BOB Trailer- Mtbr.com

Thread: BOB Trailer

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

BOB Trailer

Does anyone in the Asheville area have a BOB trailer I could borrow for a few days?

Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by sjanes
    Does anyone in the Asheville area have a BOB trailer I could borrow for a few days?

I got you can use, but i'm in G'ville

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    I got you can use, but i'm in G'ville
    If I can't find one here in asheville, I'll come get it, thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2004

bob trailer

Yo, I think we met at the warrior creek 6 hour race. And I'm pretty sure you offered up some maps thru krista park on my bike tour. And what do you know, I got a bob trailer. So some good karma coming back to you. Hit me up at nicholaskindt at hotmail dot com.
    Funny I never look at this thing but got on here today for some odd reason. nick

banned

mtbr member
    Who's Bob? That smiling guy from the TV commercials?

Drinker w/ Riding Problem

that's a good price... i have that same model of Yakima BOB, though i had to replace the front end with a "real BoB trailer" front end. problem i had was.... the Yakima front was too short for a 29 MTB wheel and tire... works fine for a road wheel...no issues on a 26er

. the BoB company sells front ends for like $45 (4yrs ago) was an easy fix. oh yeay the Bob trailer Locking Pins are a far better and easier to use then the Yakima's... spring loaded slider pin, that if the slightest bit bent, wouldn't release with out tools to disassemble or rock to beat the f*ck out of it

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    that's a good price... i have that same model of Yakima BOB, though i had to replace the front end with a "real BoB trailer" front end. problem i had was.... the Yakima front was too short for a 29 MTB wheel and tire... works fine for a road wheel...no issues on a 26er

. the BoB company sells front ends for like $45 (4yrs ago) was an easy fix. oh yeay the Bob trailer Locking Pins are a far better and easier to use then the Yakima's... spring loaded slider pin, that if the slightest bit bent, wouldn't release with out tools to disassemble or rock to beat the f*ck out of it

it was sold, bummer

Members who have read this thread: 0