Pisgah This Weekend- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Pisgah This Weekend

Is there anyone riding around Pisgah (or anywhere) and willling to take on a tag along?

I will be coming from Charlotte and would meet you anywhere and will ride anything. Unless you consider yourself Fast! I shouldn't slow you down any.

I came down from Charleston, WV and miss the Mountain riding. I would love to see what these mountains have to offer but I would rather not take them on solo. At least not my first time there.

Thanks,
    Feel free to call: Charlie 304-859-4789

mtbr member
    i might be able to show you around (a tiny part of) pisgah/ (some of) dupont/ (most of) bent creek on sunday. what's your skill level? keep in mind bent creek for some is hard, and pisgah is ww3.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Sunday would be cool. I would go wherever you wanted.

I don't know how to rate my skill level. I've only raced once and I placed in the top 1/3 of the sport class. I don't like riding to see how fast I can ride. I just want to enjoy it.

What the Whitewater Center calls a Black Diamond trail, I would consider Baby Blue. Technical Skills are better down, than up, but I don't mind climbing. But, I'm not in my best riding shape ever (Not in bad shape, though), and I havn't been on anything big in a while.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I had a great time at Bent Creek Today. Weather was nice trails were great.

After getting out of the lower trails it wasn't bad finding my way around. I went up Wolf Branch and Ingles Field and out to Green's Lick. A local was kind enough to let me follow him around from there and we climbed back to Ingles Field and down Wolf's branch.

I didn't see much but loved it. Worth the drive.

Members who have read this thread: 0