Asheville visit- Mtbr.com

Thread: Asheville visit

mtbr member

Asheville visit

Iím going to Asheville with my wife over Thanksgiving week for our anniversary , and leaving the Sunday morning after Thanksgiving. I wanted to hit Bailey mountain bike park, but their hours have deterred me. The only way I convinced my wife to let me bring the bike was by telling her Iíll ride early in the morning while sheís sleeping. We are staying right by Wicked Weed brewery. Any suggestions on where close by to ride? I donít really want to travel more than a half hour each way to cut down on being gone too long.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Bent Creek Experimental Forest, just south of downtown Asheville is the closest trail system and fits your 30 minute drive time. Check out the website for Pisgah Area Sorba for some suggested rides within the Bent Creek area.

mtbr member
    Cool, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    I'd also suggest Kitsuma. Kitsuma is one trail, you can find it on TrailForks. Hard short climb, ripping downhill, long but easy climb back to car. Moreover, Black Mountain is a really cool town and is possible (don't know your partner at all, obviously) she'd be able to find other things she's interested in there while you ride.

mtbr member
    Thats a good idea. Sheís not with the whole taking anniversary trip time to go biking right now, but sheíll come around soon. Iíll have to look some things up for that area that she could do.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    [QUOTE=thepusher;13355263]The only way I convinced my wife to let me bring the bike was by telling her Iíll ride early in the morning while sheís sleeping. QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by thepusher View Post
    Sheís not with the whole taking anniversary trip time to go biking right now, but sheíll come around soon.
    Well, good luck with things...you can also hit the North Mills River area of Pisgah Forest within 30 min.

mtbr member
    Thanks, Iíd love to get her to go with me to a park that has beginner trails, but I have a feeling sheíd burn out on it really fast.

since 4/10/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LaXCarp View Post
    Well, good luck with things...you can also hit the North Mills River area of Pisgah Forest within 30 min.
    Yeah, I was going to throw that one out there as another option, too. Probably at the upper limit of the 30min drive time if you're talking about taking the gravel road all the way to the upper parking lot, but it's in the range at least.

mtbr member
    Alexander Park trails arent too far from downtown where you will be staying. There is also Kolo Bike Park but I dont think they open until 10am...

For "best bang for your buck" its hard to beat Bent Creek.
    On your left!

mtbr member
    Another thing to consider is what type of riding do you want? If you just want an easy climb and descent then Kitsuma and Bent Creek are good. You can ride Bailey on anything especially the blue trails but a minimum 150 travel and up slack-ish trail bike would be the most fun. If you want more technical riding you will need to head further South. You will probably be bored at Kolo unless you want to ride the pump track and dirt jumps.

mtbr member
    I have an ibis hd4 with 160 travel, so Iím good for most stuff. I saw kolo and am interested, but my current rear suspension setup wont handle jumps over 4-5ft. I will get carried away if I go to a pump track. Im addressing the suspension, but it wonít be done before Thanksgiving. Iím going to look into all of those suggestions the best I can.

mtbr member
    If you are worried about rear suspension setup then Bailey probably isn't a good idea. Out of curiosity what is wrong with your setup? I am pretty sure the HD4 has a regressive leverage curve so having your rear shock tuned is a good idea. If you are bottoming excessively some sort of volume reduction would be a good idea. I apologize if you already know this, I am a suspension tech so just trying to help.

mtbr member

Asheville visit

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Brad View Post
    If you are worried about rear suspension setup then Bailey probably isn't a good idea. Out of curiosity what is wrong with your setup? I am pretty sure the HD4 has a regressive leverage curve so having your rear shock tuned is a good idea. If you are bottoming excessively some sort of volume reduction would be a good idea. I apologize if you already know this, I am a suspension tech so just trying to help.
    Youíre dead-on with that. I didnít know anything about the hd4 suspension until I spoke with the owner of avalanche. He explained exactly what you just said, and we talked about a whole lot of things with my rear shock. I ended up buying a used monarch RT, and I am sending my rear shock to him. He is going to do some tuning, install a volume reducer, and send it back to me. Once they decide if theyíre going to develop an SSD system for my shock, itís going to get that. Thereís also a possibility of a can upgrade whenever fox comes out with Ď18 can options.

Is that regressive linkage design intentional, or is that an unfortunate byproduct of a design flaw?

mtbr member
    This is just my opinion, but based on your sneaking a ride or two in and how you're describing your riding, I'd pick Kitsuma all day long over BC. The descent is much more technical-ish, there's some really awesome mountain views, and even though you have to climb back up a greenway, it's beautiful and peaceful.

You can gap some of the root-y sluices on Kitsuma. Fun as $hit. Nothing like that at BC IMO.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I'd see if you can find a spa in Black mountain. If you find one, have her drop you at the (near) top of kitsuma and then go to the spa. You'll probably then be able to just ride from kitsuma to wherever the spa is or go back up the greenway for a second loop of kitsuma and have her pick you up at the bottom.

If she is a Christian, maybe she might like Ridgecrest. I'm not, so I have no clue if you can even go there without a group or registering for retreat. Ridgecrest: A LifeWay Christian Conference Center in Ridgecrest, NC However, if she is and can find something to do there, it would be perfect. You can ride kitsuma (2x) or maybe even heartbreak while she is chilling there.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Brown View Post
    This is just my opinion, but based on your sneaking a ride or two in and how you're describing your riding, I'd pick Kitsuma all day long over BC. The descent is much more technical-ish, there's some really awesome mountain views, and even though you have to climb back up a greenway, it's beautiful and peaceful.

You can gap some of the root-y sluices on Kitsuma. Fun as $hit. Nothing like that at BC IMO.
    That sounds pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by matty22c View Post
    I'd see if you can find a spa in Black mountain. If you find one, have her drop you at the (near) top of kitsuma and then go to the spa. You'll probably then be able to just ride from kitsuma to wherever the spa is or go back up the greenway for a second loop of kitsuma and have her pick you up at the bottom.

If she is a Christian, maybe she might like Ridgecrest. I'm not, so I have no clue if you can even go there without a group or registering for retreat. Ridgecrest: A LifeWay Christian Conference Center in Ridgecrest, NC However, if she is and can find something to do there, it would be perfect. You can ride kitsuma (2x) or maybe even heartbreak while she is chilling there.
    Seems like there's two for kitsuma. We're not religious, but the spa sounds pretty good. Hell, I want to go to the spa.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    If you got some cash burning a hole in your wallet you could drop her off at the biltmore spa. Then you can hit up BC, kitsuma or another trail. Then head back to biltmore and do the wine tour/tasting and maybe dinner. Or better yet just buy a bottle and take it up on the parkway for some afternoon delight
    You guys should go to Sierra Nevada for dinner one night. It is a pretty awesome place. Its a little loud inside, so not overly romantic, but I'm sure the locals have some recommendations for that if needed.

mtbr member
    The Grove Park Inn is pretty rad too if you decide to ride Bent Creek.

mtbr member
    If you got some cash burning a hole in your wallet you could drop her off at the biltmore spa. Then you can hit up BC, kitsuma or another trail. Then head back to biltmore and do the wine tour/tasting and maybe dinner. Or better yet just buy a bottle and take it up on the parkway for some afternoon delight
    You guys should go to Sierra Nevada for dinner one night. It is a pretty awesome place. Its a little loud inside, so not overly romantic, but I'm sure the locals have some recommendations for that if needed.
    I didnít realize sierra nevada was there. She loves those type of loud places, so weíll definitely have to go there. We are going to do a fancy thanksgiving dinner at Biltmore.

mtbr member
    Disclaimer: I am not an engineer. Just a suspension tech and mechanic. But I have the privilege of working with brilliant engineers and techs so I have a pretty good understand of kinematics and theory. To answer your question, most likely the regressive nature of that particular DW link is a side effect of achieving desired kinematics. The engineers (or Dave W) most likely had parameters he/they wanted to meet regarding anti-squat, anti-rise, active braking, and pedal kickback. It is a lot easier to compensate with a specific shim stack, valving, volume reduction etc than it is to go the opposite direction. I have never owned an Ibis so I am just coming up with an educated guess as to why the design is regressive in nature. The design could also be intentional mind you.
    Some things that help with regressive spring curves: lower volume air cans, more high speed compression and rebound damping, and air can volume reduction.
    I have noticed with other DW bikes that proper sag is crucial to a proper setup. This goes for any bike but it seems that DW designs have less margin for error when it comes to sag.

mtbr member

Asheville visit

Brad: I am not a suspension expert by any means, and Iím going to have to research the theory behind most of what you talked about to get a better understanding for myself. Your explanation brings up a question: regarding sag being crucial, would you say that sag for the DW link/ rear triangle geometry is crucial, and may not necessarily correspond to foxís Sag set up recommendations for a rider weight?

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    You can easily make volume reducer(s) to play with. I had a dhx 3 air years ago that would bottom out on the slightest jumps. Looked online and found folks with the same issue and printouts for making your own reducer. IIRC I used a clorox wipes contain to cut size. Worked great.

mtbr member
    Always setup your suspension by measuring sag. Charts are just general starting points. If your sag is not set properly the rest of the settings are irrelevant.

mtbr member

Asheville visit

Thanks. For years I have set it at 25% and wonder if thatís right. I guess itís just a trial kind of thing. This is the first frame Iíve owned that has had such a bottoming issue, but Iíve never owned a bike with this kind of link system either.

Oh, and my wife is totally into the spa idea while I ride, but now I have another hurdle. Sheís buying a new car today, so she doesnít want me to put the bike in the back seat. She also doesnít want the bike rack to touch the paint. Guess I need to figure that out now.

Big Mac
    Thanks. For years I have set it at 25% and wonder if thatís right. I guess itís just a trial kind of thing. This is the first frame Iíve owned that has had such a bottoming issue, but Iíve never owned a bike with this kind of link system either.

Oh, and my wife is totally into the spa idea while I ride, but now I have another hurdle. Sheís buying a new car today, so she doesnít want me to put the bike in the back seat. She also doesnít want the bike rack to touch the paint. Guess I need to figure that out now.

Me thinks you should just get rid of her.

since 4/10/2009

tray style hitch rack. rack doesn't touch the paint of the car, OR the paint on the bike. everybody's happy.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
    tray style hitch rack. rack doesn't touch the paint of the car, OR the paint on the bike. everybody's happy.
    Im going to figure out a cover system for the back seat or something between the rack and paint. A hitch is a no-go.

Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    Me thinks you should just get rid of her.
    Ha!

since 4/10/2009
    A hitch is a no-go.
    Why not? You can get a hitch for very nearly anything, except for maybe a few of the sporty models that have the tailpipes centered on the bumper.

mtbr member
    She doesnít want it. Im sitting beside her right now in the dealer, and sheís not having any of the crap Iím trying to sell her. Uggg

since 4/10/2009
    She doesnít want it. Im sitting beside her right now in the dealer, and sheís not having any of the crap Iím trying to sell her. Uggg

Ouch. Far as my wife and I are concerned, any vehicle we own must be able to carry bikes. It's a nonnegotiable point. We might have differences of opinion on how that might be done, but we are able to compromise like adults. Usually the vehicles we own are capable of handing bikes in multiple ways, which gives us a bit of flexibility, too.

Talking my wife into getting a hitch installed on her Subaru for a Kuat NV rack was honestly really easy. And she chose to spend more money on the hitch receiver that's hidden behind the bumper instead of one that hangs beneath it.

mtbr member
    I think one of the main problems is she cares nothing about mountain biking or biking in general. It would be nice for her to be a little more supportive, but not much I can do about that.

mtbr member
    You can demo a bike from Motion Makers, Fatz, or Billy Goat bikes and pedal to Bent Creek. Just sayin'.

since 4/10/2009
    I think one of the main problems is she cares nothing about mountain biking or biking in general. It would be nice for her to be a little more supportive, but not much I can do about that.

You can install a hitch receiver on it surreptitiously. Problem solved.

mtbr member
    Ha, I could probably get away with that.

mtbr member
    You can demo a bike from Motion Makers, Fatz, or Billy Goat bikes and pedal to Bent Creek. Just sayin'.

But you still have to transport the bike to the trails. Unless you go down and rent from the Hub and just ride into Pisgah.
    It is the Right of the People to Alter or to Abolish It.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespasianus View Post
    But you still have to transport the bike to the trails. Unless you go down and rent from the Hub and just ride into Pisgah.
    Maybe my wording was awkward. You can pedal to Bent Creek from any of the shops on Brevard Rd. We do it all the time.

Big Mac
    Yeah, you can rent a bike from any of the shops sugar mentioned, and ride into pisgah.

Big Mac
    Ha, I could probably get away with that.

You know what you need to do.

since 4/10/2009
    Yeah, you can rent a bike from any of the shops sugar mentioned, and ride into pisgah.
    I mean, if you're really up for an epic ride, you could rent from any of these shops, ride into Pisgah, and ride to the others. But methinks that would be outside thepusher's time limit. And for that matter, driving to Brevard is going to be way outside his 30min from downtown Asheville radius. Takes me right at that long to get there assuming light traffic, and I'm in Arden.

Big Mac
    I mean, if you're really up for an epic ride, you could rent from any of these shops, ride into Pisgah, and ride to the others. But methinks that would be outside thepusher's time limit. And for that matter, driving to Brevard is going to be way outside his 30min from downtown Asheville radius. Takes me right at that long to get there assuming light traffic, and I'm in Arden.
    Bent Creek and North Mills river are part of "pisgah".

since 4/10/2009
    Bent Creek and North Mills river are part of "pisgah".
    Yes, and all of the trails more or less connect down to brevard if you use gravel, too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Maybe my wording was awkward. You can pedal to Bent Creek from any of the shops on Brevard Rd. We do it all the time.
    Well, that would make it easier. Most places around there rent nice bikes so that would make both people happy.
    It is the Right of the People to Alter or to Abolish It.

mtbr member
    I'm still in the excited phase of my new bike, but renting is a great idea. I don't have to hear a bunch of crap about having the bike in the car. I can just send her to a spa, ride to the trails, and have her pick me back up from the store later. Sounds perfect.

since 4/10/2009
    I'm still in the excited phase of my new bike, but renting is a great idea. I don't have to hear a bunch of crap about having the bike in the car. I can just send her to a spa, ride to the trails, and have her pick me back up from the store later. Sounds perfect.
    If you get that hitch installed before your visit, then you don't have to worry about renting. But renting is a good idea if you can't get everything else taken care of in time.

mtbr member
    October is the busiest time of year for the tourist industry in general. Reserve your spa and bike in advance.

mtbr member

Asheville visit

October is the busiest time of year for the tourist industry in general. Reserve your spa and bike in advance.
    Are you in Canada?

mtbr member
    Are you in Canada?

My mom is Canadian and I spent a chunk of my childhood caring for my Grandmother in Victoria BC. My Grandfather served the 408 Goose Squadron in the Royal Canadian Air Force during World War II. He earned a distinguished flying cross for his skills as a pilot of Lancaster and Halifax bombers. I am not "in Canada" but I am proud to honor my Grandfather with the maple leaf. I split my time between Asheville and Banner Elk.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    What kind of car is she getting? What about a roof rack? A lot of them are easily removal-able when you aren't using them.

since 4/10/2009
    What kind of car is she getting? What about a roof rack? A lot of them are easily removal-able when you aren't using them.
    Yeah, that occurred to me. On my car, I don't have factory rails, and my roof rack touches the paint, so that would probably be a no-go for his wife. But my wife's car has factory rails, so the roof rack doesn't touch the paint. So I suppose this one will depend on what car his wife got.

Though for all we know, his wife will nix this idea, too, because she doesn't like how it looks. From what he's let on here, she seems that sort.

Makes me appreciate my wife more...I told her about this car and rack issue, and she doesn't understand it. Especially the aversion to the hitch.

mtbr member
    The reason I was asking that is because you mentioned October, and I am going for Thanksgiving in November. I know Canadian Thanksgiving is second week of October

mtbr member
    Yeah, that occurred to me. On my car, I don't have factory rails, and my roof rack touches the paint, so that would probably be a no-go for his wife. But my wife's car has factory rails, so the roof rack doesn't touch the paint. So I suppose this one will depend on what car his wife got.

Though for all we know, his wife will nix this idea, too, because she doesn't like how it looks. From what he's let on here, she seems that sort.

Makes me appreciate my wife more...I told her about this car and rack issue, and she doesn't understand it. Especially the aversion to the hitch.
    You are right again. we ended up spending eight hours in the car dealer because they could not find the inventory listing for the car she wanted. I canít blame her though, because the blue color of the car is gorgeous. Itís a 2018 Hyundai elantra. I tried to get her to buy a Genesis, but she enjoys having a cheap car.

I finally drew out of her why she doesnít want to go mountain biking, and doesnít have an interest in me taking mine. She said she is worried that I will get annoyed with her since her level of riding is completely novice. I understand where sheís coming from Ė I think I would feel the same way if I was riding mountain bikes with a pro rider (although Iíd get over that quickly). Sheís perfect size for my XC bike, and Iím trying to convince her for us to take both of them down. Iím also still trying to sell her on the hitch idea.

since 4/10/2009
    Originally Posted by thepusher
    I finally drew out of her why she doesnít want to go mountain biking, and doesnít have an interest in me taking mine. She said she is worried that I will get annoyed with her since her level of riding is completely novice. I understand where sheís coming from Ė I think I would feel the same way if I was riding mountain bikes with a pro rider (although Iíd get over that quickly). Sheís perfect size for my XC bike, and Iím trying to convince her for us to take both of them down. Iím also still trying to sell her on the hitch idea.

Now that's a TOTALLY manageable issue. But how it works out for her is going to depend on how YOU approach things. Definitely don't take her out to Pisgah or anything like that. Ease her into it. My wife had similar concerns when she first started riding, and I made it a point that when I rode with her, I wanted to ride WITH her, regardless of what that meant. So start out with some super beginner stuff and go from there, keeping in mind her skill, fitness, and temperament. The thing that probably helped my wife the most was taking a women's mtb clinic. She's taken two now.

DuPont probably has the closest stuff to what she'd enjoy out here in WNC, but much of it might still have too much climbing depending on where her overall fitness is.

Also make sure she knows that if she draws the line at riding greenways or gravel, that's totally fine.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Biltmore has some doubletrack/greenway type trails on their property. So if you bring both bikes you might try that.

My wife had the same concerns. After a few rides with me though she realized I'm not the type of rider that is at all worried about pace/time. There were several times she would be waiting on me as I have the tenancy to re-ride sections I like (jumps, etc) or that I screw up. I would try to do this a little more than usual during those first few months of riding with the wife, just for more rest breaks. I would work on wheelies, turns and other techniques and would stop often (well I do that anyway). Although the biggest change in interest for my wife was when she started doing the women's only group rides. I also stay away from actively coaching or coaching in general unless asked. Some folks like being coached so don't. Even fewer liked to be coached while trying to ride.

since 4/10/2009
    Biltmore has some doubletrack/greenway type trails on their property. So if you bring both bikes you might try that.

My wife had the same concerns. After a few rides with me though she realized I'm not the type of rider that is at all worried about pace/time. There were several times she would be waiting on me as I have the tenancy to re-ride sections I like (jumps, etc) or that I screw up. I would try to do this a little more than usual during those first few months of riding with the wife, just for more rest breaks. I would work on wheelies, turns and other techniques and would stop often (well I do that anyway). Although the biggest change in interest for my wife was when she started doing the women's only group rides. I also stay away from actively coaching or coaching in general unless asked. Some folks like being coached so don't. Even fewer liked to be coached while trying to ride.
    I think the Biltmore has a little bit of mtb trails, too. I was in there for the Overland Expo this weekend and the Expo shared a map of bike trails on the property, and some of them looked like mtb stuff. I saw at one road crossing what looked to be one of them (singletrack signed with a bike) heading up a hill. But definitely some greenway stuff. My wife and I are thinking of taking our gravel bikes in there sometime, because it's definitely a nice, scenic place to ride.

A greenway bike ride at the Biltmore with stops at the house and the winery sounds like the kind of anniversary bike ride that might spark some interest.

And if her parents press us to take them riding somewhere again, that's probably where we'll go. Her parents wanted us to take them mtb riding earlier this year when we were still in Indiana, and it took entirely too much effort to convince them that it was NOT what they expected it would be, and they would not enjoy it.

mtbr member
    Biltmore has some trails but they are poorly maintained. You are better off going to Bent Creek and letting your wife ride gravel and you do some single track laps.

Big Mac
    Biltmore has some trails but they are poorly maintained. You are better off going to Bent Creek and letting your wife ride gravel and you do some single track laps.
    Agreed. They have trails that are beginner/kid friendly, but it ain't much, and they definitely don't get much attention. Thanks I've always felt Biltmore is missing the boat with their mtb offerings/experience. The opportunity is there, if they'd take it. Bent creek probably is a better option, and the Hilton at biltmore park, which is close, has a spa.

mtbr member

A greenway bike ride at the Biltmore with stops at the house and the winery sounds like the kind of anniversary bike ride that might spark some interest.
    This is probably what would end up happening if I can talk her into riding. It wouldnít be a mtb adventure, but an easy scenic ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by djevox View Post
    This is probably what would end up happening if I can talk her into riding. It wouldnít be a mtb adventure, but an easy scenic ride.

To be fair... even mellow gravel/greenway rides in the forest this time of year are awesome. Leaves are changing, weather is nice.... I would be hard pressed to complain on a bike anywhere in WNC during October.
    On your left!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjopickin View Post
    To be fair... even mellow gravel/greenway rides in the forest this time of year are awesome. Leaves are changing, weather is nice.... I would be hard pressed to complain on a bike anywhere in WNC during October.
    I have to take a very careful approach to where I choose, or sheíll get turned off about the whole thing. I think a area that has some famous sites might help. I got to do some research on these areas so I can show her how cool it would be to ride up to these places.

mtbr member
    So it had been a few months since I rode Kitsuma. It has recently been re-worked by a machine and I can't call it more technical then BC right now. To be clear...my brain completely understands the necessary reasons for the machine work. That doesn't mean I like it. But I understand it and agree with it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    I'm going to Asheville this weekend with my GF. I have the early part of tomorrow(Friday) to do some riding. It's rained in the past 2 days or so. How are trails when they're damp? I was looking at making the trip to Dupont if the trails stay open and are safely rideable in the rain.
    I no longer like to party. But I like the idea of it.

Big Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by almazing View Post
    I'm going to Asheville this weekend with my GF. I have the early part of tomorrow(Friday) to do some riding. It's rained in the past 2 days or so. How are trails when they're damp? I was looking at making the trip to Dupont if the trails stay open and are safely rideable in the rain.
    Youíll be fine. Have fun.

mtbr member
    I'm a beginner at mtb riding, and I like Bent Creek. I've been on a singletrack trail or two there that was kinda challenging. I've found a loop on wide gravel lined trail/gravel road, easy riding surface. I park at Ledford Branch parking area. There is a primitive toilet there. I ride back out towards the main road and turn in the Hardtimes trail head. About 150 yards in, there is a "T" intersection where I turn right for 100 ft, then left again. A gentle climb for a mile or so, and another "T", where I turn right for some really nice climbing and descending (well, a lot of climbing) on easy gravel two-track for about 5 miles. Then there's an intersection with Bent Creek Gap Road. Turn uphill to the left for some steeper climbing, 1+1/2 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway, or (if I'm riding with my gf) turn downhill instead for 3 to 4 miles and arrive back at the Ledford Branch parking area where I started. If I feel like more of a workout, I take the uphill to the parkway and go down the other side 6 miles to the Mills River campground. And of course, there I turn around and pedal back up (the 6 mile climb is exhilarating) and over the hill, coasting down to my starting point. I can't tell you about the trails I was on (except they were west of Bent Creek Gap Road), because I was following another rider and didn't know where I was. The trails were fun, though. If you want to ride rooty rocky trails, you can find them here, and smoother surfaces too. Maybe it's Pisgah "light", but it's a good place to develop skills and conditioning.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017

Asheville visit

Rode the Best of DuPont loop from MTB project. It was epic. I definitely earned those downhills and finished it off with the Ridgeline.

I no longer like to party. But I like the idea of it.

mtbr member
    ^Great pics!