I am feeling mean this morning!- Mtbr.com
    Jamin, Applesause, No?

Upset I am feeling mean this morning!

I am feeling mean this morning and it has nothing to do with work or wife or baby keeping me up. I think it is becuase I have not riden this week yet. My wife will tell me sometimes that I need to go out and ride. I feel like a drug addict without his fix. I will go ride this afternoon for sure. Rain or shine. Anybody else feel this way?

banned
    Aug 2010
    I feel the exact same way if I don't get out at least once or twice a week. Here lately I have been REAL grumpy with my work schedule.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Brain Cloud

Yup, same here. When I ride , when I don't ride

Singletrack appears to be the only cure. If my family schedules an Intervention, I'm escaping to Pisgah.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
    - Abraham Lincoln

scared to post
    every day
    i'm not joking, posting is scary

Gabe.....
    Oh yes, it's real! The adrenline jones is the cause and with out it, your body says "WTF man, give me some!!!!"..........the only cure is a quick "fix" (on the bike) or 40 pounds of sedentary living to clear it out. I'll take a fix anyday, see y'all in therapy, I mean on the trail.
    "Roll your own..........." http://smokebikes.com/

banned
    Well there is a slight chance of a thunderstorm so you better reschedule for next week, this is probably one of a hundred excuses you have come up with to keep from riding. If you don't ride its your own fault.Or you can come on here and E-ride!

Jamin, Applesause, No?
    The weather looks clear this afternoon in my area. Brought the bike to work on my lunch break. Texted all my friends (3 of them). The fix is on for this afternoon.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Agreed! You gotta let the pent up "bad" out somehow....and what better than thrashing a bike in the woods I recently redid our company's on-call procedure so I could finally have some reliable time to ride....hard to respond to a client when you are in the woods without even a cell signal

Team Martin
    Quote Originally Posted by Senor StrongBad
    I am feeling mean this morning and it has nothing to do with work or wife or baby keeping me up. I think it is becuase I have not riden this week yet. My wife will tell me sometimes that I need to go out and ride. I feel like a drug addict without his fix. I will go ride this afternoon for sure. Rain or shine. Anybody else feel this way?
    *raises hand*

mtbr member
    I just gave it all up and ride every day now. almost. Singletrack is the preferred method but I need the asphalt to keep the sanity levels adjusted correctly.
    My one says BRAP!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by motobutane
    Well there is a slight chance of a thunderstorm so you better reschedule for next week, this is probably one of a hundred excuses you have come up with to keep from riding. If you don't ride its your own fault.Or you can come on here and E-ride!
    It always rains on my days off. Always...like today (BTW, I'm off tomorrow, also; plan accordingly)

I'm close to ret...errr...Medicare age. When every day is a day 'off', will I have to move to higher ground?

Take up boating?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IT'S CRACKERS TO SLIP A ROZZER THE DROPSY IN SNIDE

Members who have read this thread: 0