You win I-9 WHEELS!!!- Mtbr.com
    When did you get here?!?!

You win I-9 WHEELS!!!

Well, you CAN win I-9 wheels if you come out to PMBAR on Saturday. We're holding a raffle for the Asheville Humane Society and tickets cost 2 for $5. BRING CASH!!!

If you win the raffle you can get your choice of any configuration of I-9 wheels in Red, Black, or Silver.

All proceeds from the raffle will go to help the homeless critters that need our help. If you're unable to come out and buy tickets please consider giving whatever you can to your local Humane Society. Give them a call to see what they need. They'll usually take all sorts of stuff like old bedding, etc. and of course, any cash you can give.

See ya Saturday!
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

Category Winner
    Man, as much as I hate animals I loves me some I9 wheels.
    Guess I'll have to pony up a ten spot, but I'm gonna lick it before I give it to them.
    WWW.TEAMDICKY.COM

I get paid 3 every time I post on MTBR.

"Ride Lots" Eddy Merckx
    Hey Eric, unfortunately I bet the answer is no, but can tix be purchased without attending?
    "Big Gulps huh?...Allllriggghhht....Welp, See ya later!"

Quote Originally Posted by kkjellquist
    Hey Eric, unfortunately I bet the answer is no, but can tix be purchased without attending?

kkj,
    no, you have to put a check or fiver in my grubby hands (out in the field) to be a part of this one. It's not restricted to just racers though... and we won't draw until 6pm.... and you don't have to be present to win so..... come on out!
    Eric
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

May 2009
    I-9 wheels are stiff. SOOOO goood.

Leanne from Charlotte won the wheels! Congrats!

(I couldn't find you later in the evening so dicky has your certificate. Get up w/ him)
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Thanks Eric, I got it.

And a big Thanks to You, Erinna and all of the wonderful volunteers (especially the guy with the PBR). It was a great event, more painful than I could have ever imagined.....Can't wait til next year!

Members who have read this thread: 0