Need Info Glenn Passage of Palmetto Trail- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Need Info Glenn Passage of Palmetto Trail

I want to ride the Glenn Springs Passage of the Palmetto trail and am wondering if someone who has ridden it can enlighten me a bit. The map I have shows what I assume to be the north end connecting with the Croft Passage of the PT. I have ridden that one many times but don't recall seeing directions from there to the GS passage.

The map also shows a trailhead at the the opposite end (south end?) of the Glenn Springs passage on what appears to be Stagecoach Road. That's the starting point I would prefer to use but about the only thing I know about that area is how to get to the Southside loop and the trailhead for the Croft passage. I am wondering if someone can give me driving directions to the GS trail head from one of those points.

One last question; how does the Glenn Springs passage of the PT compare with the Croft passage?

Many thanks.

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpbumper
    I want to ride the Glenn Springs Passage of the Palmetto trail and am wondering if someone who has ridden it can enlighten me a bit. The map I have shows what I assume to be the north end connecting with the Croft Passage of the PT. I have ridden that one many times but don't recall seeing directions from there to the GS passage.

The map also shows a trailhead at the the opposite end (south end?) of the Glenn Springs passage on what appears to be Stagecoach Road. That's the starting point I would prefer to use but about the only thing I know about that area is how to get to the Southside loop and the trailhead for the Croft passage. I am wondering if someone can give me driving directions to the GS trail head from one of those points.

One last question; how does the Glenn Springs passage of the PT compare with the Croft passage?

Many thanks.

i'm pretty sure it's a gravel rd. that connects Croft Passage to Glen Springs. may be wrong i have only ridden part of that Foster Mill Circle rd. and it's all gravel... Map here

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Thanks very much for the map.

Now if I can just figure out where Stagecoach Road is and how to get to it, I should be able to find the trailhead.

mtbr member
    Trailhead on Stagecoach Rd roughly at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=34.785...48,0.0421&z=15

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Thanks for the info. I should be able to find it now.

Members who have read this thread: 0