PMBAR early sign-in AND gear-check!!!!- Mtbr.com
    When did you get here?!?!

PMBAR early sign-in AND gear-check!!!!

Hey Everybody,

Just want to mention that we have decided to open sign-in AND gear-check on Friday night. If the big tent is up, sign-in/gear-check is open. Well, until midnight. Then it will reopen at 5:30AM.

Sign-In/Gear check closes at 7:30AM Saturday.

Time penalties associated with sign-in and mandatory gear:

1. If you are not signed in by 7:30AM you will receive a two hour penalty before the race even starts.

2. There will be random gear checks at EVERY checkpoint. You will receive a two hour penalty for EVERY piece of missing required gear.

Got it? Good.
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

mtbr member
    Would you allow one team member to come to early gear-check? I have all the required gear for both of us, yes two raincoats, two lights, two blinkies, two blankets, etc.. and am in Brevard so I could come Friday evening and then get an extra bit of sleep on Saturday....
    many gears, some pies

When did you get here?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ridn29s
    Would you allow one team member to come to early gear-check? I have all the required gear for both of us, yes two raincoats, two lights, two blinkies, two blankets, etc.. and am in Brevard so I could come Friday evening and then get an extra bit of sleep on Saturday....
    That will be fine. Just make sure to have EVERYTHING on the list for the entire team.
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

Members who have read this thread: 0