Dirty Thursday in Bent Creek this week - Come join us!- Mtbr.com

Apr 2007

Dirty Thursday in Bent Creek this week - Come join us!

We've been having a good time with DT's this year. After all the rain followed by all the riding in May there's a lot of work to be done out there. This week we're tackling the slopfest on Upper Explorer just up from the last big jump. There's a lot of work to do there and we could use some extra people.

Come on out and work off some of that bad karma from those muddy rides you know you couldn't give up this spring and for the Greenman Ales, chance to win some I9 wheels, and Biker Bucks.

We meet at 6:00, 1st 2 thursdays of the month, work till darkish. This week we'll be meeting up at the furthest "parking area" where Lower Sidehill Connector crosses the road, past the Campground Connector parking area.

"Ride Lots" Eddy Merckx
    Folks...I stumbled into some DT work last week and believe me Bent Creek needs some love!! I hadn't ridden there in a few weeks because of rain and scheduling, and I had not realized how much damage the rain has done.

BC can use your help.
    "Big Gulps huh?...Allllriggghhht....Welp, See ya later!"

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Are non-PAS folks welcome? Been meaning to get down there and help out.
    Tim

Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by timdvm
    Are non-PAS folks welcome? Been meaning to get down there and help out.
    Tim
    Heck ya with open arms, free beer, a chance to win I9 wheels and if you want to join PAS at DT we'll give you $15 worth of Biker Bucks good at any area shop...it only cost $30 for a basic membership!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Sweet- I'll try to make it!

Official Cooler Inspector
    Anything we can do will be an improvement! I've never seen it that bad. May have snagged a couple of hikers to help.

Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

Big Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by kkjellquist
    Folks...I stumbled into some DT work last week and believe me Bent Creek needs some love!! I hadn't ridden there in a few weeks because of rain and scheduling, and I had not realized how much damage the rain has done.

BC can use your help.
    And yours too!

pronounced may-duh
    I should be there. Probably try to squeeze in a quick ride first. Then dig, Then beer. Nice!

Apr 2007
    As much as I hate to say it...tonights DT is flooded out How's a man supposed to get anything done around here if he's affraid to sling a little mud with a metal tool in the rain and lightning

This marks the first DT in one and a half years that's been canceled. We'll be back the first thursday in July!!

I Love Bikes and Parts
    Jun 2009

i luv mud

it makes me good

I Love Bikes and Parts
    Jun 2009

i luv mud

i luv mud...it makes me good

Members who have read this thread: 0