Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Where is this?

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  bizutch 
#1 ·
Kind of strange seeing wall "art" while in Pisgah............

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
pisgahproductions said:
Nice looking new ride BTW. Details?
Thanks..........it's sort of a "mutt" frame, made up of a bunch of tubing that I had laying around. The TT and ST are True Temper, the DT is Columbus, the CS are Dedda, the SS are Nova, and the DO's are Surly. I built it after my last geared (yes geared) frame that I broke (TT) during ORAMM this year :madman: ......the difference being the 29'r front wheel. The HT angle is 70.5 and the ST is 71.5...........it handles like no other bike I've ever riden and makes me a more confident rider, the big front end is light and glides over most roots/rocks. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
sjanes said:
why the little wheels?
Putting sprortbike wheels (17inch) on a dirtbike turns it into what's known as a supermoto. Huge sport in Europe that actually started over here in the 80's. Imagine carving a mtn road with the agility of a motocrosser that sticks to pavement like glue. Most fun you can have on two wheels with all your clothes on. :thumbsup:

Here's my Deals Gap pic of the summer. Sorry for jackin' yo thread SB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.