Pisgah Area SORBA -Trail & Event Happenings- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2019

Pisgah Area SORBA -Trail & Event Happenings

Here @ Pisgah Area SORBA we're doing our best to keep folks updated on trail work dates, trail events and social happenings regarding trail advocacy here in WNC. Please find the attached trail work days which are coming up. These are for our "Big Dig" days and more workdays can be found on our Facebook page or Website. Generally our FB page has the latest information regarding work dates including specific projects, timelines, food, meeting locations, etc. Please come out and give us a hand if you have time! If you represent a shop/retail friend I can send you high quality posters for your shop. Just send me a DM and I'll hook you up. Happy Trails!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pisgah Area SORBA -Trail & Event Happenings-screen-shot-2020-02-08-8.28.35-pm.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2019
    A summary of the Pisgah Area SORBA work completed in 2019. Please come out in 2020 and give us a hand! If you have specific trail maintenance ideas or see issues in our area, please send me a DM and I'll pass it along to my friends @ Pisgah Area SORBA. Happy Trails!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pisgah Area SORBA -Trail & Event Happenings-trail-work_2019_year-numbers.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2019
    Last weekend Black Mountain work date was cancelled due to rain. Rescheduled and updated per graphics. Also, please note the Parking situation @ Horse Stables will be tight for Black Mountain work day. Please, Please car pool with friends from a local shop or even the Pisgah Ranger Station. As always see our FB site for all the latest information on work dates. Thank you to the shops and friends who have reached out for printable posters!

Pisgah Area SORBA -Trail & Event Happenings-trail-work_2020_template_alt.jpg