Showdown at Sugar- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Showdown at Sugar

So who all is going to the race. Also, I was trying to figure out what category to race in? Super D or Downhill, I am fine with pretty technical terrain, but not to good on big jumps or drops. Also, does anyone know if the lift ticket price is for the whole weekend or is it 10-20 dollars each day to ride the lifts?

I HUCK WITH CHUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by tbl325
    So who all is going to the race. Also, I was trying to figure out what category to race in? Super D or Downhill, I am fine with pretty technical terrain, but not to good on big jumps or drops. Also, does anyone know if the lift ticket price is for the whole weekend or is it 10-20 dollars each day to ride the lifts?
    It's a true DH course. If you have any doubts or if you don't have a DH bike or the like, I would race super D. The course doesn't have many jumps or drops but it's definitely tech and fast, total downhill bike territory top to bottom. I was out there last week and it was AWESOME. I'll be at the race cheering/maybe racing if i have the cash.

Apr 2006
    lift ticket prices are per day. I'll be going to check out the racing and possibly do some mild heckling. Hopefully will get to go friday and do some riding, if allowed.

Members who have read this thread: 0