• 05-25-2010
    ridn29s
    breaking in the fjear fjersey
    I just got my spiffy new jersey in and it wants to go for a ride.

Something like this for a Sjunday spin? Or maybe there's another suggestion?
  • 05-25-2010
    motobutane
    I'm up for a night ride this week, but heading to the lake for the weekend.
  • 05-25-2010
    teamdicky
    As long as you do three laps you'll do the jersey justice.
  • 05-25-2010
    ridn29s
    Quote:

Originally Posted by teamdicky
    As long as you do three laps you'll do the jersey justice.

one lap is ~30 mles and 7,200 ft elevation, I'll agree that's not exactly a death march, two laps would qualify I think, especially at 49yrs and riding rigid SS.

My first choice is actually to start from the stables instead and do Maxwell/Black/Buckhorn to Squirrel and then finish with Black and Avery from Buckhorn on the way back. That's ~40 miles and 10,000+ elevation. But it seems only people named Eric can get anyone to voluntarily ride a route like that... I'm hopeful though ;)
  • 05-26-2010
    NC_dirtsurfer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ridn29s
    one lap is ~30 mles and 7,200 ft elevation, I'll agree that's not exactly a death march, two laps would qualify I think, especially at 49yrs and riding rigid SS.

My first choice is actually to start from the stables instead and do Maxwell/Black/Buckhorn to Squirrel and then finish with Black and Avery from Buckhorn on the way back. That's ~40 miles and 10,000+ elevation. But it seems only people named Eric can get anyone to voluntarily ride a route like that... I'm hopeful though ;)

Tis True ;)

Eric ||
  • 05-26-2010
    mcd
    whatever you do, don't forget to post up a really shaky video of your top tube!