**** it all- Mtbr.com

Thread: **** it all

banned
    Sep 2011

**** it all

It may not seem like it right now from my posting style, but in reality I'm pretty much really ugly inside and apparently outside according to a recent experience. I've hinted before that I am very self conscious of my looks and taken some ridicule about it from random ****ers my entire life to the point I became a social recluse. I found bicycle riding to be a relief from people and all the world ********, I love bike riding and been at it for now my third year.

Fast forward to a couple days ago while riding on a multi purpose walking/biking path as usual. This time I tried out my expensive, 75 dollar pair of Bike shorts, you know, ass hugging lycra/spandex with a gel pad thing in the crotch to keep ass chafe to a minimum. Oh they are comfy, despite probably being weird to wear. At first I was hesitant and said no way, but I tried it once and I never went back to plain shorts. I'm in pretty good shape, 180 pounds, 5' 7" kinda lanky I guess, but overall I feel in good shape and I thought I looked pretty good too.

However it all came to a burning end two days ago while approaching a group of whom I think were pre-teen and early teen girls walking down the path. I knew I wanted to avoid them, but it was too late and I had to pass by. Sure enough giggling started up and I heard the cries of "EWWW" coming from some of their traps. Yepp as I got really close every one of them hid their eyes with their hands while I passed by, oh yeah boy did that feel good, loved it so much that I shouted "gotta ****in problem?!! To my amazement they didn't say anything, not one word. I then put out a slew of foul words like, *****es, ****ers, I'll kill you, ect ect. It was then they started to pick up the pace and get the **** down the trail, because they knew they set a fire in me. I had all I could do to keep from ****ing with them.

I got back to the trail head and threw the bike into some bushes in front of everyones amazement. They just stood there like "OMG what a crazy person"
    I go tin my car and got the **** out of there. About an hour later I went back and to my amazement, someone pulled my bike out of the brush and propped it against a bench.

Guess I'm done....can't even ride a bike on a summer morning and enjoy everything without some mouthy cock suckers having to get their kicks from rubbing on people that aren't "oh so pretty"
    So **** it, I guess this world wants me to be a recluse, evil and mad person and has to kick me if I actually try to be happy and resist my destiny.

I'm now back on the computer full time, not even caring about riding again. I just want to be away from people yet again....I ****ing hate people....**** them, **** them all.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Just breathe my friend. Be thankful for what you have, there are certainly people that wish they could even ride a bike. Don't let other people bug you so much, all that matters is what you think and only you have the power to control that'

Go look in the mirror and say "I like myself". I bet you'll feel better.
    "I have one speed. I have one gear: Go." -- Charlie Sheen

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    I dont think the way you handled it was probably the best way someone could have.

No offense but I think your actions to their comments with throwing the bikes in the bushes etc are no different to the childish comments made by the people in the first place...

At the end of the day, if you like riding, then it shouldn't matter what some people say about how you look on a bike. The important part is that you are getting out there and doing something you enjoy.

Dont let a group of childish people ruin something you enjoy doing, and if someone does comment again in the future, then just let it slide. Who really cares what others think....as long as you are having fun.

NeedGod.com
    Dude, pre-teen girls would do that to their own dad. They are really immature. Don't worry about them, just go out and have a good time.

However, your reaction forces me to wonder if you might want to seek some counseling. That was an overreaction to say the least.

mtbr member
    You can't be serious...get back on the bike!

mtbr member
    Jul 2003
    Dude, not to be an a$$ or anything, but if this post isn't a troll, I would heartily suggest that you find a therapist!

Good Dirt
    "I do whatever my Rice Cripsies tell me to!"

cmg
    passed out in your garden
    not sure how to take the original post

but got to agree with this
    Quote Originally Posted by Barheet View Post
    you might want to seek some counseling.
    for your aggression and self worth issues

all the best mate and chin up
    always mad and usually drunk......

Single(Pivot)and Happy
    Hey, Bro, it is not what is on the outside that determines an individual, but what is on the inside. Knowledge, morals, values, sympathy and the understanding that while there are many differences such as the color of our skins, the shape of our eyes, the god we may choose to worship and cultural values and customs, we all are human beings, no one being better or worse than another based on the above.

This is not an appropriate forum to dispense psychological advice. I will only say that each one of us is on a journey called life. Each one of us has a "suitcase" that we carry with us on this journey. Each individual chooses what to put into his/her suitcase and chooses to carry the "suitcase" and its contents as we travel on our journeys. Our "suitcases" make up who we are as a person. Positive items are light. Negative items are heavy. It follows that heavy "suitcases" demand a huge amount of energy to carry on our journey. You can choose to continue to lug this heavy "suitcase" and hold yourself back, or open your "suitcase", let go of negative items that are not serving you any beneficial purpose, and free yourself to to travel the jouney of life, opening opportunities to take paths that you would never have tried because your "suitcase" was too heavy.

Your bike is your friend. This simple two-wheeled contraption can help open paths for you to help find your way back to your journey. I hope the best for you, Bro. Respect.
    The suspension of your bike sucks if it's different than mine. Really. It sucks. Big time.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Yeah, If you seriously did that you need to learn to get over **** my friend. You only live once and life is way too short to be pissed off about stupid ****. Preteen girls are, in general, the dumbest thing on the planet. They have no priorities, no life experience, and wouldn't know how to spot a person worth a **** if their life depended on it. Their opinions are not worth even hearing. If one was hurt on the side of the road, I would stop to help, but that's about it.

I recommend you don't even listen to them, you obviously care what strangers think WAY too much. That could get you in some trouble, esp this day and age.

Perhaps a good set of headphones could go a long way for you my friend.

mtbr member
    Well, you were wearing roadie spandex out looking like a rock star. That is why god invented baggie shorts to wear over the spandex.

In the future, if you decide to keep wearing just spandex, you can make others really uncomfortable by posing the way biker fox does:

Fox Flip Front BMX Bike Tricks, BikerFox, First Ever Mountain, Motorcycle, Funny Movies, Film Maker, Comedian, Entertainer, Actor, Bicycle, Crashes, Wheelie, Fitness, humor, sports, bloopers, bike video, shopping, apparel, attire, t-shirts, store, ge

AZ
    banned
    Cycling isn't for the weak.

mtbr member
    Man the hell up and stop being a whiny girl.
    The torture ends now.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    If your going to wear spandex, you have to be tough.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squash View Post
    Dude, not to be an a$$ or anything, but if this post isn't a troll, I would heartily suggest that you find a therapist!

Good Dirt
    +1!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2018 Santa Cruz Blur
    2015 Santa Cruz Highball
    2016 Jake The Snake

May The Force Be With You
    i have a low view point of myself too.30yrs faraway from family and lonely... but when i put on my body armor and full face helmet it alllll goes away!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    '01 Straight 8
    '16 Balance
    '11 Jedi

mtbr member

Good Dirt
    Seriously.
    People are gonna talk [email protected] for fun but mostly so they feel better about themselves. Do you really care what people who don't know you think of you?
    I see two possibilities here.
    1- this is a troll baiting
    or
    2- you need to get over yourself. And I don't mean that in a cruel way, just that i think you're making up this reality for yourself. As vein as you may or may not be, not everyone judges you by what you look like, or should I say what you think they think you look like, and anyway, if that's the depth of their person, they're most likely not worth the time anyhow. Not to mention that as attention grabbing as you are or think you are, lotsa people don't pay you any mind because they're doing what they do, as you should be. Or sit in your house and blame others. Let me know how much happyness and fun you get with that choice.

Let me type a bit more if in fact you're not a troll and care to read. Confidence is all the reading you need. It'll get you laid, as well as a job, and the harder it is for people to take it away from you, the more respect and admiration it gets you. Not to mention your self esteem.

FWIW, I think you're making up your mind about what people think before you know. I call that your "already always listening". Everyone has it, it's what we've learned to help us get throu life's situations, but sometimes it's dead wrong. No one is always right about a guess or assumptions. How do you know 1 or all those girls weren't checking you out? Guess you'll never know if you don't have the confidence to just be you and not run from every situation, at least then they have something to judge. .
    -Also think that the more obvious this issue of yours is to people, the easier it is for them to "get your number". Kind people won't, but many will use it against you.

Good luck Man, and thanx for reminding me of what i didn't like about being that age. Yes, guessing your age is using my "already always listening", but telling you it's all BS is not. Care little about what most people think, and nothing about what strangers think. Focus on where you want to be for the rest of your life because this time and all it's feelings, realities, and limits will quickly pass. Use it to grow and improve while enjoying the journey by having fun too. If you want to prove everyone wrong without question about their judgements, it's all on you.

Stop being angry, Karma can be one, so don't help it be a [email protected]
    Last edited by theMeat; 08-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Can I have your bike?

Formerly mtbnoobadam
    You need to seek some help.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickmak90 View Post
    Can I have your bike?

No, some little girl gave him a beat down and jacked it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    No, some little girl gave him a beat down and jacked it.
    Dang, my wife could use a bike.

mtbr member
    This thread rules. OP you sound totally ridiculous.

mtbr member
    they were little girls. you reacted way too violently.
    i read your post twice and its pretty scary. i also suggest you seek help.
    keep riding and get your mind right.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Pay the toll to the troll. Go see a shrink if not...

Trollollololololololol...

mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Good Dirt
    ^

Investing in an mp3 player along with a decent set of earbuds (for use on shared trails) would be wise as well.

mtbr member

If you are serious, you need to rethink what is important to you and seek professional help.

Seriously.

Serenity now!
    Pre-teen girls suck. They are the most vicious creatures on earth, to each other as well as to strangers.

Personally, I think it may have been good for them to realize their mean ******** had an effect on you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I think I realized the root cause of the latest episode... When you're wearing lycra shorts you're supposed to put the potato in the front, not the back. No wonder the girls screamed "ewww" when you rode by.

Fat & Single
    Quote Originally Posted by larry_k View Post
    i think i realized the root cause of the latest episode... When you're wearing lycra shorts you're supposed to put the potato in the front, not the back. No wonder the girls screamed "ewww" when you rode by.
    Funny
    Santa Cruz Hightower LT Evil Following Trek 9.9 Superfly SL IndyFab Deluxe 29 Pivot Vault CX Cervelo R3 Disc

I married a witch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_J View Post

If you are serious, you need to rethink what is important to you and seek professional help.

Seriously.
    I'm so pissed at Heath Ledger for killing himself. He was the best Joker ever!
    Be respectful to the disrespectful, wise to the unwise, caring to the uncaring, courteous to the uncourteous.
    My Riding Blog

since 4/10/2009
    see a therapist, bro. pre-teen girls making insulting comments is the perfect time to turn the tables on them.

look their way, shriek, then start screaming "MY EYES! MY EYES!", put your hands on your face, and crash into the bushes. turnabout is fair play. they would think twice about drawing attention to themselves again.

mtbr member
    I had 3 teen girls talk some **** while I did a wheelie down the block, going home from the gas station. No more than 2 hours ago, do I care? Nope, least I can do a fu-cking wheelie! HA. But, in my current town there is a 95% chance that they will get pregnant and have a kid before they hit 18. Yeah, this town... highschools have day cares for the students kids... crazy. God I hate this town... cant wait to get back to Denver next spring.

I also ride trials, a lot of which is in an urban environment- While most people will stop and watch and usually talk to me about how I did that, or why my bike has no seat, or what type of riding this is, or really anything. But every now and again you get that one person- usually a guy has to talk some ****- Show off, I can do that, etc. Those people that are negative are just jealous, that why most the people that do talk **** are typically fat, or have that "Im a thug" look. I just look the other way, not waste any energy about what people think. Who gives a hoot, let them go back to their cars and hit mcdonalds, while I go home happy that I got to ride my bicycle and love every second of it.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvus View Post
    ^

Investing in an mp3 player along with a decent set of earbuds (for use on shared trails) would be wise as well.
    Yeah some loud music to block out the world would have prevented this outburst.

OP, the world is full of dicks, it's up to you to learn how to deal with them.

Ugly As F*ck
    I'm in the same boat, only I don't wear spandex. This helps me look a little less stupid while riding.

I'll always be ugly and get funny looks. And I'm sure if I were ever around teenage girls they'd laugh and eww at me. This is the whole reason I ride to get away from everyone. And if you need to you can always switch over to DH riding. You get to wear a full face, goggles and armor and nobody can tell what the hell you look like. It's great.

mtbr member
    Don't get all the "teen girl" hating? There's been some I didn't like but way more I did. Is this a gay site and I just figured it out?
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Don't get all the "teen girl" hating? There's been some I didn't like but way more I did. Is this a gay site and I just figured it out?
    Errr, don't assume that we're all teenage guys.

Ugly As F*ck
    This comment is funny because the users name is "the meat".

mtbr member
    Spoken like a true pedophile.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by literocola View Post
    Spoken like a true pedophile.
    Lol.

No Stranger to danger....
    Hey mate, frame of mind can be a very fragile thing at times, n it sounds like your going through a bit of a bad spot atm.
    Sometimes we just have to keep life in perspective, some people cant ever ride a bike or have massive crosses to bare in life, you can get on your bike n walk n see n hear, you said your in good shape you should try looking at the positive things before the negative.

Mate ive got a head like a smashed crab or a dropped pie, i dont know how bad yours looks but accept it in love it nomatter what its like...
    Dont worry bout what 15 year old girls say, if you do that thats just silly stuff.
    If you ware spandex pants give yourself an uppercut n throw em in the bin, eve rbody looks like idiots in them unless your a female supermodel, imo opinion on blokes they do look funny, nearly as bad as speedos ( budgie smugglers ) they are not a good look for blokes..

stuff what others say mate, its your life, n letting others make a dint on your self esteem n becoming a recluse over it is not doing yourself justice at all, cheers

The White Jeff W
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvus View Post
    ^

And a full face helmet
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by R+P+K View Post
    Errr, don't assume that we're all teenage guys.
    Umm, I didn't, also a little puzzled what made you think that.
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Well, this is not what I usually expect on a bike forum. Usually the drama is focused on things like BB heights. Well, I have to wonder how ugly you really are. Lycra on its own makes people look funny. I wouldn't say anything to someone who gave me flack though. I also wear baggies over my chamois on mountain rides. I don't know, just try not to blow up over this stuff. You're bike is worth a lot more than the damage words can do. Bummer, because mountain biking for me is my escape from reality and it would suck to catch heat on the trails while trying to drop out and turn on. Have a goodn

mtbr member
    Umm, I didn't, also a little puzzled what made you think that.
    you asked if this was a gay site because everyone was talking bad about the stereotypical young teenaged girl. only a kid would think that was gay.
    even i couldnt stand most girls my age when i was 12-15.

banned
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_J View Post

Seriously.

I am serious and not a troll.

I cannot quote everyone, but I'll say some of the stuff I read here is very helpful and thanks.

I am glad I exploded on those girls and I feel I actually did them a favor by scaring the **** out of them. They'll gain respect for people and know now that what they did has really screwed up someone and ruined their day. I also did a favor for other "stupid lookin" people on bikes, those girls will think twice about saying anything and just leave them alone.

As for myself I have delt with self esteem and self consciousness issues my entire life due to my being a little goofy looking, big head, scrawny ect ect. I've heard comments from pre teens to adults my entire life, it's a complex thing to sit here and explain, but it's not just the common bullying type crap. I hate that people say I need help and that I have bad attitude and all that, because before all the BS I was totally confident, social ect ect it was when people couldn't keep their traps shut about my appearance that I became recluse, anti social and unconfident and later in life....very bitter.

People think outburst like mine are a product of someone who is mentally screwed up as in some sort of hereditary problem or something, but no it is not. It's because of years of torment from various people that has made me this edgy, bitter and explosive person....I am 37 years old(surprise} and I cannot take it anymore. I want people to just let me be and leave me alone about my looks, but it won't stop and the other day proved it and I totally snapped. When you push someone far enough it happens and I get so sick of people thinking I have a bad attitude and need intense therapy. If you were in my shoes, perhaps you'd understand why someone could snap.

I just don't understand why anyone can do that to another person no matter how they are. Just have to get their little remarks in and piss people off and that did it for me with thise girls. Here they are walking down the trail laughing and content with their day and just totally ruin my day in a second without even thinking about it. Well I let them know that they ruined my day and I am glad I scared the little tyrants.

Also the shorts I had on were these https://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/bicyclinghub_2221_946429

Canarri Velo gel shorts and they were almost entirely covered by my T-shirt. All you could see was the leg parts sticking out and not the ass part or the cotch pad.

Anyways, thanks. I have returned to the trail today but this time I have my khaki shorts over the bike shorts. It is just as comfortable.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingAround View Post

Anyways, thanks. I have returned to the trail today but this time I have my khaki shorts over the bike shorts. It is just as comfortable.

Good on ya for returning to the bike. On a serious note, exploding on people is counter productive to living a healthy, fulfilling life. Think about finding non-destructive outlets for you're frustrations and angst. Responding in a negative manor to others really just offers up validation in their narrow minds and does little to add to you're self esteem. You will feel better for rising above the bs and taking the high road. It takes balls to take the high road. Keep riding, stay strong and focus on the healthy aspects of you're life and the unhealthy ones will minimize themselves. Lastly, find someone that will listen to you. Peace.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfruits View Post
    you asked if this was a gay site because everyone was talking bad about the stereotypical young teenaged girl. only a kid would think that was gay.
    even i couldnt stand most girls my age when i was 12-15.
    Thanx man, guess from someone who "couldn't stand girls" and chooses to call himself "Big Fruit" I can take your word on the gay thing. LOL.
    Last edited by theMeat; 08-05-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    Round and round we go

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingAround View Post
    I am serious and not a troll.

I cannot quote everyone, but I'll say some of the stuff I read here is very helpful and thanks.

I am glad I exploded on those girls and I feel I actually did them a favor by scaring the **** out of them. They'll gain respect for people and know now that what they did has really screwed up someone and ruined their day. I also did a favor for other "stupid lookin" people on bikes, those girls will think twice about saying anything and just leave them alone.

As for myself I have delt with self esteem and self consciousness issues my entire life due to my being a little goofy looking, big head, scrawny ect ect. I've heard comments from pre teens to adults my entire life, it's a complex thing to sit here and explain, but it's not just the common bullying type crap. I hate that people say I need help and that I have bad attitude and all that, because before all the BS I was totally confident, social ect ect it was when people couldn't keep their traps shut about my appearance that I became recluse, anti social and unconfident and later in life....very bitter.

People think outburst like mine are a product of someone who is mentally screwed up as in some sort of hereditary problem or something, but no it is not. It's because of years of torment from various people that has made me this edgy, bitter and explosive person....I am 37 years old(surprise} and I cannot take it anymore. I want people to just let me be and leave me alone about my looks, but it won't stop and the other day proved it and I totally snapped. When you push someone far enough it happens and I get so sick of people thinking I have a bad attitude and need intense therapy. If you were in my shoes, perhaps you'd understand why someone could snap.

I just don't understand why anyone can do that to another person no matter how they are. Just have to get their little remarks in and piss people off and that did it for me with thise girls. Here they are walking down the trail laughing and content with their day and just totally ruin my day in a second without even thinking about it. Well I let them know that they ruined my day and I am glad I scared the little tyrants.

Also the shorts I had on were these http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/bicyclinghub_2221_946429

Canarri Velo gel shorts and they were almost entirely covered by my T-shirt. All you could see was the leg parts sticking out and not the ass part or the cotch pad.

good attitude brother, get out there n ride mate, as i said i have a head like a smashed crab, i scare myself looking in the mirror, im real sorry for you that youve suffered years of torment, fellow humans can really lack wisdom n caring sometimes, and you know as well as i do that afters years of being self consious at times n even a bit paranoid its real easy to take things to heart that in the scheme of things dont mean much at all, mate love the magic person you are, you are one of a kind bro, go easy on yourself, nobodies perfect mate, the whole world comes across n feels different if your smiling, i know its easier said than done, we are the same age, n its time for you to go easy on yourself bro, your still young, please dont hide yourself away, the world will be missing out on a good dude n you will miss out on the magic thats waiting out there for you.........

p.s great to see you put the shorts over the spandex happy days, now get out there n carve it up............

since 4/10/2009
    Just a little perspective...angry outbursts like that are an unhealthy reponse. As you say, you have a history of being tormented. Yeah, I get it. Teens can be evil. So can adults sometimes. You're fed up with it.

But losing control the way you did isn't going to teach the lesson you think. All they are going to remember is the crazy guy who threw his bike in the bushes and left.

A professional can help you stay in control in situations like that

****** to the dirt
    First I know it is hard when you have low self esteem not to take to heart what people say but you do need to ignore some people. Second maybe you should invest in a punching bag or heavy bag that when some thing like that does happen again you can take you frustrations out on the bags, not the bike.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    OP, if you're coming back from a ride more wound up than when you started, you're doing it wrong.

You cannot change how people react to you. You can only change how you react to them.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by R+P+K View Post
    OP, if you're coming back from a ride more wound up than when you started, you're doing it wrong.

You cannot change how people react to you. You can only change how you react to them.

Ride More, Work Less
    OP, glad to hear you saddled back up.

Next time, have fun with the girls. Give a huge over the top laugh, and then suddenly stop and say, you needed a good laugh. Or just smile and say have a nice day. Confidence is the key.

If you do have some anger issues, as suggested above, seek help. Riding and exercise will help, but you have to get to the source before you or someone else gets hurt.
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    have had the same situation. I'm riding there on my nice bike, have had a good day of bashing in the woods. Full facehelmet and all the protection possible.
    Then i'm ridin slowly home. dh bikes aren't that good on the streets.
    Some preeteens/teens comment somthing, girls and boys in a group.
    I just approach them and make a fool of myself and makes this awkard for them.
    Just asking normal what they where shouting for, if its something they wonder about, want to try my bike etc. just saying stupid stuff. The girls just went after some seconds , and the boys where standing there looking down to the ground. No response to get..

Beer Me!
    Where did the OP even go? Half way through page 3 with no response?

Probably served the girls right to get scared a bit IMO. Here is a fun story to lighten the mood.

My wife and I are finishing up a road ride, and on a multi-use commuter path in town. Both of us are wearing tights, and my wife is up front. We pass a group of 5 young teenagers who are decked out in goth/techno/whatever clothing. One of the three boys whistles at my wife as she rides by out of the saddle. His (i am assuming) girlfriend says "WERE YOU STARING AT HER ASS!" to which a second boy says "aint nothin wrong with that, its was better than yours" at which point I ride by audibly laughing. My wife also found it amusing.

Teens are teens, they are mean to everyone even themselves.

I say rock the lycra, flaunt that money maker, who gives a crap what they say.
    "Any wheel size is better than sitting at a computer all day." -Myself

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I'm not the prettiest on a bike, either. I'm a big, muscular dude, with a shaved head, goatee and tattoo'ed sleeves. I'm sure people talk trash, but my one earbud in my ear with an iphone, and speeding fast enough to not hear anything helps.

I got Strava boards to be on - no time for banter!

I remember I was on my dirt jump bike one time and some fixie kids were riding next to me talking "old man" trash. Little did they know I was a former BMX street rider with a dozen tricks under my sleeve for harassing bicycle riders (stuff we used to do to each other when riding, when I was a teen). I pulled a shoulder-pull-to-pass move on one and they never bugged again.

My wife got pissed, but hey... that's what happens to little d-bags.

AZ
    banned
    We all look goofy to normals. Example A.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Is it just me or is anybody else dying to see a pic of the OP and 'Tone's L'axema' (who apparently looks like a smashed crab)?

OP - Try smoking a fatty and "let the coolness run down your vertabrae"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **** it all-smased-crab.jpg  

see me rollin, they hatin
    these girls are obsessed with hollywood aholes like Justin Beiber and co.
    you will not impress them, and it doesnt matter. Though, they way you describe yourself, we need pics

seriously though, growing up i was an orthodontic mess, got made fun of, even a friend's dad called me bubba gump because of my teeth/overbite whatever. People are cruel, but you can only choose to care about the important people. Blowing up on young girls is only going to make you seem scary, it wont garner any sort of respect.
    fap

Members who have read this thread: 0