Obx- Mtbr.com

Thread: Obx

Apr 2004

Cool-blue Rhythm Obx

Heading down to tha beach with some buddies last week of may. Is there anything within an hour of OBX that i could ride or would be worth riding? I am a MD/DC/VA rider and would like too see some new stuff. I would also be coming down 95 most of the ride i belive, i havent printed out the offical mapquest directions yet. Is there anything on the way down i could stop at for a quick ride to strech my legs? THANKS GUYS ..

mtbr member
    If you want right off the interstate, then look for Ace trails in Roanoke Rapids. I've never ridden there, but check it out in the trails section here.

Great trails with about nine or so miles of surprisingly hilly cross country near Greenville are the Bicycle Post trails. Also numerous jumps and stunts for the more freeride inclined. Everything is off trail or with a bypass. Also on the trails section of this site. I would highly recommend these trails. Almost always rideable shortly after it rains too. Probably 45 minutes off the interstate from Rocky Mount. Then head for OBX from Greenville.