Pisgah Vacation- Mtbr.com

Thread: Pisgah Vacation

fool goin up, joker down
    Jan 2009

Pisgah Vacation

Hi, this summer I was thinking about planning a ride based around Pisgah to ride for a couple of days. Since I am unfamiliar with the area I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as a close place to stay for a couple of days. My family would also come along and seeing as though they do not bike, they would need something to occupy the day with.
    Thanks in advanced.
    Mamma speed I'm back!!!

banned

2 days huh?

Quote Originally Posted by freaknunu
    Hi, this summer I was thinking about planning a ride based around Pisgah to ride for a couple of days. Since I am unfamiliar with the area I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as a close place to stay for a couple of days. My family would also come along and seeing as though they do not bike, they would need something to occupy the day with.
    Thanks in advanced.
    I am one of the more sarcastic and flamebait starters on mtbr, but I don't like to see people suffer or have a bad time on there visits to WNC.Well I see u have looked at the Pas site, well I have ridden the Epic death march a few times and thats what it is 5015 is a gravel road grinder and pushing up squirrel is no fun ....Take the "Epic Death March and break it up and twist it around abit.Park at Yellow gap and take Laurel up to pilot then down and over to Slate and a short spin on 1206 to the car, one day. Then day two park at Pink beds go through to 476 then S. mills up to buckhorn to the steps at Blk mtn. turn rt up the steps and take blk. mtn. ride it to another 4 way intersection tr right and take Club gap back to pink beds. Two days of great single track, very little hike a bike and both routes under 20 miles. Your family can play at Sliding rock and go on a short hike one day and go to the Biltmore house the 2nd day. Post up when your coming or pm me and I may be out there riding.

fool goin up, joker down
    Jan 2009
    yeah actually I would be there about 4 or 5 days but thanks for those 2 days
    Mamma speed I'm back!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0