wnc mountain goat epics officially online!- Mtbr.com
    Heads up Flyboy!!

wnc mountain goat epics officially online!

Hey Everyone,

My new website for epic mountain biking in Western North Carolina is officially up and running. I had posted it temporarily to make sure I had all the kinks worked out. I had a few complaints about text blending together on the main page and I do believe I have corrected that now. Please e-mail and let me know if you see any problems.

This site covers epic mountain biking in Asheville and its surrounding areas, endurance mountain bike events, local info such as bike shops, bike clubs,camping,food, beer, and music. It also has a message board to post epic rides and to find out when the next one is going out.

I currently have two epics posted. I will be adding more in the following weeks so be sure to keep posted.

The new and permenant address for the site is:

http://www.wncmountaingoatepics.com

Jeremy Arnold

Heads up Flyboy!!
    Hey Guys,

I'm trying to talk with my server and a few tech guys about the site not being able to be used by mac users. Tell me something. Can u at least see the box above the link to the race with home,epics,events,etc... in it? when you put your cursor over them it does not show it as a link? I may have to insert some bullets linking you to the other pages as it seems the text links aren't working. Everyone who has seen the site on a windows operating system love it. Over 1000 hits so far.

By the way, for those of you riding Duponton the 28th. I've got a 35 mile epic that I do there if you want me to led something for you.

Jeremy