Looking for Land in Pisgah?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Looking for Land in Pisgah?

Hoping my fellow mountain bikers may have some ideas.
    I am looking for some land in or very close to the Pisgah forest, somewhere around an acre?
    Been looking at alot of realty compaines websites but all they show are large acre tracts. It can be off the beaten path as long as there is some sort of road access, (for my camper). Any thoughts would be great! Thanks
    IF IT HAS TWO WHEELS AND A HANDLEBAR...I,M IN!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    hi...i live and work in and around pisgah forest, fellow rider and climber deals with land a lot. he is Joe Bryson, 828-606-7129. give him a call, he'll be informative!! tell him Derek Gentry gave you his number....

mtbr member
    Search all the MLS on your own - Western NC MLS.

Pisgah is in Transylvania County. There's typically a large selection of lots in subdivisions with restrictions, etc... not so much plain old rural land, but you can find it. BTW - prices aren't dropping much around here on the listing side, but I hear that offers are way down. A year ago you couldn't touch 10 acres for less than $300K. Lots of speculators bought land here in the last few years, so offer accordingly.

BTW - I hate that I missed the ride this morning... I was (and still am) hurting. Hope to beback in the saddle by the end of the week.
    many gears, some pies

Members who have read this thread: 0