Attention Ashvillians! UNCA Bike Club fundraiser at APBC- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Attention Ashvillians! UNCA Bike Club fundraiser at APBC

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to try and get some exposure for our first UNC-Asheville fundraiser at the Asheville Pizza & Brewing on Coxe Ave. We will be showing the Documentary "PRO" about the Pro Nationals in Philadelphia, asking for donations, and hopefully having a silent auction if we can get enough stuff.

Its next Thursday, April 30th at 6:00 PM.

For those that don't know, the club is fairly new, and we just finished our first full road season in the SECCC, with some good results. Lee Meroney and Drew Cistoa finished 1st and 2nd overall in the Cs, with 3 of our riders battling it out in As. The mtb squad went this past weekend to the Red Bull Night Shift downhill run in Wind Rock, TN and had a blast, and we are all looking forward to MTB season to come in full swing now that road season is over.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about this event or the club in general! Check us out at unca.edu/cycling

Thanks,

Royce Breckon
    '05 p.2
    tryin to have fun on a college budget, and doin a pretty good job of it

mtbr member
    I live around the corner from UNCA and have heard rumors of an organized road ride, is this open to folks such as myself?
    My one says BRAP!

mtbr member
    hell yes man!
    They usually go about 2-3 times a week. I would e-mail Jed at [email protected] and ask him when the rides will be. Honestly, I'm just not into road biking at all, or else I would know myself....
    '05 p.2

mtbr member
    This is just a reminder that it is going to be tomorrow night!
    Oh, and it looks like we have some sweet goodies for that silent auction.....hope to see you guys there
    '05 p.2

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    cost of admission?

mtbr member
    it is free to show up, but we are just asking for donations to help us out, plus we will have the silent auction up too.

One more thing, we are getting a few pizzas tonight, so that should be some more incentive to come tonight! Plus, that may be more incentive to donate, but ya, there is no cost of admission if you just want to chill and watch the movie. Come on out!
    '05 p.2

Members who have read this thread: 0