Pisgah Enduro questions- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2017

Pisgah Enduro questions

I have a couple of questions about the Pisgah Enduro this weekend. On Saturday what would be a good time to watch riders come off of Kitsuma? Lastly, on Sunday what is a good time to watch them at hecklers rock? I am planning on taking my 12 year old son who has a broke arm at the moment. I am wanting to keep his Pisgah hype high while he is out of commission. Thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    I usually start sending riders down Rattlesnake around 0915-0945. They're the fast people and it won't take them long to get to the bottom of Kitsuma. 1030 would be getting there when probably just the first few riders have been through if anyone.

The bottom of Heartbreak, I don't know how that start is structured. But riders get there by their own power and the trail has to be (mostly) clear before they start heading down. Maybe 11? Not really sure on this one.

mtbr member
    Jan 2019
    Saturday Stages
    Stage 1. Approximately a 3 mile ride to top. One minute gap between riders. Rattlesnake is very loose but flow.
    Stage 2. Long ride and hike a bike to Kitsuma. Very fast a couple of tight turns, very fun.
    Stage 3. Star gap ó probably the most challenging with tight turns and a final drop off. At this point race is about 15 miles.
    Stage 4. Jarrett Creek ó Basically a long fire road to the end, then bike to town. Donít stop at stage 4, keep going as itís only 1 minute long.
    Total miles 29 and some change for Saturday. I didn't do Sunday.