The K-9?

Printable View

• 03-07-2011
    Smokebikes
    1 Attachment(s)
    The K-9?
    Oh where, or where did she go? Just thinking.............what ever became of the "Canine"? It was one of the first Smokebike frames built as a "purpose built mountain fixie" for the Humane Society raffle at PMBAR-08. A frame that was spawned from a collective effort of the Troll and me bumping heads and designing something special (that's history). I wonder, did it get built? Did it get passed off? Did it fall apart? Is it collecting dust somewhere? It it in the landfill or recycled? Whatever, I was just wondering if anybody has seen this "dog"?
  • 03-07-2011
    thadthetroll
    Silence ....
    Im told that someone is watching so i can not say...:incazzato:
  • 03-08-2011
    Smokebikes
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thadthetroll
    Im told that someone is watching so i can not say...:incazzato:

This pic says it all...........................T-bro, good to see you around! Thought I would have fished you out with the Richmond Hill comment (wimp), now go away till the storm blows over..............or get your own lap-top and change your avatar and name. :thumbsup:
  • 03-30-2011
    mbmb65
    Crazy.
  • 03-30-2011
    motobutane
    Quote:

Originally Posted by digaphobia

Looks like an ad to me:skep:
  • 03-30-2011
    digaphobia
    Not quite. I looked up info on the bike when I saw the eBay listing. It led me to the original raffle thread (http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=4410545) and to this one. I figured that since Gabe asked about the frame pretty recently, I would respond.

My eBay ID is under the same name as my MTBR account, you're welcome to look it up.
  • 03-30-2011
    Smokebikes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mbmb65
    Crazy.

Try being the one who built it............I remember using some pretty cool tubing on that one.
  • 03-30-2011
    cruso414
    Quote:

Originally Posted by motobutane
    Looks like an ad to me:skep:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PRUR94yMjew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boy am I ****ed up right now.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • 03-31-2011
    motobutane
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokebikes
    Oh where, or where did she go? Just thinking.............what ever became of the "Canine"? It was one of the first Smokebike frames built as a "purpose built mountain fixie" for the Humane Society raffle at PMBAR-08. A frame that was spawned from a collective effort of the Troll and me bumping heads and designing something special (that's history). I wonder, did it get built? Did it get passed off? Did it fall apart? Is it collecting dust somewhere? It it in the landfill or recycled? Whatever, I was just wondering if anybody has seen this "dog"?

The dogs only got an hour left!!!!
  • 03-31-2011
    Smokebikes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by motobutane
    The dogs only got an hour left!!!!

I'm watching it.......very curious to see how it turns out, though I don't think I'd set my working price-point based on the outcome.