• 02-11-2015
    Tricker Joe
    Biketriad.com Salute and Respect
    The owners of the Biketriad.com site have decided to pull the plug. I just wanted to say thanks to Chris & Laura for providing a place to rant about trail condition:) and organized rides in the Piedmont Triad area (Winston-Salem/Greensboro). Many great friendships, rides & events started on there. Props for keeping it afloat for all of us.
  • 02-11-2015
    7daysaweek
    That was my go-to for checking trail conditions at Bur-Mil. Is there somewhere else this is posted?
  • 02-11-2015
    Tricker Joe
    Greensboro Fat Tire Society & Kernersville MTB park have Twitter feeds setup for trail conditions and closures. Sign up for the GFTS's new e-mail, Matt has it up and running smooth.
  • 02-14-2015
    Markhpnc
    Missing it already...
  • 03-28-2015
    dereknc
    Sorry, late to see this thread. It is definitely a void in the Triad area to have Biketriad ride off in the sunset. There is Facebook of which I belong to a few local cycling groups but it just doesn't have the feel of the all inclusive Biketriad site. The owners may think Facebook will fill the void but it just isn't the same. There probably are other reasons the site was shuttered but I can say it was a valuable resource to myself and other people. Maybe someone will step up to the plate and get a similiar forum started for the area.