PA rider comin to Leland/Wilmington, need help...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

PA rider comin to Leland/Wilmington, need help...

Hey all, heading down to NC from Northeast PA for the week and would absolutely love to sample the local trails since I just found the CapeFearSORBA site and realized there be some mountain biking going on right smack dab in the middle of where I will be. Can't bring my bike but...maybe some shop gives "test rides" or has a fleet of "demo bikes" and I could possibly squeeze in a ride to sample the local singletrack!! Any info or suggestions would be great. Kinda stoked now

Barry
    Live to ride, ride to live

I Love Bikes and Parts
    Jun 2009
    Two Wheeler Dealer
    4408 Wrightsville Ave, Wilmington NC, 28403

Phone: (910) 799-6444

Store Hours: M-F 10-6, Sat 10-5, Sun closed

Probably the best shop in the area.

There's a new one in Leland. There are some trails off of Blue Clay Road and some new ones over off Hwy 133 just South of Leland...watch out for gators in that area

@Shawn

mtbr member
    Thanx much Shawn. I'll definitely stop in and see what's up. Gators...are they faster than Black Bear

Barry
    Live to ride, ride to live

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Gators are only a threat if you go in a straight line! The trail is twisty so you should be juuuuust fine. Tho you may have to do a bit of bunny hopping to get clear of the gator at first....

Check out Brunswick tho for sure, we just installed a very big rock garden (you can see pics on the website) and more improvements are coming in the next few weeks.

Members who have read this thread: 0