Croft / Southside race- Mtbr.com
    consistent default champ

Croft / Southside race

Does anyone remember how they ran the XC race last year? They put us in on a fire road, dropped us in behind the ball field but then I can't remember. I know we did lizard and high and dry ... nasty fire road climb to end the lap. I can't remember the details. I know the course isn't official till the Saturday before but we were going to take out a guy who hasn't been on the trails in a long time that will be doing the race and want to give him an idea of what it will be like

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by brownieinSC
    Does anyone remember how they ran the XC race last year? They put us in on a fire road, dropped us in behind the ball field but then I can't remember. I know we did lizard and high and dry ... nasty fire road climb to end the lap. I can't remember the details. I know the course isn't official till the Saturday before but we were going to take out a guy who hasn't been on the trails in a long time that will be doing the race and want to give him an idea of what it will be like

we will be marking the course Thursday afternoon (the 7th) so you can pre-ride the course the Day Before! i could tell you but Jenna would kick my ass.

consistent default champ
    Well I guess we'll just ride around Southside and have a nice time then. I have to go to my brother's graduation party Friday so pre-riding the course won't happen.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    we will be marking the course Thursday afternoon (the 7th) so you can pre-ride the course the Day Before! i could tell you but Jenna would kick my ass.

I wouldn't mind watching that....

Members who have read this thread: 0