Who Wants to Ride? 10-6-12- Mtbr.com
    drunken pirate

Who Wants to Ride? 10-6-12

I like riding my bicycle in October. I don't know why but it just feels good.

This Saturday, the Sixth of October, 2012 I invite you all to join me on a mountain bike ride at 9am starting from the Fish Hatchery in the PRD.

30-50 miles. 6-8 hours, we have to finish before the Pisgah Tavern closes. A long climb at the start punctuated by a mandatory hike-a-bike*. Trails to include Flat Laurel Creek and whatever else we feel like riding.

Disclaimer: those ten miles you climb at the beginning might all be lost on an asphalt descent. Either that or another mandatory hike-a-bike (lol).

Anyone planning on attending should post here, email me, pm me or something so I know you are coming. Nobody ever comes on my rides (I can't imagine why) so if nobody responds I'll just find some rhodo to drag my bike through on my own.

* Trust me that this is not the ride for you if you have any problem walking with your bike. Don't show up if you aren't willing to go for a hike in the middle of a mountain bike ride. Thanks.
    Last edited by driftwood; 10-04-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    More Trails, Not Less

Adventures in Pisgah

Support Pisgah Area Soba
    Sorry, can't make it. I will be doing trail work on Trace Ridge all day.
    Pisgah Area Sorba - Web Site Communications
    http://www.pisgahareasorba.org/

drunken pirate
    Quote Originally Posted by Logover View Post
    Sorry, can't make it. I will be doing trail work on Trace Ridge all day.
    Good for you. Thanks for your contributions. I'm pretty sure Broussard is selling tshirts celebrating trail work - you might want to pm him for one.

Anyone not doing trail work is welcome to join me Those doing trail work, thank you
    More Trails, Not Less

Adventures in Pisgah

Members who have read this thread: 0