Tuesday twirl on the squirrel and more...- Mtbr.com
    ohhman

Tuesday twirl on the squirrel and more...

Casual ride invite this tuesday. Stables to squirrel to laurel to pilot to avery to beers.

Meeting time Tbd. Sometime in the am. Let me know, I have a drink and snack stash going in somewhere.

banned
    There's not anything casual about that route! But it does sound interesting.Today there was a river running down the middle of the Rock garden at the bottom of Pilotrock.
    Last edited by motobutane; 08-22-2010 at 03:08 PM.

ohhman
    Ok... semi-epic ride @ a casual pace. Wife and child are out of town, so this is my chance to ride a few favorites and test out a 29'r some more.

Pisgah-Pale-Alien
    Would love to do that ride but the hike-a-bike portions of that route just won't be friendly to my semi healed break.
    But get this, I'm going to SC on Tuesday anyway to pick up what will be my new mtnbike trail-head/shuttle vehicle..
    ..a 1955 Willys Jeep that I'll be restoring. You better bring the wifes motard over soon for me to work on Sam, cuz once this Jeep gets here I'll be totally consumed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by salmansp
    Ok... semi-epic ride @ a casual pace. Wife and child are out of town, so this is my chance to ride a few favorites and test out a 29'r some more.
    kids in school, wife at work, boss on vacation = stars aligned for a long ride
    many gears, some pies

Members who have read this thread: 0