Bike Parts vs Birds- Mtbr.com
    Official Cooler Inspector

Bike Parts vs Birds

Yard sale.... ok, there's three thudbusters (friend with an HT would like to try this out), some rusty Yak rack parts (friend could use), a pair of gators and one pottery humming bird feeder (my little buddies.) None were priced. Ladies on the porch. I had $2.00 in my wallet. Sale made. Happy hummers.

E - will ask a bout the thuds and gators later...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

When did you get here?!?!
    MUM translator:

I went to a yard sale today and found a bunch of great stuff!

I didn't really need any of it but, because I AM A GREAT PERSON, I thought of my friends.....

Billy Joe needs that Thudbuster over there! He's been talking about trying one for years!

Holy crap! Rusty Yakima stuff?!?!?! John Bob's rack is never going to be repaired if he leaves it to those Smoke Bike guys.... aren't they out of business anyway? I'll just grab that for him.

Hmmm... I could use these gators while pickin' Polk in the buff in my far superior than your's back yard.... don't want poison ivy on the ankles....

I LIKE BIRDS!!!!!!

Then, when I asked them 'How Much?' They said watcha got? I said $2. They said OK. I was amazed and walked away happy.

(p.s. thanks for the birdfeeder MUM!!! The birds, the cat, and allllll the neighborhood squirrels love it.)
    You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time.
    ERIC'S RIDE LOG

Sorry, Jack22, it was your time. I laughed, I cried and the gators were red & black.
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

Uh-oh...

"The gaitors are at *** Goodwil"

mb3, in honor of your marriage (not the gators) - the pink seat post clamp was installed.
    Last edited by M-U-M; 06-12-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Gabe.....
    Quote Originally Posted by pisgahproductions
    Smoke Bike guys.... aren't they out of business anyway?
    That depends who's asking............
    "Roll your own..........." http://smokebikes.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0