Bike helmet or Motorcycle helmet for 125cc scooter- Mtbr.com
    T.W.O.

Bike helmet or Motorcycle helmet for 125cc scooter

OK, I just bought a 125cc scooter for my wife she's picked out and ordered hers already. I'm trying to kill 2 birds with one stone by getting the AM helmet I wanted, and also using it when I'm riding the scooter around town too.

I plan to get the Veggie Urge Archi Enduro, what do you think?
    Thanks for your input

Is not amused
    While it's a nice helmet for sure and you probably don't want to read this. It's not a DOT, Snell, BSI, and ECE approved. For me I would not risk it.

T.W.O.
    Thanks hutch, yeah you have the point there. Well I'll keep shopping.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Is not amused
    Just a couple suggestions, I'm sure the first link won't fly with the wife lol.... figured you would like the styles below.

Icon Variant Construct Helmet - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

More reasonable below

AFX FX-39 DS Helmet - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

T.W.O.
    I'm actually looking at a Euro type full helmet half shield. Now that I saw the link I likey too I just order a $ 100 VCAN helmet not bad. I just repped you hutch so I'll catch you next time.

On the side note:
    Some 6 pointer clown just neg rep me for being cheap on the helmet Amazon sells plenty of $20 moto helmets and the one I'm looking at AM helmet is $250. Next time have the ball to sign your name or have a discussion, tool.

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi1885 View Post
    I'm actually looking at a Euro type full helmet half shield. Now that I saw the link I likey too I just order a $ 100 VCAN helmet not bad. I just repped you hutch so I'll catch you next time.

On the side note:
    Some 6 pointer clown just neg rep me for being cheap on the helmet Amazon sells plenty of $20 moto helmets and the one I'm looking at AM helmet is $250. Next time have the ball to sign your name or have a discussion, tool.
    The AFX isn't a bad helmet their new but, put out a good product. It's also a lot less vs the ICON which is basically the same thing. Sounds good, Mimi1885 best of luck.

Six point neg repper, it appears your hidden, it's cool, great advice you contribute to the site. Keep up the good work, I hope you don't go OTB or have your seat post snap and impale you.

T.W.O.
    Thanks H,
    I grew up racing motorcycle, the only 2 brands I've tried were shoei and arai here wow so many to choose from. My brother and I want to split a piaggio mp3 500 it would be a fun ride so I'll be shopping for more serious helmet later.

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi1885 View Post
    Thanks H,
    I grew up racing motorcycle, the only 2 brands I've tried were shoei and arai here wow so many to choose from. My brother and I want to split a piaggio mp3 500 it would be a fun ride so I'll be shopping for more serious helmet later.

No problem, I used to race myself, then moved on to stunting, been off my motorcycle going on three years now. I second getting a Shoei or Arai. The shoei's always fit my head weird or felt big on me so I've always had Arai's. Wish they would start making helmets as AGV has started and others. Hopefully their price if they do make one won't be as bad as their motorcycle helmets approaching 1000$. Sure anyone could get a 100$ helmet and argue about cost vs function but for a motorcycle helmet especially racing or pushing your limits my heads worth 1000 grand to me. Speaking of helmets it's been five years since my last replacement/purchase. Looks like it's time for a new one....
    Price = but safety and comfort =

T.W.O.
    Thanks I have munch to catch up on the motorcycle world.

Hey it's my 6000th post.

Members who have read this thread: 1