweet dude thanks guys i'll see you around. they sent me on my way and instead of going to class i just went to pick up my other half (of the same stuff, i ordered an ounce split in two) went to the same park rolled up a fat one and enjoyed.. it was awesome.

Trail Blazer

good sh1t dude

Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post

Right after college I lost my three jobs, car and apartment (that's right, this is my second time being homeless). I would sit on the street corner all day and spange until the sun started to set. With the little bit of money I got I would buy a pint of liquor and sneak it into a bar. Sit there and get wasted and occasionally hit on women. By the end of the night I would usually have a chick on lock and go back to her place. At which point, I would pass the **** out in her bed. That's right, I would bag chicks just to sleep in a bed. Sometimes I'd have to sleep wih them, sometimes they'd wake me up and make me leave. Most times I got away with it. They'd be pissed in the morning though.

LOL thats awesome

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Most of my high school debauchery involved my street racing days. The rest of the time was spent drinking and smoking at my best friend's brother's house and bar.

One friday night after an evening of racing my buddy and I had picked up a couple of girls from school and taken them back to his brother's place. His brother's house was directly across the street from the park. We had been smoking and drinking for a few hours off and on. We decided to go over to the park for some dumbass reason and do stuff like climb the jungle gyms and generally screw around. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a cop. For whatever reason I decided it would be a good idea to take off into a dead sprint to his brothers house. While I did this my friend and the girls ducked over behind a dumpster and hid from sight. Luckily I happened to be carrying all of the weed and accessories. I had shoved this in my pocket, tossed my beer in the dumpster and broke into a sprint in one fluid movement of drunken ninja superiority. After ditching the weed in his house and grabbing my cigarettes off his coffee table I decided to return to the park. Upon exiting the front door I was met by the blinding fireball of light that is the spotlight on a police cruiser. The officer proceeded to ask me why I took off running, I told him I had to pee really bad and didnt want to be seen pissing in the park. he looked at me for a minute, asked me if I was old enough to smoke. I said yes. He said...well ok but the park closes at 9am so go tell your friends hiding behind the dumpster to get back in the house and stay there. I remember telling him to have a good evening and walked into the park to retrieve my terrified friends. Needless to say I was the hero of the evening and was handsomely rewarded after we returned to the house.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

GONE
    Nov 2008

Has your whole life been a train wreck?

Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Has your whole life been a train wreck?
    Yes.

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Yes.
    Wow, that's horrible. Better things to come for you, I will hope for...

Members who have read this thread: 0