If you don't read the sticky, Rhill update....- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

If you don't read the sticky, Rhill update....

Just met with 4 potential environmental consultants for next stage of trail building. They're going to submit bids to the city of Asheville and begin surveying in late April- early May.
    Optimistically (and probably naively) hoping they won't find any issues, this means more trail construction in last 1/2 of May.
    Again, upon completion, we'll have at least 4, probably closer to 5 miles of kick-arse trail right in town, with lots of little interior loops and even some tech stuff to keep it challenging and interesting. I (and others) have spent 40-plus hours working on this in the past several weeks, it's going to be really cool.

If you want to be included on an e-mail list of these updates, please PM me and I'll add your e-mail.
    Thanks
    Mike

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Brown
    Just met with 4 potential environmental consultants for next stage of trail building. They're going to submit bids to the city of Asheville and begin surveying in late April- early May.
    Optimistically (and probably naively) hoping they won't find any issues, this means more trail construction in last 1/2 of May.
    Again, upon completion, we'll have at least 4, probably closer to 5 miles of kick-arse trail right in town, with lots of little interior loops and even some tech stuff to keep it challenging and interesting. I (and others) have spent 40-plus hours working on this in the past several weeks, it's going to be really cool.

If you want to be included on an e-mail list of these updates, please PM me and I'll add your e-mail.
    Thanks
    Mike

So a sticky for the sticky? this is getting messy

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    So a sticky for the sticky? this is getting messy
    Just figure a lot of people don't look at the sticky, so trying to get as many people informed as possible.

"Ride Lots" Eddy Merckx
    Thanks Mike...I don't read the sticky & appreciate the fresh updates.

Add me to the email list. You have my addy.
    "Big Gulps huh?...Allllriggghhht....Welp, See ya later!"

Members who have read this thread: 0