Anyone getting the iPhone 6?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 127 of 127
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BigCiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    78

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Rumors are its 4.7 inches but the bezel is still going to be big. Personally it's about damn time apple gets with the program on size. My wife will be getting it but I'm waiting on the Nexus 6.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    I want my old flip-phone back...
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

  3. #3
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    My wife is already lined up in front of the apple store. I drop off food and a change of clothes every 3 days.
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BigCiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    78
    I did that for the 3G. 13 hours in line.

  5. #5
    Hi There!
    Reputation: TheGweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,662
    I usually get the new iPhone at the end of December, let everyone else be the guinea pigs for a couple months.
    NTFTC

  6. #6
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    I've been anticipating the arrival of this new phone because it means the price of the last version will drop sharply.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BigCiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    78
    Should be soon.

  8. #8
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,425
    I'm still waiting to buy the iPhone 2.
    Although I've got the ultra thin iPad Air this new iPhone 6 looks similar in how thin it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  9. #9
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    I'm so far behind, the only phone I have plugs into the wall.

  10. #10
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    I'm so far behind, the only phone I have plugs into the wall.
    But, you are ahead of two soup cans and a string. Oh, you are also ahead of wet fire and a blanket.

  11. #11
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    But, you are ahead of two soup cans and a string. Oh, you are also ahead of wet fire and a blanket.
    When I read this post, I....

  12. #12
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    I'm so far behind, the only phone I have plugs into the wall.
    Are phones really even necessary?

  13. #13
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Are phones really even necessary?
    Sure. How else would someone text, surf Mtbr or Facebook?
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  14. #14
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,425
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Sure. How else would someone text, surf Mtbr or Facebook?
    It's all boring anyway. I'm going back to two soup cans and a string.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  15. #15
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Sure. How else would someone text, surf Mtbr or Facebook?
    YOU were not supposed to answer that...

  16. #16
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    YOU were not supposed to answer that...
    So from your last post on it should be one big blank white page.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  17. #17
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    I am going to wait in line for the iphone 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,730
    I'm also waiting for the iPhone 10. At the rate these new phones
    come out it should be here in about 6 months.

  19. #19
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    It's all boring anyway. I'm going back to two soup cans and a string.
    That's my backup system at home when I lose electricity.

  20. #20
    MTBR Member
    Reputation: shopcat_cycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,008
    Never. Samsung FTW.

  21. #21
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    That's my backup system at home when I lose electricity.
    They have electricity available now up there in the sticks?! Since when?

  22. #22
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    They have electricity available now up there in the sticks?! Since when?
    As long as he keeps feeding the hamsters he will be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  23. #23
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Jitterbug, as seen in AARP mag.

    I hope it synchs up with my Help, I've Fallen... necklace.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  24. #24
    Here, diagonally!
    Reputation: JACKL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbucket View Post
    I want my old flip-phone back...
    Yeah my razor was a much better PHONE than my iphone.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mudhen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    185

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Yes...
    "Lighten up Francis" Sgt. Hulka

  26. #26
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    My wife is already lined up in front of the apple store. I drop off food and a change of clothes every 3 days.
    she's quite friendly i must say.

  27. #27
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    I'm looking forward to a very good deal in the near future on an i-Phone 5.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Zomby Woof (MCM700)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,048
    Not me. In fact I've never had an iPhone ever. I stay away from Apple products.

  29. #29
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,425
    Quote Originally Posted by zomby woof (mcm700) View Post
    not me. In fact i've never had an iphone ever. I stay away from apple products.
    y....
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  30. #30
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    No.. I just got the 5s back in November and my 3Gs before this one lasted me over 3 years. I am fine with the screen size as is but don't really care all that much if it gets bigger. We have all apple products at home because they work so well together and don't crash like PC stuff. We have an iMac, iPods, iPhones, iPads and Apple TV.

  31. #31
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Apple household here as well. What's not to like? Plus the nieces and nephews are all Apple so I'm not a complete old fuddy duddy in their eyes.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  32. #32
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    meh I will stick to my nexus 4 for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  33. #33
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    No.. I just got the 5s back in November and my 3Gs before this one lasted me over 3 years. I am fine with the screen size as is but don't really care all that much if it gets bigger. We have all apple products at home because they work so well together and don't crash like PC stuff. We have an iMac, iPods, iPhones, iPads and Apple TV.
    anything and everything breaks / wears out regardless of name on the outside.

  34. #34
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    anything and everything breaks / wears out regardless of name on the outside.
    Of course, but PC computers crash and get viruses way more than my Mac does. In fact in 4+ years I have not had one problem with my iMac. I'm not a fanboy but I just like the products and don't mind spending a little bit more on them.

  35. #35
    MTBR Member
    Reputation: shopcat_cycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,008

    Re: Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Apple household here as well. What's not to like? Plus the nieces and nephews are all Apple so I'm not a complete old fuddy duddy in their eyes.
    No replaceable batteries or ability to cheaply add memory via micro-sd. And having a Samsung Note2, not sure I could go back to a smaller screen.

  36. #36
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfisherman View Post
    No replaceable batteries or ability to cheaply add memory via micro-sd. And having a Samsung Note2, not sure I could go back to a smaller screen.
    I have to admit that those Samsungs look pretty nice.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  37. #37
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfisherman View Post
    No replaceable batteries or ability to cheaply add memory via micro-sd. And having a Samsung Note2, not sure I could go back to a smaller screen.
    Apple will replace the device if there are battery issues. Stop saving so much pron and your memory issues are solved. Seriously though, I haven't even come close to using all the memory in my iPhone or iPad.

  38. #38
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Apple household here as well. What's not to like? Plus the nieces and nephews are all Apple so I'm not a complete old fuddy duddy in their eyes.
    There's lots of things not to like, but that said, we are also an all-apple household.
    I wasn't born into the computer age myself.......I grew up using slide-rules and abacus, but when I did ease into it, my first computer was an Apple, and that's all I've ever used.

    And I must say I've never had a computer virus on any of them, so they do seem to have that going for them.

  39. #39
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    There's lots of things not to like, but that said, we are also an all-apple household.
    I wasn't born into the computer age myself.......I grew up using slide-rules and abacus, but when I did ease into it, my first computer was an Apple, and that's all I've ever used.

    And I must say I've never had a computer virus on any of them, so they do seem to have that going for them.
    That's pretty much my story. In fact I remember working on an old Apple II way back in the day.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    201

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    I love my 5s. Do I need to buy a spare if apple is going bigger with phones? I hate big phones.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  41. #41
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    That's pretty much my story. In fact I remember working on an old Apple II way back in the day.
    I remember playing Oregon trail on a IIe.
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  42. #42
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    I remember playing Oregon trail on a IIe.
    Games have come a long, long way.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  43. #43
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Games have come a long, long way.
    Yes, but none have captured my attention like Oregon Trail, Legend of Zelda adventure of Link, Super breakout and maybe a fe other early generation games.
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  44. #44
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Yes, but none have captured my attention like Oregon Trail, Legend of Zelda adventure of Link, Super breakout and maybe a fe other early generation games.
    One thing I remember when PCs were just becoming fairly commonplace, at least in schools, was just how mind blowing they were. To me they were an endlessly fascinating technology and I couldn't get enough of them.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  45. #45
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    One thing I remember when PCs were just becoming fairly commonplace, at least in schools, was just how mind blowing they were. To me they were an endlessly fascinating technology and I couldn't get enough of them.
    Yep. Back in the days when a 386 with over a mb or ram edged on being a supercomputer. Now an A7 chips blows that out of the water.
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  46. #46
    DFL
    Reputation: askibum02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,396
    I'll get one eventually. My iPhone 5 is working fine almost 2 years later, so no need to replace it right now.
    I wouldn't **** you, you're my favorite turd.

  47. #47
    007
    007 is offline
    b a n n e d
    Reputation: 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,213
    I have gotten the iPhone 3G, 4 and the 5 all on release day (preorder through AT&T, so I've never waited in line either) . . . and I will be getting the 6 as well. Its good to be a loyal AT&T customer . . . I will probably get an invitation on announcement day as I have in the past and the phone will be hand delivered to me by the mailman on release day
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

  48. #48
    007
    007 is offline
    b a n n e d
    Reputation: 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,213
    Quote Originally Posted by askibum02 View Post
    I'll get one eventually. My iPhone 5 is working fine almost 2 years later, so no need to replace it right now.
    If you've had the phone for 2 years, you may be in the "affected serial range." If you haven't already, check to see if you can get a new battery through the recall: https://ssl.apple.com/support/iphone5-battery/

    I just had a brand new battery installed and the phone is like-new again . . . which will be promptly up for sale on eBay once I get my grubby hands on the 6.
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

  49. #49
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I have gotten the iPhone 3G, 4 and the 5 all on release day (preorder through AT&T, so I've never waited in line either) . . . and I will be getting the 6 as well. Its good to be a loyal AT&T customer . . . I will probably get an invitation on announcement day as I have in the past and the phone will be hand delivered to me by the mailman on release day
    I'm also an AT&T customer and have always liked them. Had Verizon and T-Mobile but went back to AT&T (partly because I get a 25% discount on devices and a 15% discount on service through my company).

  50. #50
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    I get a 29% discount to att for service but no equipment. My wife is looking forward to the new model. I'm lagging a year behind on the "s-cycle".
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  51. #51
    007
    007 is offline
    b a n n e d
    Reputation: 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I'm also an AT&T customer and have always liked them. Had Verizon and T-Mobile but went back to AT&T (partly because I get a 25% discount on devices and a 15% discount on service through my company).
    The other reason I stay with AT&T is that both my wife and I are grandfathered into the unlimited iphone data plans . . . Im sure they LOVE it when I stream Pandora on road trips.
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

  52. #52
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    I suffered with AT&T for 15 years, and I just had to buy my way out of a contract with them... Lousy bars, lousy service at home, and $80 a month for 1000 minutes and 3 gig of data, no text, vs buy a phone from Verizon, 4 to 5 bars, same phone, all the time, almost all locations, prepaid, unlimited minutes now, unlimited text, and with prepaid monthly 1 gig of data.... $45.00 and no taxes.

    Samsung S4, both times, and very happy with batttery life once rooted and i shut down all the bloat ware from At&t or Verizon. Oh and the data speed transmission is 10x as fast on Verizon with real 4G LTE, versus AT&T's fake 4G with HSDPA on GSM/Edge service.

    Don't know if I'll ever buy an Apple phone, so easy to set up an Android exactly the way I want it. Can always add a 6000mah battery good for 3 or 4 days for me, on Amazon. No comparison, I like replaceable batteries.

    Apple makes good stock.

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shakester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,556
    I'm still on a Samsung Galaxy S3. Although I love the Android platform, I'm an Apple guy. I had the iPhone 3 and 4. I use a Mac at work. I have a Macbook Pro and Mac Mini at home. Initially, I was going to upgrade to the Galaxy S5 but with news of the iPhone 6 having a bigger screen, I'll probably go back to the dark side of the iPhone.

  54. #54
    psycho cyclo addict
    Reputation: edubfromktown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,922
    No slamsung for me. I've made money on every (AT&T) iPhone I've sold along the way (3gs, 4 and 5). I think I am +$800 going into getting the next gen.

    I'd go for slightly larger form factor (not the shoe size one!) for two reasons:

    So that my arms will be long enough for my presbyopic eyes to see the darn screen in low light after a long day @ w0rk

    More beddurs battery.
    【ツ】 eDub 【ツ】

    Gravel bike w/ MTB tires
    Rigid steel SS 29er
    Rigid titanium SS 27.5
    Full suspension 29er
    Hard Tail 29er

  55. #55
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    The other reason I stay with AT&T is that both my wife and I are grandfathered into the unlimited iphone data plans . . . Im sure they LOVE it when I stream Pandora on road trips.
    I was grandfathered too but actually switched to a new plan where we get 10gb a month for data. We weren't even coming close to that and saved a ton. What made me change was when I found out that after I got to 3gb they throttle my speed. We were on a trip with crappy wifi so I was streaming Sirius through the network and all of a sudden my internet took forever to load and Sirius was cutting out.

  56. #56
    007
    007 is offline
    b a n n e d
    Reputation: 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I was grandfathered too but actually switched to a new plan where we get 10gb a month for data. We weren't even coming close to that and saved a ton. What made me change was when I found out that after I got to 3gb they throttle my speed. We were on a trip with crappy wifi so I was streaming Sirius through the network and all of a sudden my internet took forever to load and Sirius was cutting out.
    Yeah, we could save money as well, but the net gain would only be about $30/mo . . . I'll stick with not worrying about it (though we rarely come close to 10GB between the two of us).
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

  57. #57
    T.W.O.
    Reputation: mimi1885's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,168
    Just in case Apple does not release the 5.5" version at the same time, I told my wife that she should upgrade her iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6 4.7", as soon as I get my hands on the 5.5" version. I'll just test it out for a few weeks work out all the bugs on the 4.7", then she could have it.

  58. #58
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi1885 View Post
    Just in case Apple does not release the 5.5" version at the same time, I told my wife that she should upgrade her iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6 4.7", as soon as I get my hands on the 5.5" version. I'll just test it out for a few weeks work out all the bugs on the 4.7", then she could have it.
    Be sure to test the Cloud feature with nude photo's of your wife on it. ;-)

  59. #59
    T.W.O.
    Reputation: mimi1885's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Be sure to test the Cloud feature with nude photo's of your wife on it. ;-)
    Oh! I've got no come back

  60. #60
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Apple's new feature in ios8. iPorn
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  61. #61
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    I have a confession to make, please don't judge me.

    Nokia since I replaced my Motorola Brick. I had one dalliance with HTC until I realised HTC stands for Hate This Crap. Just hoping Windoze doesn't kill what has always been the most reliable phone brand you could buy.

    What is it with this iClone that is bringing all of the lurkers out to post? Welcome to all of you.

  62. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,740

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    What is it with this iClone that is bringing all of the lurkers out to post? Welcome to all of you.
    Apple takes a lot of flack for being late to the market with so much stuff.
    The iPod was not the first digital music player on the market. There was plenty of others.
    The iWatch was not the first on the market.
    The iPhone 6 plus is not the first phablet.
    A lot of the features of the iPhone 6 have been on the market with Android products for some time now.
    What Apple excels at is bringing forth a highly refined product. They don't necessarily bring out something new, they make existing stuff much better.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  63. #63
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Brewtality I had never thought of the "iClone" tag as suggesting apple copy other manufacturers, I don't follow this stuff to know who has what feature first.

    iClone is a term I have always used more to describe the "herd mentality" or the "must have" attitude of many of that companies devotees. That and the fact that people walking down the street with their white earphones in, face buried in a screen always look like zombies or clones to me.

  64. #64
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    iDGAF about the new phone
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shakester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,556
    Got to get to the Apple store over the weekend and actually got to hold one in my hands. Its a nice feeling phone. The line was crazy long as expected. I'll wait until next weekend and it should die down. I'm not sure why these people would camp outside a store for 2 weeks just to be one of the first ones to get one.

    Ouch..


  66. #66
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    Brewtality I had never thought of the "iClone" tag as suggesting apple copy other manufacturers, I don't follow this stuff to know who has what feature first.

    iClone is a term I have always used more to describe the "herd mentality" or the "must have" attitude of many of that companies devotees. That and the fact that people walking down the street with their white earphones in, face buried in a screen always look like zombies or clones to me.
    Not everyone who has an iPhone is like the cliche example you point out. That's like saying most mountain bikers have a full face helmet on with a DH rig skidding around every turn. I could generalize about those who knock on Apple products but I wont. Most folks I know that have iPhones bought them because they work well.

    Sent from my iPhone version that I bought well after its original release.

  67. #67
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    Not everyone who has an iPhone is like the cliche example you point out. That's like saying most mountain bikers have a full face helmet on with a DH rig skidding around every turn. I could generalize about those who knock on Apple products but I wont. Most folks I know that have iPhones bought them because they work well.

    Sent from my iPhone version that I bought well after its original release.
    I think he was referring to those who wouldn't even leave the line to go to the bathroom.

    New Yorkers waiting for new iPhone leave poop behind | Gadgets | Tech | Toronto
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  68. #68
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    ^Fair enough. My grandmother still uses a wind up alarm clock because she doesn't like technology or things made in China. She'd get along well with some
    Of the apple haters! Lol

  69. #69
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    I'm not getting why we would want bigger and bigger cell phones although it is getting easier to find in our purses.

  70. #70
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    I'm not getting why we would want bigger and bigger cell phones although it is getting easier to find in our purses.
    I definitely don't want a bigger phone. I like the size of my current iPhone and could probably handle the newer "small one" but not the big one. My mother in law has some huge android thing that looks like a laptop and I joked that I would need a murse to haul that thing around in.

  71. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,740

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    I'm not getting why we would want bigger and bigger cell phones although it is getting easier to find in our purses.
    The push for phablets (oversized cell phones) is not an American thing. It actually comes from China, the world's biggest market for smart phones. The Chinese alphabets use thousands of different letters, many of which are different only by minor nuances. With smaller screens, those nuances are lost. The larger phablets allow a large enough font size for the Chinese letters.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  72. #72
    western NC
    Reputation: HPIguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,634
    Nope, still have an iPhone 4 (not the S either) that is going on 4 years old. Still works great, has great battery life, etc. At this point, I just want to know how long it will last. Best damn phone I've ever owned hands down.

    I'm also not on board with the whole phablet thing. I carry my phone in my pocket, so a ginormous form factor ruins it for me. I have a tablet already, I don't need my phone to be one. If the Chinese market needs that, fine, market it over there and give me a phone I can carry in a pocket.

  73. #73
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757
    Be warned, heavy, tightpants-wearing guys. Keeping them in your pocket and sitting down could do this:


    Not my photo. More info here: What It Looks Like to Bend Your iPhone 6 Plus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone getting the iPhone 6?-byp8cfrimaavdpc.jpg  


  74. #74
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    ..... It actually comes from China, the world's biggest market .....


    Quote Originally Posted by HPIguy View Post
    .......so a ginormous form factor ruins it for me. I have a tablet already, I don't need my phone to be one. If the Chinese market needs that, fine, market it over there and give me a phone I can carry in a pocket.

    Welcome to the new world order, being number 2 isn't that bad and I think the sooner you accept the inevitable then the easier life will be for you all.

  75. #75
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    I'm going to hold out for the iPhone 7. I can hardly wait for next year!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  76. #76
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I'm going to hold out for the iPhone 7. I can hardly wait for next year!
    It'll be the iPad mini with a speaker on top.

  77. #77
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,425
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    It'll be the iPad mini with a speaker on top.
    Really!
    When is the release date?
    Popcorn in hand waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  78. #78
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    It'll be the iPad mini with a speaker on top.
    I've found this to be an unintuitive trend. I wouldn't want a phone that is too big to be conveniently held or stored.

    I remember when smaller was in.

    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 107
Size:  320.6 KB
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  79. #79
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I remember when smaller was in.
    That was before internet access and the ability to watch "stuff" on yer phone.


    This is what all you Apple fans are contributing to:

    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pfZvimPkKio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  80. #80
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    That was before internet access and the ability to watch "stuff" on yer phone.


    This is what all you Apple fans are contributing to:

    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pfZvimPkKio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    Holy cow, that looks like an Apple Stadium. Can't even imagine how much that chunk of land cost them to build on... is that in Silicone Valley?

  81. #81
    swag swag like Caillou
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    158
    No, I'm not buying the iphone 6. My service plan is $40 a year, and I get a free phone each year as well.

    the phone costs $40 and comes with one year of service and 600 minutes. It can even play music and send texts!

  82. #82
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Holy cow, that looks like an Apple Stadium. Can't even imagine how much that chunk of land cost them to build on... is that in Silicone Valley?
    Yup, Cupertino.

    Drone Video Captures Apple's Campus 2 "Spaceship" Under Construction | NBC Bay Area
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  83. #83
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    That was before internet access and the ability to watch "stuff" on yer phone.


    This is what all you Apple fans are contributing to:
    Phones have come a long way that's for sure. As long as I can find sushi on the run then I'm getting all the functionality I need in a phone.

    That's quite a wild looking space. This appears to be the foundation with several stories to be built on top? My dollars should pay for about a third of a window I imagine.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  84. #84
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    That was before internet access and the ability to watch "stuff" on yer phone.


    This is what all you Apple fans are contributing to:

    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pfZvimPkKio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    I think it's great. There's so many cookie cutter industrial rectangles that an Ewok village would be awesome.

  85. #85
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    I think it's great. There's so many cookie cutter industrial rectangles that an Ewok village would be awesome.
    I think it's pretty cool, too. And I'll admit that I like Apple products also, I just have no need to switch over...yet.
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  86. #86
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,017
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  87. #87
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,425
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Thanks for that Judy, another great Seinfeld clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  88. #88
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757
    I'll go purse shopping with any one of you guys if you'd like. I know it's scary but they can hold sooooo much stuff! And that way, you can hold our stuff too!

  89. #89
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    I'll go purse shopping with any one of you guys if you'd like. I know it's scary but they can hold sooooo much stuff! And that way, you can hold our stuff too!
    Is general discussion ready for "What murse goes best with a 29er?"

  90. #90
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    I can see the heated discussions now. Things like how do I keep my murse from snagging on my saddle? How much drag does a murse cause on a downhill? Does murse size really matter?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  91. #91
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I can see the heated discussions now. Things like how do I keep my murse from snagging on my saddle? How much drag does a murse cause on a downhill? Does murse size really matter?
    What size murse is best to conceal a weapon?
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  92. #92
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Q: Is this too much murse?

    A: Tell us more. Where do you ride? What style of riding do you do?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  93. #93
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Q: Is this too much murse?

    A: Tell us more. Where do you ride? What style of riding do you do?
    Lord have murse. E.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  94. #94
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    542

    Re: Anyone getting the iPhone 6?


  95. #95
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774
    Bendagate reminds me of the great ash conspiracy in the late 80s and early 90s. Bats kept snapping and were in the press all the time.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mvg8Gjy5yiU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  96. #96
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    You can get a murse at a big box store you know.

  97. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    I'll wait until the flex is out of the Apple 6 and iOS 8 blows too. There is an update for that very soon I heard through the grapevine.. I like Apple and have a Macbook and 4s phone but since Steve Jobs passing I am less impressed with their latest iterations of items... Sorry Apple but you'd better get your **** straightened out.
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

  98. #98
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    I'll go purse shopping with any one of you guys if you'd like. I know it's scary but they can hold sooooo much stuff! And that way, you can hold our stuff too!
    Why would I go and bye a purse when I have a ManBag

    Name:  Man-Bag.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  108.8 KB

  99. #99
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    I laugh every time people are complaining that their iphone doesn't do *this* or *that* or can't navigate properly, or can't adjust for daylight savings without buggering it up...
    no thanks...
    I'll stick with motorola....I don't need a huge program to load music & pictures thank you very much.

  100. #100
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Zomby Woof (MCM700)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,048
    I hear they bend easily in your pocket and they had to quickly pull their OS update. Apple fans say Apple can do no wrong.

  101. #101
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    85

    Re: Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Didn't think you was ment pocket IPhone thought was ment hold in hand wave about so everyone can see it!

    Got a couple mates in our group bang on how great these phone are.

    If they talking about a bike I'll be interested.

  102. #102
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,017
    Oh snap!
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  103. #103
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke&Lasers View Post
    Didn't think you was ment pocket IPhone thought was ment hold in hand wave about so everyone can see it!

    Got a couple mates in our group bang on how great these phone are.

    If they talking about a bike I'll be interested.
    bangin'!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  104. #104
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    The iPhone 6 looks flexy

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?-bend.png
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  105. #105
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    The iPhone 6 looks flexy
    They should have used a thru-axle!....amateurs.

  106. #106
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    They should have used a thru-axle!....amateurs.
    Fools!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  107. #107
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Zomby Woof (MCM700)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,048
    Now they'll have to come out with larger size iPhone mounts for your bikes.

  108. #108
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    ^^ and so a whole new market is created...
    I'll keep my 4S for as long as it holds up and than see what is next. Might even jump ship as the newer stuff is less impressive and I refuse to walk around with a bigger phone than the current one. Amazing is ten years back nobody had a cell phone and now people have fistfights and wait in line for days over basically a toy with phone capability..
    I miss my Motorola Bag Phone. NEVER EVER a dropped call no matter how far up in the Everglades wilderness I took my skiff.
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

  109. #109
    SPECIALizED
    Reputation: UPSed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    479
    30 of my 130 delivery stops last Friday were iPhones and everyone was home waiting for it. That's a large percentage.

  110. #110
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    Makes me wonder who still works these days..I can't see camping out at any store for days for anything...
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

  111. #111
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Especially since you could have just sat on the couch and after a couple of clicks, have it arrive at your door.

    What is this "bag phone" you speak of, Oscar?

  112. #112
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Especially since you could have just sat on the couch and after a couple of clicks, have it arrive at your door.

    What is this "bag phone" you speak of, Oscar?
    It will have been one of these GOB. Many years ago my parents would travel with a van full of antiques to do country antique fairs and they had one just in case they got into any trouble.

    Name:  motorolabagbig.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  48.8 KB

  113. #113
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    Wow. Get out of town! Satellite?

  114. #114
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    I don't remember, sorry.

  115. #115
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    542

    Re: Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    I love that my Apple products don't need any security programs...they're just sooo safe!

    http://m.tuaw.com/2014/09/25/how-to-...vulnerability/

  116. #116
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,017
    Many uses

    Name:  513FDRk.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  40.7 KB


    Repair kit

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?-rul58yh.jpg
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  117. #117
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    It will have been one of these GOB. Many years ago my parents would travel with a van full of antiques to do country antique fairs and they had one just in case they got into any trouble.

    Name:  motorolabagbig.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  48.8 KB
    That is the one! Never should have sold it...
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

  118. #118
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Many uses

    Name:  513FDRk.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  40.7 KB


    Repair kit

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RuL58Yh.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	926775

    That sums it up...
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

  119. #119
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    What is 6 inches and bent in my pants.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    my Iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  120. #120
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    ^ lol!
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

  121. #121
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shakester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,556
    I finally got my IPhone 6 over the weekend and am happy.

  122. #122
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,740

    Anyone getting the iPhone 6?

    So I know everybody wants to know one thing about the new iphone6,

    Will it blend?

    http://youtu.be/lBUJcD6Ws6s
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  123. #123
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    ^ ..
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

  124. #124
    DFL
    Reputation: askibum02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,396
    I have to wait until Nov 9th. I could upgrade now with "no money down" and make payments but would end up pay full price vs. $299. I think I can wait for a little over a month.
    I wouldn't **** you, you're my favorite turd.

  125. #125
    swag swag like Caillou
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    So I know everybody wants to know one thing about the new iphone6,

    Will it blend?

    Will it Blend? - iPhone 6 Plus - YouTube
    both phones blend, but only one bends!

  126. #126
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    So I know everybody wants to know one thing about the new iphone6,

    Will it blend?

    Will it Blend? - iPhone 6 Plus - YouTube
    That's a riot. I can see the next vitamix demo now at Costco. Could there be a better way to add trace elements to your diet?

  127. #127
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    That's a riot. I can see the next vitamix demo now at Costco. Could there be a better way to add trace elements to your diet?
    Yeah, whats a few extra heavy metals and glass gonna do right ???
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT and a Norco Threshold SL with Di2

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone
    By No Ski today - so I Ride in forum test forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 07:22 PM
  2. iphone GPS, I know I didn't climb 8,737' today, but my iphone says I did...
    By jackbombay in forum GPS, HRM and Bike Computer
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. OtterBox Defender Series iPhone case (iPhone Question #2).
    By Tony777 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 09:27 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.