mtbr member
    Mar 2012

best electric razor?? opinions and discussion

So long story short.... I recently have noticed that my face has become more sensitive to my razor when I shave and I get pretty bad irritation and razor burn with the red bumps, you know, the whole deal. I've tried different shaving cream and razors but no real improvement. I was wondering what electric razors you guys (and girls.... maybe ) are using and what is the best for sensitive skin like that? I have looked around but don't wanna dump $50-100 on an electric razor only to find that I'm not satisfied with it.

Discuss....whats the best out there??

I'd rather be on my bike
    What shaving cream/gel are you using? Also, what razors have you tried? This can make a HUGE difference in how your face reacts to shaving. Do you shave in the shower?

I have very sensitive skin, so I have researched and found good products to use.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    How long since you've replaced your foil & cutting block?

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    I've had great long life reliability out of cheap Norelco electric shavers. Make sure that you get one with at least 3 heads. Anything less and it will take all day to finish. You do have to replace the blades a few times a year, though. And you must clean them out every 1-2 weeks.
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

b a n n e d
    I've had so many electric shavers, its kinda ridiculous. I have a pretty coarse, thick beard and I was always very hesitant to drop $200 on one, but after listening to me complain everytime I shaved, my wife finally bought me a Braun Series 7 with the "clean and renew" system (~$200). I will never, ever, EVER, buy any other razor again. I honestly think the cleaning system really does a lot to keep the blades and foil in good shape. The cutter blocks are readily available and easily replaced (~$40 for a block and foil) and the cleaning solution lasts me about 3 weeks before it needs to be replaced. A box of 3 cartridges is about $10.

Hands down, worth every friggin' penny.

Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver Models - Best Electric Shavers - Braun
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I have extremely sensitive skin and don't grow much facial hair... I typically use andis, wahl, oster cordless beard/mustache trimmers.. Also I use baby powder instead of shaving cream
    Even though I am in my 40's I only have to shave three/four times a week
    Pedal... Just pedal

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
    I've had so many electric shavers, its kinda ridiculous. I have a pretty coarse, thick beard and I was always very hesitant to drop $200 on one, but after listening to me complain everytime I shaved, my wife finally bought me a Braun Series 7 with the "clean and renew" system (~$200). I will never, ever, EVER, buy any other razor again. I honestly think the cleaning system really does a lot to keep the blades and foil in good shape. The cutter blocks are readily available and easily replaced (~$40 for a block and foil) and the cleaning solution lasts me about 3 weeks before it needs to be replaced. A box of 3 cartridges is about $10.

Ummm, it kinda doesn't look like you fully shave to me. I was thinking that you just "clip and trim" only.

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Ummm, it kinda doesn't look like you fully shave to me. I was thinking that you just "clip and trim" only.
    Meh . . . that's just the 9:00 a.m. shadow. I start the day like this:

since 4/10/2009
    I have a very coarse beard. I became very dissatisfied with the multiblade deals no matter the shaving cream or gel I used. The problem was that my coarse whiskers get stuck between the blades (the more blades the worse it got) and those stuck whiskers cause hella irritation. I could never manage to wash them all out. I went completely electric when I got cancer because of a ridiculously high bleeding risk and I got a Norelco with a self cleaning base station. It's nice but doesn't get ANYWHERE near as close as a manual blade.

I am starting to research straight razors. My local barber does straight razor shaves and I've taken to having that done with my haircut. The quality of shave is mich better but from what I am reading about good straight razors, there should be little irritation. Turns out my barber uses one with replaceable blades so who knows how dull the blade gets before he puts in a new one.

Still, the shave quality is very good so I have a bit more research to do. First is to find a barber who does it with a quality, sharp razor like what I would buy, and a good shave soap. My barber uses foam dispensed from a warmer which feels nice but I have to try something more like I'd do at home.

I'd keep the electric for quick touch up work on days I didn't feel like pulling out the full kit, though.

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
    Meh . . . that's just the 9:00 a.m. shadow. I start the day like this:

WOW! I kinda like that look. Toss the Braun!!!

Ya know to this day, I can't say that I've ever seen a "real" mtn biker with a beard like that. If you parted it evenly before rides, I would think that it would just blow along side of your neck and not get in your face as you were riding?

meow meow
    i was using a philips with 3 heads i got for like $60 but then i got lazy and grew a short beard i keep trimmed with a whal groomer.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I must be lucky. I bought a really cheap one (about $50) about 3 years ago and have been using it several times a week. Still has the original blades too.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Ya know to this day, I can't say that I've ever seen a "real" mtn biker with a beard like that. If you parted it evenly before rides, I would think that it would just blow along side of your neck and not get in your face as you were riding?
    You have never met George The Beard then. Think ZZ Top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best electric razor?? opinions and discussion-george-beard.jpg  

Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    Well, I guess I have now. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    clippers w/ 1/4" guard. does entire head, except eyebrows (probly them too, never tried) and inner ear hair.

Hi.
    I have a Panasonic Mark IV ($120). Works better than any other electric razor I've ever tried, but it takes MUCH longer than using a Gillette Mach 3 in the shower.

The best thing I did was to get a good mirror for the shower, and a nice badger hair brush to apply the shaving soap. Takes me about 1.5 minutes to shave completely, and much smoother than any electric razor. Good soap/shaving cream is key.

mtbr member
    Anybody here use shave oil to prep their face before ever applying shaving cream? Makes all the difference, softens your skin so it contours and stretchs with the blade(s) rather than being tough and slicing when the blade tugs on a hair. I use a Vitamin E body oil I found at the natural market, it's got some almond oil and other natural oils mixed in but others have made DIY shaving oils with olive oil, castor oil, almond oil, aloe extracts, etc.

I wont go into using a badger brush and making your own lather from good shaving soap since you dont generally use shaving cream with an electric razor. I get much less irritation using a badger brush to apply shaving cream and then using a multiblade razor over using an electric on dry skin.

Prep the skin, apply the oil when your skin is warm, right after you've gotten out of the shower. Rinse your face with cold water when you're done shaving - closes up your warm and open pores to keep microscopic debris and bacteria out of your skin. Use a high quality aftershave cream free from alcohols and other harsh chemicals - look for one that uses natural oils to moisturize over synthetic chemicals (I like Burts Bees aftershave)

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I'm in need of an electric shaver but I'm not sure what to get. I've always been razor and shaving cream type of guy. My facial hair is really thick and my face is pretty sensitive. I used a crappy electric razor a while ago and it ripped up my face. I found this website last night Best Men's Electric Shaver / Razor - Best Electric Shaver for Men 2013 and I'm considering the Braun Series 5 and I'm wondering if you guys have any feedback for me with that. it's more money than I want to spend but if it's quality then that's what I want. Any feedbacks or suggestions would be great.

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by dillondoog View Post
    I'm in need of an electric shaver but I'm not sure what to get. I've always been razor and shaving cream type of guy. My facial hair is really thick and my face is pretty sensitive. I used a crappy electric razor a while ago and it ripped up my face. I found this website last night Best Men's Electric Shaver / Razor - Best Electric Shaver for Men 2013 and I'm considering the Braun Series 5 and I'm wondering if you guys have any feedback for me with that. it's more money than I want to spend but if it's quality then that's what I want. Any feedbacks or suggestions would be great.
    I have the previous Series 5 and I can say that it was the best money I've ever spent on personal care products. Its going on 5 years now, and all I have had to do is replaced the cutter block and foil on an annual basis, which at the end of the day, is cheaper than buying 12 months worth of blades/cream. I am replacing it now, but only because they have redesigned the razor and no longer make the top-notch cutter block. I will happily buy another Braun. I too have a thick beard with sensitive skin.

mtbr member
    Tip for razors - Shave straight after a shower, or in the shower. Makes a LOT of difference, lots less irritation.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign2Rider View Post
    Tip for razors - Shave straight after a shower, or in the shower. Makes a LOT of difference, lots less irritation.
    Also, ditch the cartridge razor or electric razor to really get rid of the irritation. Use good product, shave prep, high quality shaving cream not from an aerosol can, use good aftershave. No irritation at all after you get the hang of shaving with a straight razor or single blade/double edge safety razor.

Alum block for days when you're feeling irritated. Thayer's witch hazel as aftershave every time and a good moisturizer afterwards. Clean smooth shave.

Why do you think you need an electric razor? Tend to shave away from sinks? Unless I traveled for work I dont think I would ever even consider a cartridge razor or electric razor setup again in my life.

After making the initial investment in a nice safety razor, I spend around $30 a year on blades, shave soap, aftershave, and balm. And it'll be about like this for the rest of my life unless I lose or break my razor or brush.

****** to the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    I have a very coarse beard. I became very dissatisfied with the multiblade deals no matter the shaving cream or gel I used. The problem was that my coarse whiskers get stuck between the blades (the more blades the worse it got) and those stuck whiskers cause hella irritation. I could never manage to wash them all out. I went completely electric when I got cancer because of a ridiculously high bleeding risk and I got a Norelco with a self cleaning base station. It's nice but doesn't get ANYWHERE near as close as a manual blade.

I am starting to research straight razors. My local barber does straight razor shaves and I've taken to having that done with my haircut. The quality of shave is mich better but from what I am reading about good straight razors, there should be little irritation. Turns out my barber uses one with replaceable blades so who knows how dull the blade gets before he puts in a new one.

Still, the shave quality is very good so I have a bit more research to do. First is to find a barber who does it with a quality, sharp razor like what I would buy, and a good shave soap. My barber uses foam dispensed from a warmer which feels nice but I have to try something more like I'd do at home.

I'd keep the electric for quick touch up work on days I didn't feel like pulling out the full kit, though.

Just stay away from the mob barbers, they can be a real cut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post

Braun's most advanced foil has zones with differently sized holes to capture hairs growing in different directions and help cutting them closer than ever before.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013

Best value for money electric razor on the market

In my opinion Philips Sensotouch 3d is the best electric razor for men. It leaves the lest skin irritation after shaving, it's quiet and you can choose between wet or dry shaving. There are other options as well, but I think the razor from Philips is shows the best value for money.

Read more useful tips on shaving, grooming and top consumer reviews of the best razors for men. Visit bestrazorformen.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best electric razor?? opinions and discussion-philips-norelco-1280x-sensotouch-3d.jpg  

No Stranger to danger....
    The phillips norelco is a great shaver, its the one with the two sided beard trimmer on one end and the barrel shaver on the other.
    The best thing about this model is its great for the pubic areas, but it can cut you pretty bad.
    But i dont even use the shaver, i use the beard trimmer to do everything.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kingston2013 View Post
    In my opinion Philips Sensotouch 3d is the best electric razor for men. It leaves the lest skin irritation after shaving, it's quiet and you can choose between wet or dry shaving. There are other options as well, but I think the razor from Philips is shows the best value for money.

Read more useful tips on shaving, grooming and top consumer reviews of the best razors for men. Visit bestrazorformen.net
    You joined mtbr just to leave this as your first post? Boy, you sure are passionate about electric razors because even your posting reads like a sales pitch.

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    You joined mtbr just to leave this as your first post? Boy, you sure are passionate about electric razors because even your posting reads like a sales pitch.
    It's spam. Happens a lot on this site...

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino View Post
    It's spam. Happens a lot on this site...
    What? So you're saying he didn't join mtbr just to talk about his favorite electric razor? How dare he.

mtbr member
    Anybody try these guys out yet?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZUG9qYTJMsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been thinking about trying them out.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    The phillips norelco is a great shaver, its the one with the two sided beard trimmer on one end and the barrel shaver on the other.
    The best thing about this model is its great for the pubic areas, but it can cut you pretty bad.
    But i dont even use the shaver, i use the beard trimmer to do everything.
    You should try waxing your Boys, That will leave em nice and smooth and no stubble
    Once you go slack, you never go back!

No known cure

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZUG9qYTJMsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've seen the commercial but I'm stocked up on Mach 3 blades off ebay. They average out to 60 cents a blade, and like King headsets, there's Chinese knockoffs to beware of. Look for a lot number.

I can't do electric shavers. They're just too harsh. I fly the Mach 3 in the shower using the neighbor lady's home made soap full of different oils. To extend the blade life I hit the razor with a blast of computer cleaner to blow out any water that can cause pitting. I've heard about using olive oil instead but don't really want a bottle of that in the bathroom. Any explanation would sound like a lie.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Re: best electric razor?? opinions and discussion

ZZ Top???

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member

I've heard the blades are really cheap, harsh on the skin, and dont last so long. Also that the handles are cheap, lightweight, and break easily.

There's really no excuse for having any irritation shaving. If you're having irritation you're either doing something wrong or you're using the wrong hardware. Razor bumps/burn (and ingrown hairs for some) are just the symptom of a bigger problem.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GTscoob View Post
    I've heard the blades are really cheap, harsh on the skin, and dont last so long. Also that the handles are cheap, lightweight, and break easily.
    "Anytime."

mtbr member

best electric razor?? opinions and discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 41ants View Post
    ZZ Top???
    Never heard of ZZ Top?
    La Grange? Tush? Cheap Sun Glasses?

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374512076.018727.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  19.8 KB

mtbr member

Pic on the left is a hair cut with a razorblade, hair on the right ripped out with an electric razor. Food for thought.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Screw a razor, be a man and grow a beard.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Have many choose for an best electric razor and I thing this article will help you for that.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kuhl View Post
    Screw a razor, be a man and grow a beard.
    Photos or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014

Great electric shaver

Was in your shoes one day m8. Got tired of using any traditional razor because of all the razor burns it would give me. Finally decided to switch to a shaver so I got the Philips Norelco PT730 and never went back. It is great and you should have no problems with it.
    Last edited by musclecarjacque; 07-16-2017 at 06:22 PM.

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    ^^ DJ, click on the link.

I didn't do it
    What is it about razors that brings out the spammers?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    Why me?
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Why me?
    We have to send in our bravest first.

banned
    Sep 2007
    I have an old Norelco 3 head electric shaver. Circa 1990? I've replaced the nickel cadmium batteries in it 3 times now. Solder them in and out. Still holds a good charge, needs a charge every 4 or 5 weeks, and I clean the blades and foil 1x a week. I don't have a heavy growth, but with the water shortage, I've stopped shaving in the shower, waste of water. Prefer a double blade safety razor for closeness of shaves, but the electric is going to have to be good enough with the drought we've been having.

Log off and go ride!
    Jul 2003
    I can't believe all the sissywimps here. Use a straight razor like a man.
    So many trails... so little time...

~ B A D A S S ~
    Quote Originally Posted by crfnick56 View Post
    So long story short.... I recently have noticed that my face has become more sensitive to my razor when I shave and I get pretty bad irritation and razor burn with the red bumps, you know, the whole deal. I've tried different shaving cream and razors but no real improvement. I was wondering what electric razors you guys (and girls.... maybe ) are using and what is the best for sensitive skin like that? I have looked around but don't wanna dump $50-100 on an electric razor only to find that I'm not satisfied with it.

Discuss....whats the best out there??
    I'm guessing you found a solution but I prefer braun over philips, they just shave thicker hair better and faster.

I'm using gilettes now, 3 blades and its MUCH better than any shaver ever. And i also have a real shaving knife that i use about once a year (and cut myself), and its even better but takes 10x the time (for me at least).
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dave54 View Post
    I can't believe all the sissywimps here. Use a straight razor like a man.
    It knicks up my legs too badly.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    I use a whal, good stuff.

I didn't do it
    My attendants shave me. I don't know what they use but it feels good.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

Why me?

We have to send in our bravest first.

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    My attendants shave me. I don't know what they use but it feels good.
    Only in Logan for a week and already you have attendants?

I didn't do it
    Only in Logan for a week and already you have attendants?
    It was one of my chief priorities. It wasn't easy finding them but I have what I believe to be a decent set.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I've had great long life reliability out of cheap Norelco electric shavers. Make sure that you get one with at least 3 heads. Anything less and it will take all day to finish. You do have to replace the blades a few times a year, though. And you must clean them out every 1-2 weeks.
    Me too. I've been using them for decades. I even opened one up and replaced the NiCads in it. They last a very long time.

Upcyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby Woof (MCM700) View Post
    I even opened one up and replaced the NiCads in it. They last a very long time.
    Never thought of doing that. I had a rechargeable one and the batteries were shot, I would forget to plug it in after a weekend trip and the batteries would die after shaving half my face on Monday morning!...and it wouldn't even work plugged in! I bought one of the cheap corded only Norelcos and it works fine.
    By continuing to browse my posts, you agree to accept my use of cookies.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Never thought of doing that. I had a rechargeable one and the batteries were shot, I would forget to plug it in after a weekend trip and the batteries would die after shaving half my face on Monday morning!...and it wouldn't even work plugged in! I bought one of the cheap corded only Norelcos and it works fine.
    And it only cost about $3.00 for the two AA NiCads. They're attached with welded solder tabs. You have to be careful removing them from the batteries. Then you can solder in the new ones.

banned
    Sep 2010
    I've been using the same Braun for several years now. The rechargeable batteries still hold a charge for several days.

banned
    Sep 2010
    One of the faster guys racing at the SD Velodrome has a beard just about 6" longer than that.
    It deforms nicely at 30 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    One of the faster guys racing at the SD Velodrome has a beard just about 6" longer than that.
    It deforms nicely at 30 mph.
    LOL
    Maybe a straight razor would be better.

T.W.O.
    I have a norelco. Just switched for 3 months. I still have not gotten close shave yet. They say 45 days, hmmm.

It's not really wet and dry, I can't even shave without cream or it would rip my face. How long does it take for the transition?

lurker
    Mar 2016
    My bro! Somewhere I read that you need to use it for 3!!! months before you can claim your money back. ha! But as for me, this one is the best, so you will never get your money back Philips Norelco 7310
    Last edited by milob2003; 03-22-2016 at 06:07 AM.

~ B A D A S S ~
    electric razors suck ass imo. Go with at least a gilette multiblade or real razor knife. It takes like twice as long for the beard to grow out compared to electric ones. It just goes deeeper.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Specialized sucks ass.

Bannėd
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi1885 View Post
    I have a norelco. Just switched for 3 months. I still have not gotten close shave yet. They say 45 days, hmmm.

It's not really wet and dry, I can't even shave without cream or it would rip my face. How long does it take for the transition?
    My wife bought me a Panasonic (arc5 I think is the model) that was $$$ but worth it for me. My beard grows fast so regardless if I get a super close shave or not I have a 5 o'clock shadow later that day. Didn't take me more than a couple of shaves to get used to it and the shave is pretty damn close to when I use a regular razor. It can be used as a wet shaver with cream and the shave is really close but I prefer to use it dry before I shower and it doesn't irritate my skin like a regular razor. I personally won't go back to a regular razor.
    That's more than Catfish would do.

~ B A D A S S ~
    my experience is this: I started outy with a cheapo electric. lasted for a bout 2 years, back when i was 13-14 or so.

the upgraded to my fathers used brauns, top of the line units 200$. was happy at the time with them. then both batteried died in 1999-2000 or so while I was ingreece for the summer. Had to get an alternative. got a mach 3.

The mach 3 was much much much faster and closer shave. Then the mach 3 turbo and all that sh1t came out, and it lasted about half as long, in my testing.

5 blades?? wouldn't bother..

All the actual shaving takes place on the first blade anyway so why add 2 more unused blades?

Armed with that knowledge I got me a dovo inox all stainless razor and its even more close than the mach 3 but it takes like 5x the time to shave. But its cool and its ultra deep shave. Long lasting shave.

Then later I thought I step up the game a bit and got myself an iwasaki kamisori. this is the very ultimate in attainable sharpness and therefor closeness ever built on planet earth according to knowledge to date. Its handmade in japan.

You need stones and strops for real razors. But you can at least add a whole 24h until you can feel the beard again after a straight razor shave compared to even the best electric a kamisori extends that a few h more. time is money.
    best electric razor?? opinions and discussion-37310_3.jpg

best electric razor?? opinions and discussion-37318_3.jpg

best electric razor?? opinions and discussion-37330_3.jpg

the rest is sh1t... trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best electric razor?? opinions and discussion-37306_3.jpg  

Specialized sucks ass.

b a n n e d
    I briefly used blades and switched to an electric. I've been using the top of the line Braun's for several years now, and it works fine enough I guess. I can't shave 2 days in a row though, or I get bad razor burn. And with blades, I was never able to get as close a shave as I do with the electric. Plus i had major problems with ingrown hairs. I think in large part because I shaved against the direction of hair growth, but going with the growth was a terrible shave . . . all in all, I absolutely hate shaving. So much that I've had a beard for at least 2 years now.

lurker
    Mar 2016
    Damn! Can't understand, how this works

lurker
    Mar 2016
    electric razors suck ass imo. Go with at least a gilette multiblade or real razor knife. It takes like twice as long for the beard to grow out compared to electric ones. It just goes deeeper.
    Haha! Good joke,man!

lurker
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Ochmonek View Post
    My wife bought me a Panasonic (arc5 I think is the model) that was $$$ but worth it for me. My beard grows fast so regardless if I get a super close shave or not I have a 5 o'clock shadow later that day. Didn't take me more than a couple of shaves to get used to it and the shave is pretty damn close to when I use a regular razor. It can be used as a wet shaver with cream and the shave is really close but I prefer to use it dry before I shower and it doesn't irritate my skin like a regular razor. I personally won't go back to a regular razor.
    yea, no need to go to the past, if world looks to the future

lurker
    Mar 2016

Somewhere I read that you need to use it for 3!!! months before you get the right to claim your money back. As for me, I usedd some Philips products in my life before, so I belive this company. looking to this one Philips-Norelco-7310

https://machohairstyles.com/wp-conte...ing-System.jpg

lurker
    Mar 2016

Somewhere I read that you need to use it for 3!!!!! months before you can claim your money back. As for me, since I used some Philips products in my life before, I prefer this company and its product. I like this one Philips Norelco 7310, description is good, hope it works the same

Rabid Lana fan
    Does anyone use NairŪ on their face?
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

Upcyclist
    nono

lurker
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Does anyone use NairŪ on their face?
    wow))) let woman use this product for the bikini area, but not to us)))

Rabid Lana fan

Upcyclist
    What's the best razor for the pubic area?

Rabid Lana fan
    Tiny push-mower?

Upcyclist
    Lol! I've got the visual

mtbr member
    I'm happy with Norelcos with the triple heads. I'm using the 8151XL model.

Members who have read this thread: 0