Greenville, SC area question- Mtbr.com

Mar 2009

Greenville, SC area question

hey guys, im somewhat new to mnt biking. Have been riding for a year and a half now, and live in Greeville SC. I ride with a bunch of guys every tuesday at Paris Mountain State Park and love it!!!! however im looking for some other close tracks that have a few nice smooth downhill rides with lots of jumps, and flat tops. Any point in the right direction would be much appreciated! (FYI,,,, still love PMSP and definitly plan to keep riding there every tuesday if anyone wants to join us, but just want to change it up a little)

Thanks in advance.

Jeremie

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by SCmntbiker
    hey guys, im somewhat new to mnt biking. Have been riding for a year and a half now, and live in Greeville SC. I ride with a bunch of guys every tuesday at Paris Mountain State Park and love it!!!! however im looking for some other close tracks that have a few nice smooth downhill rides with lots of jumps, and flat tops. Any point in the right direction would be much appreciated! (FYI,,,, still love PMSP and definitly plan to keep riding there every tuesday if anyone wants to join us, but just want to change it up a little)

Thanks in advance.

Jeremie
    Issaqueena (clemson) Miles and miles of Singletrack, over on the west side is the Downhill and freeride stuff,

map on the SORBA site HERE

Croft in Spartanburg has got some good stuff on the north end of the park "Dairy Ridge".
    Southside Park has some good stuff on the inner loops Idaho, Lizard, High & Dry.

Mar 2009
    small world. ill check em out.

mtbr member
    Ha!
    I met you last night.
    You spell your name funny.

Those trails at Dairy Ridge at sweet, but I recommend a trail guide.
    Last edited by Jeremy R; 04-01-2009 at 02:19 PM.
    SEI Racing

Members who have read this thread: 0