Does anyone know why Heartbreak was given its name?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Does anyone know why Heartbreak was given its name?

Anyone? I've heard some no count story about a civil war soldier proposing but being shut down by his lover. I can't find anything online though.

Thanks.

Official Cooler Inspector
    I had something awesome that would be self explanatory. Not on the CD. (My floppy discs are in a "safety deposit box" - waiting for some to become Rich & Famous.) It was great art. (TTT/EW?)
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    should be able to check with the state in regards to its name. Not sure but i know that down here in the south side of the carolinas the state designates the name of trails. only reason i know this is i am trying to get a trail named for a fallen riders who's family is wanting to provide funds to the upstate sorba chapter. THe rangers at the park told me that they had no control over naming a trail and that it was done on a state level.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

MUM, with all due respect

Quote Originally Posted by M-U-M View Post
    I had something awesome that would be self explanatory. Not on the CD. (My floppy discs are in a "safety deposit box" - waiting for some to become Rich & Famous.) It was great art. (TTT/EW?)
    but WTF are you talking about, Willis

Official Cooler Inspector
    Way Back Machine reference. There was a great HB post here, can't find the collage photo or the thread. Fishing.
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

Members who have read this thread: 0