REALLY?

Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead (dungeons & dragons)

This is a local band, and in my opinion one of the most underated bands of all time. (sorry if I mis-spell, I'm drunk wasted), I hope you like them, they are a really *****en 80's band. Also, was wondering, who here played D&D back in the day, I loved D&D, that game was epic....far above any board game.
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Y6ajTP3wWc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Y6ajTP3wWc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

Suckin wind like a boss
    wow dude i remember these guys from back in high school (in the 80s)... and I played AD&D like a madman back in the day (first and second editions). Had a group of us that would spend weekends together nerding out, either playing, or writing dungeons and drawing maps. good times ill always cherish despite the nerd stigma it got all of us from the other kids. fcuk em all, we had a blast
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

mtbr member
    I played. Probably still would if anyone in my area played.
    Kona Big Unit SS
    Kona Private Jake SSCX
    DiamondBack Release 3
    Norco Torrent HT 7.1

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    wow dude i remember these guys from back in high school (in the 80s)... and I played AD&D like a madman back in the day (first and second editions). Had a group of us that would spend weekends together nerding out, either playing, or writing dungeons and drawing maps. good times ill always cherish despite the nerd stigma it got all of us from the other kids. fcuk em all, we had a blast

I hear ya, and the most important player in the game was the DM, I had an awesome DM, very creative guy with loads of imagination,. it often took me 4-6 hours just to move up one level...

(an ogre slashes you with his sword, you take 4 hit points, what do you do?)
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

Members who have read this thread: 0