OT: Tooth Picks & Floss- Mtbr.com
    Official Cooler Inspector

OT: Tooth Picks & Floss

I bet they were invented specifically for corn. Was gifted this awesome side dish, as well as 'maters and pucker pickles.

Rain was good for something... what have you received?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by M-U-M
    I what have you received?
    Tomato vines grew like kudzu when we got rain last week...more than we had gotten ACCUMULATIVE since May.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OT: Tooth Picks & Floss-parentstomatosandwich.jpg  

OT: Tooth Picks & Floss-tomatotart.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by litespeedchick
    Tomato vines grew like kudzu when we got rain last week...more than we had gotten ACCUMULATIVE since May.
    Tomatoes are gorgeous, but the non-nutritive white bread, GMO mayo, and "ham" slice not so much.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xPneu
    Tomatoes are gorgeous, but the non-nutritive white bread, GMO mayo, and "ham" slice not so much.
    I wondered if anyone would notice the dichotomy there. The sandwich pic is courtesy of my parents. Note the way the "ham" is perfectly square to fit exactly onto the "bread." I am guilty of the tart, however.

btw, I'm impressed you can discern whether mayonaise is GMO or not by sight.

"non-nutritive white bread".

Obviously, a non-Southerner.
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by litespeedchick
    btw, I'm impressed you can discern whether mayonaise is GMO or not by sight.
    Not too difficult. Since ~90% of the soy grown in the US is GMO, and since we've already established the dichotomy, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to conclude that whoever's eating that anti-nutritive 'bread', and slices of 'ham' assembled from god knows what would not even know the meaning of GMO soy much less go out of their way and spend the extra $ to get mayonnaise made without it.

Agreed, not a southerner by birth but have spent years in eastern NC...they fry everything there!

I work with a lot of "healthy eaters". Here's one I never saw before (even though I was raised in GA): White bread toast, p-nut butter, round lunch meat and a package of condiment mayo. Ewww.

And they laugh at my sea vegetable salads.

Members who have read this thread: 0