If paris mt was a doper?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2007

If paris mt was a doper?

It would be called Bracken very good trail system u got Brevard reminds me of paris mt but bigger

Rogue Exterminator
    And bigger is better.

mtbr member
    If Paris Mountain was a doper, it would have confessed by now to "making mistakes earlier in my career as a trail system. I really wanted to be as good at Bent Creek or Dupont (or even Southside), but I just didn't have enough trails and those mean park people wouldn't let people ride me on Saturday. So I was forced to resort to doping. I realize now that that was a mistake and I profusely apologize to anyone I may have harmed as a result. Oh, and I have been clean since 2006."
    Friends don let friends ride road bikes.
    http://www.facebook.com/mikebmiller

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeridesabike View Post
    If Paris Mountain was a doper, it would have confessed by now to "making mistakes earlier in my career as a trail system. I really wanted to be as good at Bent Creek or Dupont (or even Southside), but I just didn't have enough trails and those mean park people wouldn't let people ride me on Saturday. So I was forced to resort to doping. I realize now that that was a mistake and I profusely apologize to anyone I may have harmed as a result. Oh, and I have been clean since 2006."
    and then it would write a "tell all" book, hoping to ring every last dollar out of "coming clean"...
    Pisgah Area SORBA

Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    ... your idea of technical may be much different than other peoples idea of technical.

Members who have read this thread: 0