The Oregon Blues !!!

Printable View

• 09-19-2010
    JohnMellencamp
    The Oregon Blues !!!
    Well was at Bent creek this afternoon and when I left at 6:30pm I forgot my Oregon 300 on top of the car :( It was in the Ledford parking lot .
  • 09-19-2010
    mikeridesabike
    What's an Oregon 300?
  • 09-19-2010
    gtdrew
    I think it is a GP$
  • 09-19-2010
    Woodman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gtdrew
    I think it is a GP$

Seeing how I am in Oregon now, I am unlikely to be able to help with the search for the missing GPS unit.

Woody
  • 09-19-2010
    mikeridesabike
    Well, you can't lose a GPS. It always knows where it is. It just doesn't know where you are.
  • 09-19-2010
    JohnMellencamp
    Went by their tonight to see if I would get lucky and the only thing I saw was a Lady running on the main road in pitch black :eekster:
  • 09-19-2010
    JohnMellencamp
    Quote:

Seeing how I am in Oregon now, I am unlikely to be able to help with the search for the missing GPS unit.
    Also rode the Hard Times Connector today and although the pros might not like it I appreciated the go around areas for the fallen trees before it was just a mess :)
  • 09-19-2010
    M-U-M
    Boys & Toys!

This is the season of lost GPS units, as opposed to keys and multi-tools. (Set of keys at Hard Times lot and the WTB 29'r tube from last week were still on display. The tube has been added to my home inventory. I just want the stem cap.)

JM: will add your loss to the PAS site. Amazingly enough, hikers/bikers find cool things.
    Edit for JM: PAS road clean up 10/10. You in?

:aureola:
  • 09-19-2010
    mbmb65
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeridesabike
    Well, you can't lose a GPS. It always knows where it is. It just doesn't know where you are.

It knows where he is, he just doesn't know where it is.
  • 09-19-2010
    M-U-M
    You and Mikey understand. My Post on PAS:

"This one is probably trying to contact the Mother Ship somewhere in Bent Creek and will claim it came from Oregon."

:D
  • 09-19-2010
    JohnMellencamp
    Sure I don`t mind little manaul labor :)
  • 09-20-2010
    mikeridesabike
    Maybe if we had a Lord of the Rings model GPS, it would always be trying to find the way back to it's master.