Rode Kitsuma at lunch....- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2008

Rode Kitsuma at lunch....

Rode Kitsuma at lunch today, and met the gentleman who owns the land at the top of Old 70, around the gate. Stopped to talk with him for a few minutes to say thanks for allowing us to share his land. Suffice it to say, he feels he got the shaft in the deal to open it up to general use. BUT at the end of our conversation, we were both able to agree that it's a beautiful place, and he seemed genuinely appreciative that I stopped to talk with him, and to thank him. So, if you see him in the green gator, stop, say hi, say thanks. That's all.

Oh, and Kitsuma rocks!

Tim

mtbr member
    thats great to hear, how is the trail I have not rode it in about 2 years think I might head up there sometime soon, its just hard for me to pass the exit for bent creek to ride greenslick lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cascaderider9
    I just dont get the fascination with sucking the money cock.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Trail's in pretty good shape- starting to get a little wide on the switckbacks from people picking new lines around the roots and rocks. No new deadfall, and it ran pretty fast. A little muddy down at the bottom, but all in all, really good. Take the trip, enjoy the ride.
    Tim

mtbr member
    Tim,
    If everyone out there took the time to stop and talk to people and express appreciation in situations like Old 70, alot of problems down the road could be avoided. Thanks for being one of the good guys!

Members who have read this thread: 0