• 07-03-2015
    azcanc
    Boone / Rocky Knob this weekend? Will park be open Saturday?
    Headed up for a weekend in Boone, Will Rocky Knob be open this weekend? Saturday? wasnít sure of rain issues? thanks Aaron:)
  • 07-03-2015
    dledinger
    Maybe a local can help you more but I've been to Boone a few times and the trail has always been open even in the rain.
  • 07-03-2015
    azcanc
    dleddinger - thanks for the heads up. I called Boone Bike too~ they gave me the scoop. I'll stop by there for supplies and spend some money at local shop.
  • 07-03-2015
    OutLore
    Just in case someone else looks - and for clarity - the park is open, right?
  • 07-03-2015
    azcanc
    Correct - The Shop Told me to check Face book and twitter (unfortunately - Iím not on either)
  • 07-03-2015
    Woodman
    For the most part, Rocky Knob only closed down in winter months due to freeze thaw cycles of damage. Enjoy.
  • 07-05-2015
    dledinger
    How did it go?
  • 07-05-2015
    Kfun
    fyi, rocky knob does not close. rain or shine.. ride on. I was there last weekend in a complete downpour. trails are so well build and drain very well that riding in the rain doesn't damage them to bad. I am looking for ride buddies in Boone so PM me if you want to ride again soon!
    Kyle
  • 07-07-2015
    Sugar_Brad
    Rocky Knob closes Dec 1-Mar 31. The pump track closes periodically for maintenance and if it is really wet.