Attn: Attorneys - I need legal advice....BAD- Mtbr.com
    I Tried Them ALL... SuperModerator

Attn: Attorneys - I need legal advice....BAD

I know this may be along shot. Without going too much into detail, I had a car repossessed after my divorce, in 1998. Then, collection company said I still owe them a "deficiency amount" of $954. Fast-forward to now - they say they have a Court-ordered judgement against me and the total is now a whopping $11,000. They are now threatening to garnish my wages, and I seriously need some qualified legal advice. I plan on seeing one come Monday.....but this issue has me in tatters. PM me, if any of you have any useful advice. Much appreciated....
    "This is a male-dominated forum... there will be lots of Testosterone sword-shaming here" ~ Kenfucius

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Just curious, how it could be a court ordered judgement without court proceedings?

And I thought more than 10% interest would be considered usurious.. 10% over 10 years, is it about 2.5 times larger? (Too lazy to compute)

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Just curious, how it could be a court ordered judgement without court proceedings?

And I thought more than 10% interest would be considered usurious.. 10% over 10 years, is it about 2.5 times larger? (Too lazy to compute)
    There were court proceedings, I just never showed.
    "This is a male-dominated forum... there will be lots of Testosterone sword-shaming here" ~ Kenfucius

banned
    Sep 2010
    Just let it set until Monday. Nothing you can do until then except stress yourself out.
    A good lawyer can cost $$$$ too, but they can work miracles, so to speak.

Meanwhile, relax.......

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah View Post
    Oh boy. You've dug your own grave. I hope you can dug your way out. Is there some alimony you've been ignoring to pay? By not showing, they were able to nail you higher up on the wall since you weren't there to protest. Hopefully they are willing to work some deal with you but you are going to have to pay regardless so get ready for that. Or, run and keep running...forever.

mtbr member
    Debt collectors and creditors are freakin out of control, using stalking and scare tactics. What about statute of limitations? Yeah, you need some quality legal advice, and so far you've got none from this thread, maybe someone will chime in. Good luck, don't sweat it, try to use a lawyer that comes with a personal recommendation, and do let us know how you make out. From where i'm sitting it sounds like paying a lawyer is gonna be the worst of it.
    Round and round we go

heaven help me
    Oct 2005
    Leave the country.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Oh boy. You've dug your own grave. I hope you can dug your way out. Is there some alimony you've been ignoring to pay? By not showing, they were able to nail you higher up on the wall since you weren't there to protest. Hopefully they are willing to work some deal with you but you are going to have to pay regardless so get ready for that. Or, run and keep running...forever.
    No stress...

Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Debt collectors and creditors are freakin out of control, using stalking and scare tactics. What about statute of limitations? Yeah, you need some quality legal advice, and so far you've got none from this thread, maybe someone will chime in. Good luck, don't sweat it, try to use a lawyer that comes with a personal recommendation, and do let us know how you make out. From where i'm sitting it sounds like paying a lawyer is gonna be the worst of it.
    This ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    Leave the country.
    And last resort this ^^^
    Or file BK.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    I got screwed GOING to court... you're fuked..
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    not really legal advice but from someone who has gone through it in the past few years (and some of it still going on). I absolutely trashed my credit in my early 20s mortgage, cars, credit cards. most of them going delinquent, repo'd, foreclosed. it got so bad i literally starting answering the phone when debt collectors would call and tell them i was not going to pay them, had no intention of paying them, to take me to court and do whatever they needed to do.
    it would be a good idea to figure out if there was even a judgement against you, as mentioned debt collectors will lie about anything to get you to cough up money. pull your credit history and/or check public records for your own name.
    i had a truck repo'd, sold at auction and they came after me for years to pay the difference , and the difference would magically jump around from $4k-$9k every few months. same threats garnished wages, court judgments etc.
    I had one collector manage to get an employer of mine (I was a contract employee at the time) sent them abunch of letters to verify income. it was embarrassing- luckily they were cool about it, said as long as it isnt the IRS they dont have to report it to anyone and threw it out.

and contacting them to clear it up usually does make it worse because you are basically verifying that you know "a" debt is owed and they can arbitrarily put any value to that they want and can report it as not being paid again

banned
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    Leave the country.
    Or get a sex change and get a new identity. Really the only 2 options out there other than paying.

gobsmacked Moderator

Not paying a debt, then not paying monies owed on that debt, then ignoring court proceedings and now discussing legal issues on a mountain biking forum are just not sound decision making.

Sorry about your troubles but be proactive and look for solutions rather than ignoring problems and hoping they'll go away. Good luck on Monday and I hope they can help you and I also hope you get some advice here that you are looking for.

Bummer, Zachariah.

banned
    Can mods be trolls, too?

Quote Originally Posted by randeez View Post
    I had one collector manage to get an employer of mine (I was a contract employee at the time) sent them abunch of letters to verify income. it was embarrassing- luckily they were cool about it, said as long as it isnt the IRS they dont have to report it to anyone and threw it out.

and contacting them to clear it up usually does make it worse because you are basically verifying that you know "a" debt is owed and they can arbitrarily put any value to that they want and can report it as not being paid again
    I like that logic. You have a valid point about the IRS....

mtbr member
    A nugget from a person i did a job for who used to do collections. The 2 things that throw them off/deter the most
    -tell them to hold on and don't get back on the phone, just leave them hanging
    -if you do get back on the phone, tell them the call is being recorded and ask for their name

either way, settle the matter
    Round and round we go

9 lives
    It must be a tough situation for you Zac but isn't there an expiry to how long a debt can be collected? Sorry I don't know the legal term but like isn't there a statute of limitations for debt collection.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

banned
    Sep 2007
    I don't think there is a statute of limitations for stupidity, it's a life sentence.

Meatbomb
    Why default on a $945.00 debt?

Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    I don't think there is a statute of limitations for stupidity, it's a life sentence.
    Unfortunately all too common in our society and becoming more common with each passing year.
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

Axe
    Custom User Title

That's what courts hate the most. Got to show up. Then deny everything. Say it was your ex car, that you have already paid to the best of your recollection but do not have a record, anything. At worst it would be the original sum and some small interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    That's what courts hate the most. Got to show up. Then deny everything. Say it was your ex car, that you have already paid to the best of your recollection but do not have a record, anything. At worst it would be the original sum and some small interest.
    Yep denial isn't just a river in Egypt .

I'm just messing with you
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Or file BK.
    Don't rely on that until you research it. BK laws changed under the last thief in chief to be more in favor of the lender not the debtor.
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Unless you paid anything into the debt within the past few years or agreed to do so in any way, you are way past the statute of limitations in most States. The collections agencies will file lawsuits and sue you to intimidate you into making a payment or agreeing to do so, which then resets the clock and makes the debt active & collectible again at which point they can rape you for whatever they want. Tell them to eat a bag of fecal matter and die in a fire, then consult a qualified lawyer for legal advice.

gobsmacked Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by aerius View Post
    Unless you paid anything into the debt within the past few years or agreed to do so in any way, you are way past the statute of limitations in most States. The collections agencies will file lawsuits and sue you to intimidate you into making a payment or agreeing to do so, which then resets the clock and makes the debt active & collectible again at which point they can rape you for whatever they want. Tell them to eat a bag of fecal matter and die in a fire, then consult a qualified lawyer for legal advice.
    you guys realize that statutes of limitations isn't actually an argument here since a court proceeding was timely done and the OP JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP and therefore the creditors had the easiest case ever?

And even if the statute of limitations could have been an argument during the initial proceedings, the OP was not there to argue that point and it is therefore moot.

banned
    Sep 2012
    It's time to call Larry H. Parker.

Attn: Attorneys -  I need legal advice....BAD-image.jpg

live long and huck
    I'm a little concerned about a "moderator" whom can judge whether my behavior is appropriate or not, yet practices severely inappropriate and irresponsible behavior himself.

What's the world coming to???

banned
    Yep denial isn't just a river in Egypt .
    Well, what is it, then? I'm tired of running around town to the record store, to the liquor store, the smoke shop, trying to figure out your cryptic posts!

Dammit, man!

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Can mods be trolls, too?
    That's what I was thinking. I'm starting to feel like this whole story is made up. How could an MTBR Moderator (Considering MTBR's vast and intensive testing, background checking, and required minimum Masters Degree standing in order to even be a Moderator) make such poor choices?

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    Zapping spam and sock puppets can turn any moderator's brain into mush.

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    you guys realize that statutes of limitations isn't actually an argument here since a court proceeding was timely done and the OP JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP and therefore the creditors had the easiest case ever?

And even if the statute of limitations could have been an argument during the initial proceedings, the OP was not there to argue that point and it is therefore moot.
    Wow! talkin' sh!t about an MTBR Moderator could get you some neg rep here.

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    Zapping spam and sock puppets can turn any moderator's brain into mush.
    Unless the Moderator was a sock puppet account holder to begin with...

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    Unless the Moderator was a sock puppet account holder to begin with...
    Possible since we are fairly certain that Chum is GOB.

****** to the dirt
    Possible since we are fairly certain that Chum is GOB.
    I thought Rock Crusher was Chum
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

Well, what is it, then? I'm tired of running around town to the record store, to the liquor store, the smoke shop, trying to figure out your cryptic posts!

Dammit, man!
    Never mind after doing some research come to find out da Nile is just a river in Egypt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

****** to the dirt
    Never mind after doing some research come to find out da Nile is just a river in Egypt.
    That pic looks like the amazon river not da nile.
    My Blog

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    I thought Rock Crusher was Chum
    GOB is MTBR's Eve, all moderators can be traced back to her.

Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    That pic looks like the amazon river not da nile.
    Nope! Much research claimed it as da Nile.

Looks like this thread could turn into the next big what if" sock thread,

heaven help me
    Oct 2005
    Who is Adam?

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Looks like this thread could turn into the next big what if" sock thread,
    ....too late....

gobsmacked Moderator

Oh that's right. I am CHUM and you have a timeout.

****** to the dirt
    would that make her skynet
    My Blog

banned
    Sep 2012
    Now get in the corner until you're told otherwise!

Attn: Attorneys -  I need legal advice....BAD-image.jpg

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	932288
    Can I have my dinner first?

****** to the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	932288
    Your posting in the wrong account again.
    My Blog

gobsmacked Moderator

I'm a little concerned about a "moderator" whom can judge whether my behavior is appropriate or not, yet practices severely inappropriate and irresponsible behavior himself.

True. I sometimes don't signal if I have a Big Mac in my hand.

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Is it time to do some laundry again here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attn: Attorneys -  I need legal advice....BAD-laundry-basket.jpg  

banned
    Sep 2007
    Wait, what... I won a date with GOB/CHUM? did they/she/it get married recently?

This was all from the wreckage of my past. I did not appear in court, simply because I was then a meth addict street urchin. I did not know the collection agency was after me, until they found out where I worked. The car was in my name...the ex-wife stopped making payments. I have been clean for eight years now. I am only "reaching-out" simply because that is what we MTBers do. I was just hoping an attorney cyclist would chime in.

GONE
    Nov 2008
    This was all from the wreckage of my past. I did not appear in court, simply because I was then a meth addict street urchin. I did not know the collection agency was after me, until they found out where I worked. The car was in my name...the ex-wife stopped making payments. I have been clean for eight years now. I am only "reaching-out" simply because that is what we MTBers do. I was just hoping an attorney cyclist would chime in.
    Well, I (we) do wish you the best of luck getting this mess resolved. The biggest step was getting away from drugs, so good on you.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Is the mtbr moderator job part of some 12 step program?

Meatbomb
    I'm still trying to figure out how someone can let a $945.00 debit get this bad ?

I didn't do it
    A collection agency can't garnish wages. In fact that type of threat may be illegal on their part.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    A collection agency can't garnish wages. In fact that type of threat may be illegal on their part.
    What exactly does a collection agency do other than calling you repeatedly with empty threats at all hours of the day and night?

live long and huck
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    Is the mtbr moderator job part of some 12 step program?
    Minus of course steps 8 and 9.

I didn't do it
    What exactly does a collection agency do other than calling you repeatedly with empty threats at all hours of the day and night?
    That's all they can do. I would get back to the original creditor and make arrangements to get the debt settled and bypass the collection agency leaches.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Minus of course steps 8 and 9.
    Steps 8 & 9 are more of a stagger/stumble motion?

gobsmacked Moderator

Maybe zac is the rider recovery forum mod.

Good for you Zachariah but saying too much on the Internet could come back and haunt you in legal proceedings.

Good luck on Monday and I hope you can keep the audis!

mtbr member
    That's all they can do. I would get back to the original creditor and make arrangements to get the debt settled and bypass the collection agency leaches.
    doesn't always work that way, Sometimes the "original debt" gets sold to a collection agency, and calling anyone could be considered an act on that debt and wipe out any chance of exceeding the statute of limitation. He should talk to someone who knows bout this stuff, so he can leave it, and the rest of that sh!t in the past.
    Good for you Zac, and good luck.
    Round and round we go

Good for you Zachariah but saying too much on the Internet could come back and haunt you in legal proceedings.

Good luck on Monday and I hope you can keep the audis!
    That's why I keep my internet talk to jibberish.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Indeed.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6wXkI4t7nuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Take the 5th until you can speak to your lawyer. That's what the 5th Amendment is for.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I was just poking fun at the penance that is internet moderation; not poking fun at Zac in particular.

gobsmacked Moderator

I was just poking fun at the penance that is internet moderation; not poking fun at Zac in particular.
    Okay.

live long and huck
    Poking fun??? Oh, sh!t, I thought that this was a serious discussion.

live long and huck
    Steps 8 & 9 are more of a stagger/stumble motion?
    Emotionally, yes.

The joy of ski is Yours
    Your issue Zach - if it goes to Court - is something which will only be heard by the Judge, inside of their Courtroom. The biggest obstacle which seems to dominate the cause-and-effect of this problem matter is involvement in Narcotics. Taking this path toward some type of leniency in the eyes of the Judge will be difficult if not impossible; having been summoned previously and not showing places you in the super-group of those having no respect for Laws and being able to proclaim innocence.

If there were other circumstances where it was flat impossible to offset this debt w/o suffering a loss of status, residence, or well-being then that is your starting point. It is just the mention of having been a heavy user of controlled substances that has you pushing boulders up mountains. The Judge will not welcome that into their Courtroom, simply put.

For example - I am currently w/o an automobile due likely to negligence of trained service technicians with a lack of accurate record keeping. I have the State investigating and am awaiting a report from the Car Dealership as well as the State DMV Inspector. I reside in the 'Rust Belt' which makes any automobile even worse of an investment than they already are so gambling on pre-owned is not an option right now.
    If my issue were just a simple mistake which lead to the failure of my well maintained car, there'd be no reason to anticipate a challenge to competency on one side of the equation. My being a visible Bicyclist in the area though places me in the middle of a particular group of self-serving unsettled Narcotic facilitators and Narcotic Money users.
    The base for these users is vast, outward signs of excess are countless Cars, Trucks, and SUV's.
    Ambulance-chasing staged Car Accidents to draw Insurance Monies.
    And Bicycles.
    And rotting flesh.
    Some happen to be over-established in the small Town w/ this Dealership and it's many employees.

I could choose to present presumed guilt of association leading to massively inaccurate Inspection Records for my personal Automobile, potentially leading to serious if not grave injury(s) to others if not only myself. I haven't introduced this vantage point, it is secondary in nature, but it can illustrate an aggravated approach to a problem created by derogatory aspects within a greater-community. And finally my acting out of greed in regard to having this problem matter merely exist, this being the recurring Human element of forced character reference.

...so is the nature of Narcotics and the individuals who continue to push for their integration into society - your situation is more self-centered, mine dictated by a isolated environment. Both have abilities to draw on decision making influenced by outside forces, which is never an excuse.

I deal in pain.
    All life I drain.
    I dominate.
    I seal your fate.

Stay clean Zach.
    I like Sand - I don't like Witches

gobsmacked Moderator
    So. moral of the story: drugs are baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

live long and huck
    Haven't gotten to the moral part yet, I'm still trying to figure out what the heck Haint is talking about.

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Haint View Post
    Your issue Zach - if it goes to Court - is something which will only be heard by the Judge, inside of their Courtroom. The biggest obstacle which seems to dominate the cause-and-effect of this problem matter is involvement in Narcotics. Taking this path toward some type of leniency in the eyes of the Judge will be difficult if not impossible; having been summoned previously and not showing places you in the super-group of those having no respect for Laws and being able to proclaim innocence.

If there were other circumstances where it was flat impossible to offset this debt w/o suffering a loss of status, residence, or well-being then that is your starting point. It is just the mention of having been a heavy user of controlled substances that has you pushing boulders up mountains. The Judge will not welcome that into their Courtroom, simply put.

For example - I am currently w/o an automobile due likely to negligence of trained service technicians with a lack of accurate record keeping. I have the State investigating and am awaiting a report from the Car Dealership as well as the State DMV Inspector. I reside in the 'Rust Belt' which makes any automobile even worse of an investment than they already are so gambling on pre-owned is not an option right now.
    If my issue were just a simple mistake which lead to the failure of my well maintained car, there'd be no reason to anticipate a challenge to competency on one side of the equation. My being a visible Bicyclist in the area though places me in the middle of a particular group of self-serving unsettled Narcotic facilitators and Narcotic Money users.
    The base for these users is vast, outward signs of excess are countless Cars, Trucks, and SUV's.
    Ambulance-chasing staged Car Accidents to draw Insurance Monies.
    And Bicycles.
    And rotting flesh.
    Some happen to be over-established in the small Town w/ this Dealership and it's many employees.

I could choose to present presumed guilt of association leading to massively inaccurate Inspection Records for my personal Automobile, potentially leading to serious if not grave injury(s) to others if not only myself. I haven't introduced this vantage point, it is secondary in nature, but it can illustrate an aggravated approach to a problem created by derogatory aspects within a greater-community. And finally my acting out of greed in regard to having this problem matter merely exist, this being the recurring Human element of forced character reference.

...so is the nature of Narcotics and the individuals who continue to push for their integration into society - your situation is more self-centered, mine dictated by a isolated environment. Both have abilities to draw on decision making influenced by outside forces, which is never an excuse.

I deal in pain.
    All life I drain.
    I dominate.
    I seal your fate.

Stay clean Zach.
    Lol, could you please post a summary of what you're talking about. This reads like one of those long winded spam posts.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

Rabid Lana Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie View Post
    this reads like pretty much any of your other posts.
    fify
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

The joy of ski is Yours
    OP will be addressing a judge presiding over many other cases in his/her respective Courtroom - where multitudes of other cases have been heard. Any deviation off-topic - especially with drug-themed exchanges - will not benefit being present before a Judge.

Perhaps Zachariah was just simply provided all Drugs for free, never knowing these were dealt and exchanged for ill-gained profit?? Sure, try that - Judges love improv and humor.

live long and huck
    Much better.

Lol, could you please post a summary of what you're talking about. This reads like one of those long winded spam posts.

Much better.
    Opti and Mook thanks for asking for clarification of Haints first post. I read that earlier and have been in a coma ever since.

The joy of ski is Yours
    Opti and Mook thanks for asking for clarification of Haints first post. I read that earlier and have been in a coma ever since.
    And now you're not!! See that's this App I've been working on and testing in Off Camber here.
    Glad to hear that DJ - next, a clothing line which anticipates Farts, and also wet Farts. Sharts if you will. The airy farts will assimilate a previous noise and repeat that right at prolapse, the wet variety will discharge a Chocolate Pudding package to the floor in a whisker.

This preceding information and property is all owned by Haint Inc. and not to be distributed without my new clothing line.

gobsmacked Moderator

So drugs are good?

banned
    Sep 2010
    I dont think that's the entire moral of the story, but it would fit on a bumper sticker, if that's what your'e after.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    I dont think that's the entire moral of the story, but it would fit on a bumper sticker, if that's what your'e after.
    That sticker with this photo could be a good seller.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attn: Attorneys -  I need legal advice....BAD-image.jpg  

banned
    Sep 2007
    So drugs are good?
    Well, enough of California thinks so, Colorado and WA voted so, and AZ, despite being an arid, dry state, is flooded with pot out of Mexico, hauled in by wetbacks.

So, to summarize, a goodly portion of the American population thinks so.

Well, enough of California thinks so, Colorado and WA voted so, and AZ, despite being an arid, dry state, is flooded with pot out of Mexico, hauled in by wetbacks.

I think the drugs being talked about are bit more harsh and life changing than weed.

banned
    Sep 2010

Technically, cannabis is more of an herb, since it is not altered in any way before its' consumed. Even alcohol has to be fermented, so pot is likely the most 'natural' form of getting a buzz in our society.

Crystal meth..........now that is an entirely different critter. I believe it was invented by Nazi chemists. They seemed to be good with chemicals.

banned

"Wetbacks"? Seriously?

+1 Finch

The joy of ski is Yours
    This is so a placebo group for my clothing line up. Will be building a Rampage themed Catwalk in the coming weeks, complete with wooden features and... decision makers.

I didn't do it
    Haint, you are not making any sense today.

Keep up the good work, I'm in the mood for mysteries and riddles.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

The joy of ski is Yours
    So - ramp up Mudflap production instead?

A waste of time it is is
    Can we get to the real issue with this thread, does anyone have any way of helping Haint with his problems?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    Can we get to the real issue with this thread, does anyone have any way of helping Haint with his problems?
    I have a thought. Stop letting the monkeys type his posts. I've been accused of that myself, only my monkeys don't know any big words.

The joy of ski is Yours
    My Monkey's are rubber-stamped approved '9.7'. Any problems with that and you'll have to call the Navy.

heaven help me
    Oct 2005
    I have a thought. Stop letting the monkeys type his posts. I've been accused of that myself, only my monkeys don't know any big words.
    Maybe because you don't spank them enough.

live long and huck
    "Wetbacks"? Seriously?
    Fortunately, he was being tactful.

banned
    Sep 2007
    "Wetbacks"? Seriously?
    If you have a problem with the term, blame the US government for coining the term with Border Patrol, in the 1950's. Actually, it goes back to the 1920's. Govt approved term, certified.

mtbr member
    We were called 'Wetbutts' .. we saved up a few pesos to buy inner tubes.
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

banned
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbucket View Post
    We were called 'Wetbutts' .. we saved up a few pesos to buy inner tubes.
    Says I gotta spread more rep around FB... before I can rep you again.

I didn't do it
    Zacharia, how did your meeting with your attorney go? Any hope for getting this mess cleared up?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

The joy of ski is Yours
    Zacharia, how did your meeting with your attorney go? Any hope for getting this mess cleared up?
    Sure - what has changed for you? Apologies in advance for getting all up in your biznatch (no 'spell correct' there. Odd) but, things have not changed with Drugs if had you'd wondered at all.

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Haint View Post
    Sure - what has changed for you? Apologies in advance for getting all up in your biznatch (no 'spell correct' there. Odd) but, things have not changed with Drugs if had you'd wondered at all.
    Nothing has changed for me. And no, I haven't wondered about drugs at all. But thanks for asking.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

Nothing has changed for me. And no, I haven't wondered about drugs at all. But thanks for asking.
    Apparently Haint changed his medication though.

Just joking Haint we still love ya brother.

I didn't do it
    Or got hold of a bad batch of acid.

Keep up the good work Haint.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

banned
    Sep 2010

Just joking Haint we still love ya brother.
    I may be mistaken, but I believe Haint intended that post to be directed at Zack, along with a short, swift, verbal-kick-in-the teeth.
    Awesome.