Durango to Moab HUT TO HUT Open Invite- Mtbr.com
    Asheville YetiRider

Durango to Moab HUT TO HUT Open Invite

[/B] Oil your Chain. Asheville YetiRider, Motobutane and Cruso414 are seeing if anyone wants to join us for a Mountain Bike Adventure in September for a week out west. Get ready for the ride of your lifetime. Then you can check it off your "Bucket List"
    Check out the link. You got to pay to play.

http://sanjuanhuts.com/mountain_bike...rango_to_moab/

Here is some of the details.
    Asheville YetiRider is flying and The Randy's are driving
    We are leaving September 17th and arriving the 19th. We are gonna get a shuttle from Moab to durango, leaving our truck in Moab. Then the 20th we are gonna get a shuttle from the resort to the top of Kennebec Pass and ride the Colorado trail. Then Monday Sept. 21st we start the hut to hut trip from the resort. http://www.durangomountainresort.com...ategory_id/159 Here's a link to the resort. The hut to hut trail starts from here. They also have a lift system to take bikes to the top of the ski slopes to ride down.
    There are Mountain Bikes and then there is "The Santa Cruz High Ball"

mtbr member
    May 2007
    My wife and i have been thinking about this for the past year and a half. can't make it this year but looks like an awesome trip for sure. If you can find the latest Mountain Flyer magazine there is a great write up about the same trip.

mtbr member

3 interested

I have been proposing this idea for the last several years to the gang and they always have their excuses. This was to be the year. I get the email updates from San Juan every couple of months. This year the rate went up. Maybe we can get it to be matched to last year's if we sweet talk 'em. I'll start pitching it again during upcoming rides with the whiners.
    "You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time."

Members who have read this thread: 0