Santa Cruz Demo- Mtbr.com

Thread: Santa Cruz Demo

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Santa Cruz Demo

Santa Cruz Bicycles will have their Demo truck at Bent Creek Saturday September 4. We will be located at pull off before Hardtimes trail head.

Time: 10-3

Santa Cruz will have the following Tallboy, Blur XC, Blur LT,Nickel, Butcher, Superlight,
    Nomad,and the Driver8.

Stop by Carolina Fatz Cycling Center for more info.

828 665 7744

Spoke Breaker!
    Aug 2010
    Sounds like fun! I hope to be there!
    Fat-n00b

KHS sixfifty606
    Felt F90

Current Condition:
    6' 2" @ 288 lbs.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Hey, fancy that! I will be up there this weekend. I could so use a Butcher test ride...

mtbr member
    I am itching to ride a Tallboy. The only problem is that I can't afford a Tallboy. So if I ride one and love it, that just creates more frustration from not owning one. So should I do this or go ride 35 miles with Maida Saturday?
    Friends don let friends ride road bikes.
    http://www.facebook.com/mikebmiller

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeridesabike
    I am itching to ride a Tallboy. The only problem is that I can't afford a Tallboy. So if I ride one and love it, that just creates more frustration from not owning one. So should I do this or go ride 35 miles with Maida Saturday?
    What he said. No cash flow but a chance of a lifetime to ride a great bike. Put me down for maybe.

mtbr member
    I,m up there visiting family and already planned to hit bent creek so hopefully I can find you guys and take a few spins... the butcher has my name on it, but would like to sample the tall boy as well. .. ir the blur LT... or the nickel... or the superlight... See you there
    On One Summer Season Single Speed

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Yep, will be there for Maida's ride. May not stick around for the whole 35 miler...done it a few times over the years. Need to save some juice for Sunday's Laurel to Pilot/Pilot Cove and Slate Rock.

I think a white and black Butcher will look real purdy next to my white and black Mojo SL....I'll figure out how to pay for it some how.

Members who have read this thread: 0