Anyone have a bad ride today?- Mtbr.com
    Official Cooler Inspector

Anyone have a bad ride today?

I couldn't find anything to complain about... Post ride trip to the Wedge & Pappas sealed the day.

Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

mtbr member
    I rode 2 1/2 hours at Paris Mountain and discovered that my brand new XTR chain did not mesh with my not so new middle chainring. I had to ride the whole thing in either the granny ring or the big ring. Still had fun.
    Friends don let friends ride road bikes.
    http://www.facebook.com/mikebmiller

mtbr member
    Rode a 24 mile epic in north Wilson Creek with one working pedal. Still ripped it!

mtbr member
    One of our real "waterdogs" has cancer. We were supposed to take him to the vet today, but I can't bring myself to do it, at least today. He went with us yesterday and played in the woods. Not a bad ride really, but was likely his last time in the woods which made it bad. I couldn't get it off my mind and into my riding groove.
    Media Manager - Coming Soon
    Press Relations - Team Billy Goat Bikes - Mountain Khakis

mtbr member

I did, I did!

I had a bad ride Sunday!

It was fun ride on great trails in perfect condition. I went my own pace, didn't crash, didn't bonk, didn't cramp or run out of water. It was a nice ride on a beautiful spring day, and it would have been lovely ...if I hadn't been in a race...

mtbr member
    Not I. Out/back of Squirrel, with the S.Mills/476/5018 loop at the west end. I think Squirrel is in awesome shape - slightly less technical than it used to be, but more fair; only one down tree obstructing. Lots of folks out enjoying the awesome day.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Laurel/Pilot with no rear brake - set new pr, maybe there's a correlation??

mtbr member
    One of the best rides on the bike ever was had yesterday. Pisgah in spring is perfection!
    My one says BRAP!

Wow - today is totally different! Can't see the forest (for the trees) anymore. Hope the wet stuff passes through fast. This is prime riding time.
    Now you're cast of steel and cast aside. Broken dreams maybe, but you haven't died

mtbr member
    Here is another reason why I love spring:

mtbr member
    HOLY COW! Where did you find those? I mean, not for you to give away your spot, but just generally...where????

$39/lb at WF yesterday. What are you going to do with them? i like to saute them in butter and eat them on grits.

Shroom-whoa! Nice tray, dude. Saw a few last weekend - been chewed on though. Slow rides have many benefits.

mtbr member
    They like hardwood forests. These were obviously Black and Halfs. Wait till you see my Yellow crop! They are not quite ready though. I am going hunting again tomorrow and expect to find at least 3lbs more of blacks. I have one yellow that is 6ozs every year. He is the size of my hand no joke. My yellows should yield 3 lbs.
    I like to saute them as well. But my favorite is to slice them in halfs and fry them in a special batter. It just so happens that my brother is a chef so I sell them for $40 lb.

mtbr member
    Another epic day!blue bird skies and 20+ miles in Wilson Creek. And of course more mushrooms!

mtbr member
    are those the kind that are.....hallucingoenic? gasp

mtbr member
    Negative ghostrider, no psilocybin in these. 20+ more miles in Wilson Creek and you guessed it...more mushrooms!the yellows were ready!

Members who have read this thread: 0