• 05-28-2019
    Harold
    Missing GoPro in Mills River area
    Seth from Seth's Bike Hacks lost a GoPro at the Wash Creek Horse Camp parking lot area last night. He's posted about it all over his social media pages if you happen to have it. I spoke to him there this morning while he was looking for it and he said it probably fell off his truck when he drove away (because he forgot it was there). He really wants the footage from it, so it should be kinda obvious whose camera it is if you watch it. According to his insta page, it has a sticker with "#2" on it.
  • 05-28-2019
    mikeridesabike
    I would be more worried about the $400 camera than the footage. Hope he finds it.
  • 05-29-2019
    NigelMTB
    I saw this as well. He stated he just wants the footage and he would allow the finder to keep the Go Pro which is really awesome for him to feel that way. Hopefully someone will step up and give him the camera and footage back. Karma is real.
  • 05-29-2019
    Harold
    It's kinda funny...the word is certainly out. Some high school kid from CO commented on both mine and my wife's strava activities about this, and we kindly informed him that we spoke directly with Seth about it while we were there. He scoured the area pretty well. He told me he heard it fall off his truck, so he knew generally where it would have been. So someone definitely picked it up at some point. He said there was a small tripod attached, so it would be hard to miss the whole assembly.
  • 05-29-2019
    Mike Brown
    Dude makes his living off the footage- there's a reason the camera is #2, he's probably got more.
  • 05-30-2019
    NigelMTB
    Im sure he has several cameras with different settings for the angles and shots he uses. #2 is probably a cam he uses for certain types of shots and it helps him align the footage with his other cams. I hope he finds it or its returned. Tough loss for anyone regardless of the salary or item.