Pee Wee's 5th Memorial MTB Festival!!! 05/01/04- Mtbr.com
    banjo plunker, wrench

We the people ... Pee Wee's 5th Memorial MTB Festival!!! 05/01/04

undefinedundefinedundefined May 01, 2004 THE FIFTH ANNUAL PEE WEE'S MEMORIAL MOUNTAIN BIKE FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD IN LINCOLNTON, N.C. THIS IS A MEMORIAL FESTIVAL TO CONTINUE THE LEGACY OF PEE WEE MORRISON. LOCAL MTB'ER, MOTO-CROSSER, SKIIER, SNOWBOARDER, TENNIS PLAYER, ALL-AROUND GREAT GUY!!! THIS YEAR THE FESTIVAL WILL HAVE A "SHORE" TYPE FREERIDE COURSE CONTEST, DIRT JUMP CONTEST, VARIOUS OTHER EVENTS AND CONTESTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY! ADMISSION/CONTRIBUTION IS $5.00. THIS WILL INCLUDE A SCHWAG PACK, FOOD & DRINK, AND A TICKET FOR PRIZE RAFFLES HELD DURING THE DAY. CLARK'S BIKE CENTER IN HICKORY, N.C. WILL SPONSOR THE EVENT FOR THE FIFTH YEAR! FOR INFORMATION OR TO SET UP A VENDING SPACE (FOR DEALERS AND INDIVIDUALS...) CONTACT MIKE SWANSON [email protected] or [email protected] or call (828)-322-2303 Hope you will be able to attend! Thanks!!!

Some Assembly Required

Good job! Do Not Miss This Event!!!!

I have been for the last 3 yrs. & can't think of a better place to be. The shwag-factor alone is worth it. Awsome event that memorializes a guy that did wonders to further our sport.
    Th' guys @ Clarks are Awsome as well. They,(he, SwaneeDaWg) have made the effort to keep this grassroots event alive & the sport Rockin' !!! Get out & support MTBing!!!!!!!!!

Slow Guy

Good job! Memorial MTB Festival

Count me in. I am looking forward to it. I haven't had a chance to make any of the previous PeeWee Festivals, but I have cleared the schedule with the wife and am good to go.

BTW- From what I understand there is a group of guys that have been working on Pee Wee's trail, doing maintenance and improvements. Thanks to these guys for keeping a good thing going.

And thanks, PeeWee. You are remembered and still missed.

Slow Guy

what time?

What time do the festivities start?

Some Assembly Required
    May 1, 2004 10:00 am - 6:00pm A good time will be had by All who attend.

banjo plunker, wrench

Good job! It will actually start at 9:00a.m.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by man w/ one hand
    May 1, 2004 10:00 am - 6:00pm A good time will be had by All who attend.
    MWOH, wants everyone to come late...thinking he will trick event people into giving him all of the shwag and prizes!!! Don't fall for it!!! Be there at 9:00a.m.

Some Assembly Required
    9:00, 10:00 either way All will have a good time. It's ok for eveyone tobe "fashionably late." Gives us early birds a better shot @ th' "shwag". Hope I get to see everyone there!!!!!!

banjo plunker, wrench

Pee Wee's Mountain Bike Festival is less than 2 weeks away!!!

The free ride course is nearing completion, the dirt jumps are being started, Big Al and Humberto have the trails in great shape...including the newly opened "ALBerto Trail". Many, are the prizes that will be given away, much is the food and drink that will be consumed, happy are all the people who will be in attendance!!!

Want to join them? Be at Lincolnton May 01, 2004 from 10:00a.m. til 6:00p.m. Fun events and contests, raffles, group rides, beautiful private mountain bike park. See Ya there! Contact: Clark's Bike Center in Hickory, N.C. (828)-322-2303 or at [email protected] for more information. Minors will have to pre-register for the event prior to event day. Thanks, and ride-on! Mike Swanson

I HUCK WITH CHUCK
    I can't wait, there will be lots of stuff to ride if not competing too right? It should be sweet.

Feb 2004
    Think I'm gonna be there too. Sounds like a blast.

Slow Guy
    count me in
    mmm.....dirt

Some Assembly Required

Rain or Shine!!! SwaneeDaWg PW's is ON!!!!

Too much SHWAG for a rain date. Gonna be historical by Sunday, so you better be there!!! Next week is the Urban events in Ashville so lets get PW's under our belt this week. See ya there.

Members who have read this thread: 0