Who wants an easy $100?- Mtbr.com
    When did you get here?!?!

Who wants an easy $100?

UPDATE 4/22 ~ POSITION FILLED.

Hey folks,

We've had a checkpoint sponsor back out for PMBAR. We need someone to camp where we tell you to from about 8AM Saturday May 2nd until Sunday morning, May 3. The site is an easy mile hike from your car, you could probably even drag a cooler to the site. The checkpoint will already be set-up when you arrive.

We'll pay you $100.

What you'll need to do when you get there is simple, sign teams in as they pass through and take the checkpoint supplies out the next AM. Folks with some medical credentials are preferred but not required.

If you're interested reply here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by pisgahproductions; 04-22-2009 at 06:18 AM.
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by pisgahproductions
    Hey folks,

We've had a checkpoint sponsor back out for PMBAR. We need someone to camp where we tell you to from about 8AM Saturday May 2nd until Sunday morning, May 3. The site is an easy mile hike from your car, you could probably even drag a cooler to the site. The checkpoint will already be set-up when you arrive.

We'll pay you $100.

What you'll need to do when you get there is simple, sign teams in as they pass through and take the checkpoint supplies out the next AM. Folks with some medical credentials are preferred but not required.

If you're interested reply here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]
    tell me where it's at and i'll think about it (just kidding) i'll be around taking pictures here and there.

Members who have read this thread: 0